May 16, 2024, 10:23:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781502 times)
JayLindsey

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: January 31, 2006, 09:11:52 PM »

Hello to everyone, I'm Jay Lindsey, and I am very proud to be part of GDI. Smiley
EstellaH

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 03, 2006, 11:22:00 PM »

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself....my name is Estella Hewitt and I'm from a "small" town in the "BIG" state of Texas.  I'm new to GDI and looking forward to the experience.  Any and all help in getting my feet off the ground would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you...... Smiley

Estella J. Hewitt
Hewitt Enterprises
Katie V

Dream BIG!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: February 04, 2006, 04:21:01 AM »

Howdy! -- Katie here from Amarillo...in the Panhandle of Texas. Anyone from up this direction? Glad to have so many fellow Texans online  Kiss Makes ya kinda feel right at home, "dudn't" it? Only been in a couple of weeks, but feeling pretty good about the whole thing.

Katie

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."     --Albert Pine
Lakesha Fuller

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 04, 2006, 04:21:14 AM »

Hi, my name is Lakesha, and I just signed up with GDI.  Does the system really work? Kiss
Terence Burns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: February 06, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Terence(TERRY) for short. Are there any people that has joined this site from NC. My upline is Brian Pastor. I just joined GDI last week and I would like some info as too how to go about building this site up and if there is anything that can be added to my site to promote it. If there are any comments, I welcome them. See you at the beach!

Terry

TQB
LuAnnHeiden

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 06, 2006, 04:12:55 PM »

Hello from South Mississippi!!  Signed up a couple of days ago and have been using this afternoon to feel my way around the website that's available to us!  Can't wait to get things rolling!!  Anybody else from MS here???  Any suggestions on how to recruit will be greatly appreciated!
B_Potter

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 07, 2006, 08:19:03 AM »

Here other Texan...

Brent Potter

Hope it will worth my time and dream ;o)

Brent
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 08:19:33 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Brent Potter
www.BrentPotter.ws
Alicia DeLeon

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 07, 2006, 01:04:38 PM »

Hi I am From San Antonio, Texas.  Glad I joined GDI I Am having fun with this opporunity.  Anyone else from San Antonio?
Alicia DeLeon

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 07, 2006, 01:19:13 PM »

opps should be opportunity. 
BrettW

The Big Money

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: February 08, 2006, 10:40:45 AM »

Grettings from the midwest!    Grin

Anybody from the St. Louis/Southern Illinois area?

JSutter

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 08, 2006, 12:49:42 PM »

Hi I would like to say "Hello out there". Do you see me waving?  Tongue I just started with GDI yesterday and this is my very first internet marketing experience. I have done some research for the past two years. I discovered GDI and instantly I had to sign up! I can see this company will be going places and has a lot of potential. I have not spoke with my upline yet, but I will be doing that soon. Right now I am trying to figure out how to make a custom website layout. It is nice to be able to have this opportunity to meet this lovely forum. I hope to talk more soon!

Jenna
Peter Hutchins

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 09, 2006, 01:39:23 PM »

Hello - I am a brand new member. I hope this will be a worth while venture. Does any one have a few pointers that will help .
Ron_D

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 09, 2006, 06:33:34 PM »

I signed up on GDI a couple months ago, sat back and did some reading here and there to familiarize myself with this journey I am about to embark upon. From some of the posts I have read in this forum, I've noticed how you all are willing to help eachother succeed. For this reason, I am even more EXCITED to take this "RIDE OF MY LIFE". I hope to be a valuable player on this team one day.

Show me some LUV.....
Robert Fargo

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 09, 2006, 11:00:58 PM »

Hi everybody my name is Robert Fargo.  I just started with GDI. I have been at my computer for four days now enthrawled, investigating and learning.  I found a cool book at www.waterbook.com 128 pages of spiritual awakenings.  I am looking foward to many years of studiously accomplishing my goals.  I grew up in San Diego and now reside in SW Missouri around the Branson area.  My wife Pamela and I enjoy fishing, camping, reading and the occasional movie.
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: February 10, 2006, 12:32:29 PM »

Hellom Alicia,

Welcome to the FORUM,
GDI sure is FUN, FUN, FUN..

Regards,
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 12:32:51 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Regards,
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 109
  Print