May 08, 2024, 06:24:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456716 times)
WHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #600 on: October 09, 2007, 04:18:30 AM »

This is mine - a very simple one Smiley

But there are some free ads and website submission link that all visitors  can use too !

cheers.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #601 on: October 09, 2007, 06:32:32 AM »

here's my website, if you are a fisherman this is the place to be!
http://www.eaglesnestmarketing.ws Smiley
Hi there,
Great job on your site.  Very informative.  However, there are several sentences that could use a little work in reference to punctuation and capitalization.  Also, with grammer and spelling.  Over all, nicely done.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: October 09, 2007, 06:35:52 AM »

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my website. Not finished yet, need to fill in more complete content, but here it is: http://angelaamos.ws

Would appreciate some feedback.

AAmos Smiley
Nice start to your site.  I like your "Money ball."  Consider changing your "Page 1 and Page 2" headings for titles that would inform the visitor of content.  Otherwise, great job.  Take care and wish you well.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
BBeymer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #603 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:31 PM »

Hi, I am Beverly Beymer, confused, but happy to be here.  I will need all the help I can get. This is a new adventure for me, and I am hoping it will go very well.  From what I see there are many happy and friendly people with me here at GDI.  Again, happy to be here.
NRoberts

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

Hi everyone

My name is Ann from Thailand.....I just found this business in last 2 months.
Pls advise me.

Thanks

Hi Ann,

I'm on my 2nd day at GDI and obviously still finding my feet around here.

Welcome to GDI.

Here's to our success, best wishes

Nicci

Proudly South African
Lesley Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

Hello,

My name is Lesley and I live in the UK.

Can anybody help me I am getting nowhere?

I had my laptop stolen with all info lost so basically had to start from scratch, but I'm still determined to succeed.
(I learnt today the thief has been charged).

Please please help,

Thanks.

Lesley.
James_Gorman

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

My name is James an i was wondering how much are you guys making out of this and if this is worth my time and,
if true what are some good tips to get started does cold calling work i need some tips im not good at this YET

regards,
j
Glyndell_M

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 10, 2007, 08:37:12 PM »

hello everyone, just sign up awhile ago & am very much excited to start the real work.. hope & pray this really could help me. please give me tips how to start right with this business  Smiley

dell
LauraTaft

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 10, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

hello everyone im laura and im new here
DBishop

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 10, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

I am a newbie.How do I set up my profile. I did it in wham with no problem via the video tutorial. But I can figure out this one,will someone help?
Kantapon_Sooksapsri

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 11, 2007, 05:59:13 AM »

Who come from Thailand?

i come from Thailand and i newbie for GDI.
Alessandro_B

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 12, 2007, 05:33:37 PM »

Salve sono italiano nuovo in questo settore...cerco aiuto. Cool
Charles Donaldson

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 14, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »

Hi Everyone, My name is Chuck Donaldson and I am new to GDI. I beleive we all can make a change in the world for the better with this business. So go forth and multiply. We help ourselves by helping other's, the more you help them the more you help yourself. It's just that easy. Who ever said things have to be difficult was just trying to keep you from achiving your dreams, because he was to afraid to go after his dreams and didn't want to be left at the bottom all by himself. SO GO FOR IT, IT'S YOUR'S FOR THE TAKING.
                                                                                                    CHUCK DONALDSON
Hector Rijo

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 14, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »

This is my new website. Tell me what you think.  As you can see I love investments. Grin

CapitalMarket.ws
JoeDavis

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 15, 2007, 03:46:49 AM »

Hello every body, I am glad to be on the team. 2days 6 sign ups, want to keep pushing open for idea's!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: