May 02, 2024, 01:08:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777954 times)
William C

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 10, 2006, 06:53:03 PM »

I signed on this past Saturday. I was completely floored by the presentation and the excitement
of this opportunity has been relentless. I am looking foward to a very long and prosperous experience
in GDI. I truly believe GDI is the future, my future.
R Moore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: February 12, 2006, 12:17:19 AM »

Just snooping around a bit, and thought I'd say hello.

How's it goiing for everyone? Great I hope.

Just started on this about a week ago. Kinda wishin'
I'd stumbled in here a little sooner. Looks like some
great info floating around in these pages.

Russ

Look Ma ... No Hands!
PTremblay

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 13, 2006, 10:07:41 AM »

Hello,

I just started yesterday... I started making my first webpage. I guess I was having a little trouble understanding the FTP part. Well back to reading for now.

Nice to meet you all  Kiss

Pam Tremblay

*Nothing important was achieved without someone taking a chance*

Nick L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #498 on: February 13, 2006, 02:55:44 PM »

Roll Eyes Newbie from Dallas area. Might give this thing a try  Wink!

The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear. - Vincent Van Gogh
Jim_Shuffield

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 14, 2006, 09:48:25 AM »

Hello Everyone.......I am a new member living in the Central Texas area..Austin to be exact.  Home of 6th Street, South-by-Southwest Music Festival, and considered to be by many the "Live Music Capital of the World".  Just got started with GDI and can already see that success is POSSIBLE!!
"Quitting is NOT an Option!"       "Just Don't QUIT!"
Jim
Kenna_Wilde

Just wanted to introduce myself

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 17, 2006, 03:20:07 AM »

I have no Idea what I am doing.....as far as the forum.....I need lots of help.....But WOW! I am so impressed and have been reading, making boo'boo's, and trying
get Invites out,  and build my  GDI website....

And oh by the Hi

Kenna from Utah

Kenna D. Wilde
USN,Disabled Veteran
Sharyn Y

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 18, 2006, 12:16:13 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I joined about 24 hours ago and I must say it is a bit overwhelming at first. Only because I babysit about 45 hrs. a week and grandkids and parents are always stopping in.

I am going to have to alot a little time for myself so I can study this business....so I at least sound like I know what I am talking about!!

A Great Day To All !!

Sharyn Y.
ToriD

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 19, 2006, 02:56:38 PM »

I'm new to GDI and looking for anyone that can give me tips for how to word the email that is sent to prospects. I've only been with the company 3 three weeks now.
Angela McCartney

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 19, 2006, 04:16:07 PM »

I just wanted to introduce myself,i am Angie McCartney from Ohio.Any info or help from anyone would be helpful on getting me started,does anyone have any GOOD ADS that i can use that is working?
KGraves

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 21, 2006, 10:45:02 AM »

Hi I am in the norteast also. Upstate new york. About 50 miles north of NYC
V_McCord

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 21, 2006, 01:09:05 PM »

Hi, my name is Venieca, I'm from Starke, Florda (a small town off from Gainesville and Orange Park). I'm still struggling to understand how GDI works. Can anyone help me out to understand more?
Larry Bell

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 22, 2006, 01:35:38 PM »

Hi. Ya'll.
 It's a beautiful day in sunny Madeira Beach, Fl. Hello to all
Larry
Sean_Brown

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 23, 2006, 01:19:15 AM »

Hi!
I'm Sean Brown.  I'm in Garden Grove, CA--Disneyland area. 
I just signed up for the 7 day trial, but I hope to be here a lot longer than that, but I'm SO clueless about how to get started. Huh
I invited 15 people, after payday I'll order business cards and purchase more e-mail leads, I sent in my W-9 and copy of drivers license......now what? Undecided
I e-mailed the guy who invited me, but haven't heard back from him yet.
There are videos on the business, and video teatimonials, but is there a video that I missed with step by step instructions on how to really get started?  I'm not even sure how to build my website or check to see that my web domain is active.  This business seemed so much simpler  to do when watching the 7 minute movie.
How clueless am I?  What am I missing? Huh

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 03:20:02 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 23, 2006, 09:34:08 PM »

Hi,

Just want to see if anyone was from my area. And shout out to my downline and everyone else here at GDI. I Want to thank all the full members for all their help they give . Coming to the Forum has really helped me alot ,and I hope to pass it along to my team, sending them to this great forum.

Billie

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
Cleveland_Paige

Success Starts In Your Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: February 25, 2006, 12:08:18 PM »

Greetings Everyone:

I'm Cleveland Paige, originally from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA.  Currently living in Germany (Deutschland) in Frankfurt.  I'm very familiar with website Forums, Threads, and Site Communities, even MOD and Admin a few.  Looking forward to gaining the needed information to making at least 5 Grand monthly, seeing that being on the Internet is part of my Life, from the frontal setting of things.

My alias or codename is LevelOne.  You may address me as such, else, refer to me as "Mr. Paige", please.

Looking forward to working with you all.  Be seeing you all around sometime. Wink

Mr. Cleveland A. Paige Jr.
LevelOn

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: