May 17, 2024, 03:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210561 times)
Ellen V

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: September 11, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

Hello my name is Ellen VanSell. I just started today and I am currently working on my website. The way I found out about this was I just basically stumbled onto it while I was doing a search on the internet. Hopefully I can figure out the whole webpage thing since I am new to it.   Smiley Well good luck everyone!
CHays

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 11, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

hey,
I am Christina, a stay at home mom from St Paul alberta.  Charlee is 4 months and we are looking for something to generate income so that I can raise her myself. Grin
JenniferH1

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

Hey. Nice to meet people how are in the same situation like me. Iam also a mom alone with my to little kids. Livin in Berlin Germany. Enjoying everyday, be happy and looking for chances to make a better live. I am sure i still found and on the way to started. Wishin the best and a good work...Jennifer
Brigitte Lesiak

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

Hi, I am Brigite and I am a fairly new member to GDI. I think its a great system and I am looking for someone here in Honolulu to chat with and exchange ideas working this business.
Donald M1

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

Hello everyone!

I basically don't know where to start, I'm sure this is going to be quite interesting - I guess I can start with a simple hello.
I am from Sudbury, Ontario and I am basically very new to this sort of thing.  I would love everyone's help on this business venture, if all goes well, I'm sure to stay.

Thank you!
Don
JulianD

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:22 AM »

Hi My name is Julian and I am excited about the possibilities of GDI.  I also love all the great energy from everyone in GDI. Smiley!!! I look forward to making lots of money and having lots of fun!!

I have a question from one of my friends who looking at this business, she says, (after see that awesome video): "... it confuses me that the program would allow people to search, obtain, and use a domain name for 7 days, then let them drop.  What happens to that domain name?" Can somebody help me respond to her question?

Thanks,
Julian.
AlfredoWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

hello my name is alfredo williams, I am having trouble getting people to join. I get a lot of replies to my ads but no one ever joins. Is there any leads that i can follow or any advice you can give me
JJamison1

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

Hello All,

My name is Jamison, and I live in Virginia.  Just join GDI two days ago, and trying to figure my way around.  I look forward in working on this business.
Naomi Bothwell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #863 on: September 15, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Naomi, I started yesterday and am optomistic that my future will now change being apart of GDI...I am a single parent to 1 son, I live in england and use the power of thought to create change through action.

I look forward to meeting you all and watching how ppl's lives will change through GDI.

Silent Blessings,

Naomi.
D_Hall

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 15, 2008, 07:11:14 AM »

Hi, my name is name and I'm from Missouri. Just getting started and still reviewing the info. good luck everyone
Pat Poole

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:15 AM »

Hi My name is Pat. I live in Hurricane, UT. I am brand new to Internet Marketing and would like any tips, advice, anything that can help me make this program sky rocket! This is something that I've wanted to do for years ! Thanks GDI for this awesome opportunity ! May we all be prosperous !
S_Watts

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:16 AM »

Hi I'm Stanley from Chicago tryin to figure everything out.
Tom_Doody

Tom Doody

View Profile WWW
« Reply #867 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:16 AM »

I am a university-education multi-generation American.  There is a gap between me and my immigrant neighbors (Peru, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, El Salvador), and I would like some help bridging it.  I have several ideas that would be mutually beneficial.  You are invited to contact me.  Sincerely,  Tom Doody
XavonVaughan

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:16 AM »

Hi everyone my name is Xavon. I'm from the United States, New Jersey. I joined GDI today under the spiderweb system. It looks pretty promising. Looking forward to hefty revenue from this place.
Olajide O

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: