May 13, 2024, 01:03:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780677 times)
S Scallion

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: July 02, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »

Hi,

My name is Shanna Scallion, I go by Shae since it's rare that anyone pronounces my name right on the first try.  I just joined the GDI opportunity today!  I am excited and really amped to get going on this since it's going to eventually be one of my main streams of income!  I currently live in Beaverton, OR and hoping to move to CA once I am done with my BA.

I am a mother of two adorable children who love to test mommy's patience and then laugh about it... (typical two year old and 8 month old  Wink )

Does anyone have any words of wisdom that they would like to share with a newbie from the Pacific Northwest?  Any guidance on this would be wonderful !!

Thanks!
Shae 

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:24:05 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Byran Lum

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 03, 2007, 07:57:18 AM »

Hi guys im new to the forum and im looking for an active upline that has been in this company for over 6 months and doing well.
If u can post and show me how you are doing or at least just be active and help downlines i am willing to sign up under you. I have 3 days to do so.
Mainly you dont have to be around just as you are in usa so maybe we can swap numbers talk stratigies.  I have experiance in network marketing by word of mouth and invites, even when the money was about $400. i can get people to sign up.  when i had put my mind into it, i had ov er 20 sign ups paying $400 or more in 2 weeks time. I have many ways of marketing but i not that good with computer.

please reply back as my upline isnt responding to my emails since i joined and i've been here for 3 days and dont wanna wait, not knowing if he is active or not.
they are all also mainly out of country so thats even a bigger dissapoinment.
Thank you

im back under a new name and im feeling great
T_Barfield

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 03, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »

hi, my name is deborah.
any one here from ohio or the carolinas? today is my first day and so hello to everyone.

Hey Deborah,

My name is Teresa and I am in NC.  I am new as well.
AimeeGutleber

Ya get what ya give!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 03, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »

Hey ya'all I am currently in the DC/Baltimore/Eastern Shore Area's in Maryland!!!  Hope to hear from others close by!!!  I can't wait to hear all the sea stories, from all the salty dogs out there!!!!

Ciao!!!!

Aimee Lynn Gutleber

Ya get what ya give!!!!!!!
James Postelwait

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 03, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »

My name is James and I just want to say hello and to wish everyone the very best in all they do. From Stout Ohio.
LAllen

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 06, 2007, 12:58:24 AM »

Hello, I just joined GDI a today. Is there anyone else from Idaho out there?

Laura
Daniel Williams

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 07, 2007, 11:47:49 AM »

Hello Everyone! Brand new GDI member frome Florida wishing everyone the best of success!
Warmest Regards,
Daniel
PatriciaG1

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 08, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »

Hi, I'm fairly new to GDI and hope for good things to come. However if anyone has any advice on how to get signups I sure would be glad to read them.  I've had two so far to watch the movie but that is as far as they got. What is a good approach to email them with. I get the alert to email them but really don't know what to say to entice them to go ahead and sign up for the free trial.  Any and all ideas would be appreciated. Huh Wink
PatrickJones

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 08, 2007, 06:43:29 PM »

Hello everyone my name is PAtrick, Iam from Connecticut just started today. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how they are doing with this business and how long you have been with GDI. Also share some of your strageties so I can lift my business off the ground, any info will be much appreciated. Well I hope everyone in this business is doing well and I hope I will be one of you soon. Have a great week.

Patrick
E_Friedhoff

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 09, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »

Hi my name Elizabeth i just joined gdi today any help would be appreciated thanks alot, all newto this thing but verry willing to learn so that i can get my bisiness of the ground
D_Gutierrez

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 10, 2007, 06:18:44 AM »

HI, My name is Diana From Cooper City, Florida---- Very enthusiastic with this business

I signed last week for the seven day trial, sent the 20 invitations and no money yet. Few of them click the site and the other saw the movie. Does anyone has a hint in how to make money with thsi Business?
I will appreciate your help. Thanks
NathanD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #926 on: July 11, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »

Hey Elizabeth and Patrick, I too am new and just last week started with my website from GDI. I belong to a team of folks called the Agape Success Team, they seem to have a pretty solid system going and I urge you to share it with us. I do not have any success stories to tell you yet, and I cannot tell you I have made any money. What I can tell you is that this is a good opportunity and it will work, I have seen the evidence in my upline and am very excited to have this group of people who have so much going on. This is not just some make money quick deal, or scam in any way. The way I see it, this is marketing your website to get people who either want their own website or a business online to get it through your rererral to GDI and any other product or tool they may want to have. You have to put forh some time and effort to make this happen. Why should all the domain companies get all the profits from people getting online and the people who spread the word get nothing? This is an opportunity for anyone to get a percentage of the money coming into the internet forever! To put it very simply, you can get paid to refer or sell a product or service to other people. This sort of opportunity is all around us everyday!

Example: Buying a car? After you buy it the dealer tells you that they will give you a $100 for everyone you refer to them, as long as they give your name. Why not go around and advertise your name so that whenever anyone you know buys a car from that dealer, you get a $100!

Please let me know how you are doing in this and maybe we can help each other!

Nathan Dawson
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 10:39:40 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Nathan Dawson
LigitaM

In action we find ourselves and discover reality.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: July 12, 2007, 06:03:24 AM »

Hi I am new and from down under in New Zealand and from the other side of the world too. Just recently moved from  Riga Latvia and married an Aussie living in Marlborough New Zealand. I speak 3 languages English being my third one.  My native language is Latvian and the 2nd is Russian. I wanted to add that fact to my profile but I see the programer has left that out when I went to alter my details I see that a language can't be added. I have a lot to learn with all this.
Micheal Ibeh

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 13, 2007, 03:38:39 PM »

HELLO  YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE BUSINESS VERY WELL  SO THAT I WILL NO HOW TO HELP YOU OK
MICHEAL
Michelle M1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #929 on: July 13, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »

Hi everyone, I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Michelle I am a stay at home mom here in washington state, I have 2 children that are the absolute light of my life, 2 cats that make me laugh every day, 1 husband that I love dearly, and now I have a GDI website Grin I am open to any advice or suggestions and I am taking chips advice and starting from the earliest posts to current. Not an easy task to tangle with as there are so many posts lol. I wish everyone the best of luck and I look forward to what the future will bring as an affiliate with this company.

Thanks for reading about me,
                                                                                            Michelle

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 03:41:50 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: