May 03, 2024, 02:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205174 times)
TLisa

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: September 06, 2008, 08:51:34 AM »

Hi, new member here....  The only problem I am having is that my webpages are soooooo long.  I tried to shorten them via the website editor... but it did not make a diff... Please help me, I don't want to appear unknowledgable to my customers. 
Mehmood K

Learn to Make Six Figure online

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: September 06, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »

Hello Everyone This is Mehmood from Toronto/ Currently in New York . Just wanted to say hi to every one. I am excited about this business and have been involved for a couple of months and this is the first time I am posting in the forums. Glad to be here and looking forward to make lots of friends and learn from a lot of you and share some of my knowledge about the network marketing industry. I have invloved in many other NM businesses and Excited to make money in all of them including GDI.

Have a great day every one. Look forward to a great bright future.

Mehmood

Claudia O

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »

Hi, my name is Claudia and I just joined a couple of days ago.   I am so frustrated - my sponsor is inactive; I need better directions for setting up my website (I am not website savvy).   I would just like someone to provide me detailed instructions for getting things going.     
WilsonL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #843 on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

Hi, im looking for someone that will build my website for me if I give them theinfo I want on there because I cant work out what to do. Ive tried for 3 days now and have gave in. PLEASE WILL SOMEONE BUILD IT 4 ME?

Leeroy. x Wink
R_Barino

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

Hello People, This is Ronie Barino - from Singapore, Just jump in the business, hope to get more knowledge from GDI, >>Online Marketing. And create
friendship all over the  world.

Thanks for this opportunity, need your help how to get started fast...

Best regards,
ronie
AngelaWhite

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:47 AM »

Hello everyone,

New member here been with GDI for 4 days now still in trial period but on my 2 day I had 5 people to signup. It's not who you, it's what you know about this marketing business. Good Luck and God bless to all!
Angela
Ronald Vieira

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 09, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »

Hi Im Ronald Im from Portugal. I started this yesterday and I have now 2 people underline.

Lets see how it runs

Regards
VMarthe

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 09, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »

thanks for yr welcome. but i reall need help in understanding how this works
DymKoh

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 09, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »

Hi everyone! Dym from SG~!! Please guide me along the way!  Grin
Casey Howell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #849 on: September 10, 2008, 07:17:50 AM »

Hello! Let me thank you for allowing me this chance to introduce myself! I am new to this program and can use all the help I can get.
I hail from Peoria, Illinois. It is a river community located roughly in the middle of the state. It is the World Headquarters for Caterpillar Tractor Co. It claims Richard Pryor, Dan Folgerberg, Gloria Steinham, and Spanky McFarland as famous natives Roll Eyes I am a 50yr old happily married grandfather of 11. I would like to offer help although I'm afraid my advice would be more along the lines of things that don't work. I seriously hope to meet a few people who can clue me into things that do work.

Your Friend In Thought. Casey Howell. May good luck lead your path and if we part or partner may success find us both!
Lynda Mekalick

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 10, 2008, 07:17:51 AM »

Hi everybody,
My name is Lynda Mekalick and I come from the beautiful city of Tauranga which is on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand. For those of you who don'y know where New Zealand is, well, we're that very important little couple of islands off the east coast of Australia ( they need us to look after them !! Lol ).
I'm looking forward to my GDI experience. I've known about GDI for some time and have been meaning to join for a while now. So obviously, now is the right time for me.
I'm an avid internet marketer, always looking for ways to increase my income and help others at the same time.
Offline - in my other life - I'm a country singer and recording artist. I'm kept very busy with gigs, concerts, guest appearances etc. I LOVE it !!
I'm married to the best husband in the entire world - lol ! Well, he is !! His name is Ross and we have 5 children and 17 grandchildren - with another one on the way ! I'm 58 years YOUNG !! Lol !! And I think I "scrub up" OK! Lol !
Look forward to talking again soon.
Cheers,
Lynda
MLye

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 11, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »

Hi everyone at GDI,
My name is Matt, and I just joined GDI yesterday.
Looking forward to learning and growing the business with all of you.
ReneeK

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 11, 2008, 07:35:23 PM »

Hi Everybody,

My name is Renee` I live in the Allegany Mountains of North Western Pennsylvania, and am very new, just joined
yesterday. My hope is that GDI will give me a future to look forward to. Will gladly accept any advice offered.

Regards,

Renee`     Wink
B Wi

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 11, 2008, 07:35:23 PM »

HELLO IM NEW HERE TO TRYING GDI BUT I THINK ITS GREAT AND ITS GOT POTENTIAL IM JUST HAVING TROUBLE TRYING TO SELL MY BUSINESS TO OTHERS
RickHolland

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 11, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Rick from Spain. I am English but retired to Spain. Hoping to build a website to promote this business (and another one I am involved in)

Anyone know where to get some Testimonials from for adding to my site?

Thanks

Rick
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: