May 29, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1219380 times)
Joao Reis

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: May 29, 2008, 01:31:02 PM »

Hi to all !

My name is João Reis and for quite some time that I have an eye on GDI possibly some years ago when I first heard about it.
I'm now trying to build my downline but it is kind of dificult maybe this forum can help, I'll be around just in case.

Best regards
João Reis
Portugal
William_F

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:51 AM »

Hi im William Fortenberry

Im from Cleveland Georgia
MarioGabard

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:52 AM »

Hola Grin alguien que hable espaņol y tambien sea principiantes, quiero saber como conseguir correos para prospectos gratis!.. saludos!

Hola me llamo Mario Gabard, soy de Montevideo Uruguay
G Wolff

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:53 AM »

Hi my name is Gene Wolff and have I got a great option for you. If you are having troubles with the GDI system and need some help, please message me so I can help. I love to help people and GDI is the easiest business out here to leverage. Plus it has the best commission plan around. If you would like to know who to make this simply system work for you, please message me and I will show you how to earn this unlimited income for life. And trust me its the easiest thing you can do.
KBrooks

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 31, 2008, 04:07:11 PM »

hello just started my name is kathy brooks from nh
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 04:28:27 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LindseyWright

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 31, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »

hi my name is lindsey wright from the uk.

im new to this and very excited to get started  Smiley

still trying to find me feet  Huh i cant seem to be able to find anybody to email etc. any tips would be gratefully recieved.

good luck everybody Grin

best wishes
lindsey
AnthonyW1

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 31, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »

Hello Fellow GDI Members,
   My name is Anthony Woodside and I am from the Bahamas. I am a new member to GDI. I haven't had an opportunity to fully explore all the potential of the GDI system as yet, but as time goes by I will familiarize myself with the features that are available and make use of them as best as I can. Should I need any assistance, I hope that I can depend on you all for guidance. Thanks for having me on board. Enjoy your day!

To Your Success,

Anthony Woodside
T Garner

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 01, 2008, 06:53:39 AM »

Smiley hello all my name is Tracy Garner Im a newbie and Im very excited to get started and looking forward to great success in this new business. I hope to see everyone reach their goals and dreams.

Good Luck everyone!

Tracy garner
Keidric Jones

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 02, 2008, 05:09:19 AM »

Hello Fellow GDI Members,

My name is Keidric Jones  and Im  from Texas. I am a new member to GDI. I very excited to get started and looking forward to great success 
  in this new business. I hope to see everyone reach their goals and dreams.

Good Luck everyone!!

Keidric Jones

DwightSims

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 02, 2008, 05:09:22 AM »

Hello,
My name is Dwight Sims and I am a new member. I am a novice at networking, social networking, internet marketing et.. I believe GDI is a good opportunity and I will be successful. I am working on very limited resources and time (due to my job). I would appreciate any suggestions on efectively promoting my business with little or no cost. I intend on putting moneys earned into an advertising budget and paying for advertising. Until then any advise will be greatley appreciated. I am glad to be a part of GDIUSA.
Sei W Lee

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 02, 2008, 05:09:22 AM »

Hello everyone I live in America, but I am Korean.

GDI Business in South Korea is exploding! If you guys want to share my methods to advertise in Korean website, or if you guys want good/perfect translation, I'll do it for free if you can translate English to other language like Chinese, Japanese, ETC.

Just don't limit your self to one country! If we are working as team, I am sure we can all win here.

I have been in GDI for while, and my doenline is already exploding!

I love GDI! and thank you all for helping with nice and kind help! I think being a informative upline is most inmportant thing.

I hope you all have good time with GDI! Income for life! Grin
Louis A1

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 02, 2008, 05:09:22 AM »

Hi my name is Alma i am from Tipella, BC i love your webbuilder, My very first website experience was angelfire years ago. Since I started I have made two websites on here. I am pleased with GDI and its webbuilder.

AndreaT

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 02, 2008, 02:14:59 PM »

Hello!
I'm Andrea from italy, i'm very happy because GDI is great!

Sorry for my english, is terrible!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was thinking that take a part in a leaderboard, but, before this, i must buy the DVD, that's correct?

PS: Doesn't exist a Italian's GDI forum?  Tongue lol.
ChrisBeckley

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 03, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

Hello fellow entreprenuers,
 My name is Christopher and I live in Indiana. I wanted to make sure to introduce myself and the make note of the wonderful upline I have , Ash Mufareh. Our team (from what I understand) is going or is simply great and upcoming. I cant wait to learn more about this business and help my team excel. Good luck to all and happy success for everyone!!!!!!
                                            Sincerely, Christopher Beckley
Ben Durandt

Hi my name is Ben Durandt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #554 on: June 03, 2008, 12:50:04 PM »

Hi My name is Ben Durandt from Cape Town. I need all the help to build my new network business from all members. Are you interested to help?
Kind regards
Ben

Just imagine - Earning commissions, while you yourself are learning and creating The best life for you!
http://124305.successuniversity.com/new
http://tinyurl.com/3w8cyc
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: