May 08, 2024, 01:12:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1206765 times)
Andy_A

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »

Hi I'm Andy from Ireland...originally from the UK. I just joined GDI today! I dont really have a question but would just like to wish everyone good luck in their efforts!  Smiley

Also any newbies looking to network...feel free to send a message and let me know how it's going for you so far!
Joe Lee

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »

I'm new here too, so how long have you been a member and what's the bigget thing you are finding.
Joe Lee

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »

Greetings,  and my name Joe and I'm in th Virginia Area. I just joined today and  Huh Still trying to fully understand how the whole system works and I begin to build income. So can you advise and give me pointers?
SmithH

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 26, 2008, 06:19:22 AM »

Hello all!  My name is Hardie.  I am from Kansas City, Missouri.   I came to the business yesterday, May 24, 2008.
Donna W_S

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 26, 2008, 06:19:23 AM »

Hi  Donna here I'm in Starke Florida    I'm a 62 yr old grandma  who doesn't have a clue as what to do I have signed up to traffic swarm,SfI, world profit, trackthatad   I think  my web site  is out there , but I'm on ss  and get $324a month so I can't really buy anything for a while yet   I only know  3 people that I could send that  site too   but I"m   really like a fish out of water  gasping for my last  breathe   HELPPPPPPPPPPP
  If anyone one could teach me what I'm supposed to do so I don't  spend the rest of my life playing games and checking e-mails   I would be forever grateful  and when I find someone who needs  help I will gladly  help them  without a problem       Thank you   good luck   and   god bless you  all
GilbertDickerson

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 26, 2008, 06:19:23 AM »

HI my name is Gilbert Dickerson I live in Illinois  I been in GDI about month, still trying to fine my way around. I just notes we have a form  Smiley I don't no how to use it but I going to learn  Huh Well Im 51 years young and very excite, I look forward to hearing from anyone who like to share. I need to know were the share the website is at or how I get there. Thank for your help in advance.  Cool
HoraceDonnell

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 26, 2008, 06:19:24 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Hi my name is Horace, I'm from Decatur Georgia, married to the same woman for 43 years, I started out on the free trail and up dated to full member.

I was looking for a great opportunity and this is it, and the price is right.

My website is not complete yet, I may need some help, thanks
F Langley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: May 26, 2008, 04:30:49 PM »

Let me start out by saying Thank you to all tne members of the armed forces and veterans. I look forward to meeting member and doing business with GDI. Fran, Deerhunter081del

Looking for associates,bloggers,business opportunity for motivated persons
SamuilAleksov

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 27, 2008, 04:58:59 AM »

Hey yo i'm new out trying the GDI
nice to know we have a forum  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
btw i'm from milan,italy  Smiley Smiley
WHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »

Oh I refre to my earlier post.  I just noticed that, when we preview the message then are we able to see the message about "post will need to be review before  posted on forum by the respective reviewer. i under stand this are for abuse prevention or spamming Smiley

But I really thought this one is purely members only forum.

You meant general public is able to access here as well ?

Thanks.
Earl Mcknight

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »

HELLO IM EARL FROM PASO ROBLES CA
Sei W Lee

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »

Hello Every one, My name is Steven and I live in the United states.

It seems like there are many (about more than 20,000) Koreans are doing GDI business, however it seems like they are forming their own community in Korean portal website.(ex: Naver.com, Yahoo.co.kr, Daum.net)

It's really big market for Korea. I think GDI member who is bilingual, have more opportunity and chance to promote the new members.

I live in US, and I am Korean. I would like to discuss with other member, so we can exchange, and/or translate each other's articles or their website.

I hope you all have a great time with GDI!!
JWiley

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »

My name's Doug,

just joined under David Parnell.

Look forward to great, great things with this.

see you on the beaches of the world......

-D.

How did David Parnell get you to join?  I see his name at the top of the leader boards every week.  I want to know how to duplicate his success.  Did you join a part of a particular team?
WHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: May 28, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »

Hi I am not so new but this is my first hello. Smiley

From Singapore.

Anthony_S1

There Is No Wealth Without Health

View Profile WWW
« Reply #539 on: May 29, 2008, 01:31:02 PM »

Hi,to you all [members];
Let me introduce myself to you all around the world, I'm Anthony-s1
my registered Domain is {globalway2wealth4health}, also I"m newbie
to the Internet Business, I try to succeed in this big opportunity, that
GLOBAL DOMAIN INTERNATIONAL, INC- is giving to all of us around the world,
to prosper along with and taking part of this N# 1  COMPANY.
I'm not so young like the rest of you I'm an old Italian living in Australia for the past
54 years, I'm 87 years old and still in good form, and spirit, my preffered short [slogan]
to recognise me at once is  [ital 87 au] : ital; for italian,  87 my age, au for australia.
I need help in setting up my website, so I can show the rest of the world, BUT
unfortunatelly I'm NOT able to set itup, PLEASE HELP. [I will appreciate your generosity]
Sorry, to you all { members}, for this annoyance, with my introduction to you all.
  My GOD bless you all, with peace and prosperity, and good health, and good wealth.
Regards, to you all Anthony-s1

Anthony_S1 Ital 87 AU
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: