May 17, 2024, 12:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781719 times)
LesT

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: March 12, 2006, 11:23:04 AM »

Hi ya'll another Texan here. I live about 60 miles north of Dallas. SharonD, I am from Denton myself and lived there most of my life, it's a booming city, hehe. I have been in GDI for about a month and so far it is going very well. I have been marketing online for some time so if anyone needs any help or would just like to chat feel free to message me and I will get back to you. I would definately be open to joining or starting a support/promotion group in the general area, if anyone has one or wants to start one let me know. Well cheers everybody and happy promoting!

Les
MKoontz

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 12, 2006, 11:23:16 AM »

I'm really looking forward to working this opportunity to it's fullest potential and hope to make the most of it.
Gary Deadmon

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 12, 2006, 03:50:15 PM »

Hello, I just signed up 2 days ago and was wondering if there is anyone from my area?...Orange County , California....Since i am new to this exciting business , I could use all the help i can get and would appreaciate any suggestions . I'll meet you at the top when i get there ...Thanks Gary!
SharleneLund

View Profile WWW
« Reply #528 on: March 13, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »

i want to met members to share their experence with me im new and excited....shar
Carl A

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 13, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »

Hi! Been a member for a few months but  I'm just getting to the point where I can get started.

My name is Carl Allen and I'm from West Valley, Utah.
I turned 75 years a few days ago and I'm still setting goals.
I thought being over the hill meant it was all down hill from then on. Thats not the case. It just means more hills to climb.
We have Five Sons and two daughters and a bunch of others.
T_Hicks

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 14, 2006, 03:37:56 PM »

Hi All,
Just signed up today!  I am from upstate South Carolina.  Anyone else here from the area?  I am ready to make some real money!
So I have to get out of here and get at it !  Good Luck to all !
T. Hicks
Jay W

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 15, 2006, 07:32:50 PM »

Greetings from the Great Commonwealth of Virginia.
Kevin Dean

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: March 16, 2006, 12:16:54 PM »

Im brand new, having just signed up 3 days ago.  I already paid for the subscription because i know this is something i will keep working at until im successful.  Any tips or comments welcomed.

Kevin Dean
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 12:17:27 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Kevin Dean
JamesCaudill

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 16, 2006, 04:12:40 PM »

Hello all from SE Ohio. I'm excited to get up and running with all this. I'm new and I've never built a website before. So I'll b like a sponge now and when I know more. So all advice is appreciated.
HermanJensen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: March 16, 2006, 04:12:57 PM »

:)Hello To All;
Hi and I must say this is a pleasure being here. I have been so busy since I signed up a couple of days ago that I forgot to come to the forum and introduce myself.

I hail from the dry state of Nebraska . If we don`t get rain soon there will be some farmers going broke this summer.

I spent about 53 years running trucks all over the USA and now have settled down to try and understand a computer. These things are fasinating . My typing and spelling need a lot of work but at 77 years old what can you expect of an old trucker. With this said I will sign off and see about getting some more sign ups . I already have one and more on the way.

Cheers To All
Herman C Jensen

If God Leads You To It ,
He Will Get You Through It.
Herman C Jensen
AaliaS

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 17, 2006, 11:35:56 AM »

Contact the person you signed under. It's on the main website.ws. Look under the tab "upline"; these folks are in your direct support line to assist you!

Aalia
Georgia

I'm new too
KO

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 19, 2006, 01:40:19 PM »

Hi
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm from Florida and tried this a while back, but never had enough time to figure things out here. By reading a little from the forum, I think I'll do better this time around, at least I'm willing to try.

I look forward to chating and learning with all of you.

Kim
FayeR

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 19, 2006, 01:42:18 PM »

Hi everybody..from just outside of Austin (Pflugerville).We have been members since January 21st '06. We have not had much luck yet.We have been putting business cards on cars, and any and everywhere we can think of.We even placed a add in the paper. I just ordered a bumber sticker last week. WS.MY Code:_____.(BuildASign)                      Mark
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 01:45:28 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
E_Smith

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 19, 2006, 08:30:18 PM »

Hey Guys, I live in Athens GA (Go Dawgs!).  I've been with GDI for about 2 weeks and am trying to get my business going and growing.  I send out the max number of invites that I can everyday.  I get a few premium leads, but no people take the trial yet.  I follow up the leads with an email to introduce myself, but I am new so I am just guessing at what to do.  I want to be one of the top people in this company and I will work my hardest to get to the top as soon as I can.  I just wanted to ask if anyone can point me in the right direction or give any help/advice to make my business a powerhouse.  Any bit help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.
Elliott
Tina Phalen

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 20, 2006, 10:22:04 AM »

Cheesy Hi From Arizona!

I'm happy to be part of the GDI community and I'm looking forward to being here for a long time.
I'm completely lost  Huh on what I'm supossed to say to people that respond to my emails. I'm not a very creative person when it comes to writing snappy attention getting emails. I'm hoping to improve but before I can do that I have to first learn to wirte snappy attention getting emails and things. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to help me with this??? I am most appreciative for any help. Thank you and I'm happy to be a new member here. Thanks, Tina Phalen
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: