May 13, 2024, 04:02:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208503 times)
GerardCoureur

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

I am also from the Caribbean, I am not a newbie to the internet but I am surely new to building a downline on the internet. Any help from verteran members here would be greatly apreciated. Huh

Thanks,

Gerard
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1231 on: December 09, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »

Hello Janine,
                You sound like the eternal optimist*smile* i like that! GDI is a good company  they always seem to be coming up with new things to encourage and support.It's nice to know that  and so good luck to you and here's to your success!

And a Happy Christmas to you  and all on this forum

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:34:14 AM by P_Gringel » Logged
Ben Shirk

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: December 10, 2008, 07:18:12 AM »

Hello. I am obviously new to this and was wondering if anyone could help me to get this up and going. My name is Ben and I am from Ohio. i am attempting to start my own home business and not doing well. I have 4 children and a wife. I am 30 years old. I am really hoping that this works. I could use it.

Thanks for everything.

Ben
B_Adams1

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: December 10, 2008, 07:18:12 AM »

Hey there every one, my name is Bruce, I'm from a small town in east Tx, Called what else? Gun Barrel City,  "where we shoot striaght with you !"  Been with you all about 2 months now and I reaaly having a great time!  Have a few sign ups active, but how do you get more? like some of ya'll that report 75+ a day.  I'm not questioning your honesty because I do believe that these are reasonable expectations.  Just how do you do it ?  Don't want to buy a genealogy list or anything so lame, how about some of those social net works sites, would I be doing something bad using one of these things ?
NanCassidy

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

Hello My name is Nan Cassidy
I am the President and CEO of Tunesmith Ventures.
I thought this opportunity looked interesting and wanted to find something I could share with my songwriting community
where they can make money and still have time to write songs.
I hope to make some waves with this opportunity and thanbk Travis rule for inviting me.

Nan Cassidy

www.tunesmithpro.ws
www.tunesmithpro.ning.com
www.tunesmith.net/foums
KeithPhillip

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

hello everyone my name is keith and i think i love this already. i need to figure out the webbuilder  though and get the ball rolling.
financial freedom is something everybody wants and that is what i will attemp to achieve.
 if anybody has any ideas for me please feel free to  drop a line.
J Mercer

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

Hi my name is Jamaala and I just signed up last night.  I'm really excited about thisn ew venture.  I dont have any knowledge on building a website and I am having difficuty with it.  I seen some great websites on here.  I just dont have a clue how everyone is putting in their written content and then somehow setting it up to show the visitr how to link to the 7 minute video.  HELP!!! Cry
TrenaRichards

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

I am a new member who can't get in touch with my upline.   What do I have to do to position myself for the weekly $100 bonuses?

Trena Richards
Lesa G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

Hey How are you? Im a new member and I'm very confused. I dont even see the post I put in the new members room. I'm about ready to pull my hair out! can you help?

Naedee

Naedee
JohnSmalley

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

Since I did not see navigation to introduction, I will do it here and the forces that be can move it to the right place. My name is John F Smalley. I am 74 years of age--I would say 74 years young but that would be stretching it a bit. I could not spell stretching so I looked for the spell check in the html toolbar above--and could not find that either so I looked it up in my dictionary. This marketing is new to me and it is eating my lunch. I worked as an electronic technician for 36 years (repaired 24,000 color TVs during 36 years plus every type of electronic circuit used in consumer products). I retired in 1996 and did mostly nothing until 3 years ago when I enrolled at Texas State Technical College. I graduated in August of this year with an associate degree in web development. I designed and uploaded my own website 3 months ago advertising my design and programming skills. However, online marketing is what really interests me though I am having a hard time mastering it. I have 3 sons who are now in their 40s, I have 4 grandchildren.  
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:23:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MRobinson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1240 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

Hello my name is Marcia

I joined on Saturday 7th December and already realizing how easy this job is.  I haven't actually started calling anyone or advertising yet but I have read allot because I like to know all I can before I post an Ad or call people who are interested in GDI.

There has been allot of support from my sponser and uplines, I am very greatful for that.  I never got support on the last job I was with and it was hard work too.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce my self and if you ever want to talk am online

Thanks

Marcia xoxo  Smiley

All The Best

Marcia Robinson
Matthew Harvey

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

Hello everyone

My name is Matthew Harvey, and I look forward to the opportunities GDI has to offer. But I have to admit, I'm somewhat skeptical because I don't think people can be convinced that there's a site like this. I've so far only managed to convince maybe 2 people, but they don't even seem to be in the least bit motivated. I don't want to be "that one guy" that puts something down just because of what people say about things like this. But I really need this money and I don't have too many options available to me. I just want to know the BEST POSSIBLE METHODS out there to get people to join. I'm a very kind and social person, at least I think I am, lol. But where should I go? I don't even know where to begin, but I would like to see the results that the Ash Mufareh corporation is producing. Sorry about all the questions, I just wanted to introduce myself and hope that someone can help me out so I can be successful.

Thanks, and looking forward to getting this going.
JTilden

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

can anyone give me some tips too get people too join me i want too get this website going before my 7day trial ends also i dont have a paypal account does that mean i caint get the weekly  bonuses?
Jeffrey Peterson

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: December 10, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »

Hello everyone.  My name is Jeff.  I'm from Milwaukee  and I just signed up yesterday.  I've been reading the posts here and I am also having a difficult time trying to "build" my website.  I know nothing about making websites and am having a difficult time with the Site Builder.....not enough information when I click on "Help".  Anyway, I know I'll be asking for help so thanks in advance for that.  Good luck to you all!

Jeff
ABarkhordarian

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: December 10, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Antranik i am 25 and live in the U.K i have been a member of GDI for nearly two months and have not made any commisions yet, probably because i have not sent out my website to the downline but first i need top know how to edit the HTML code of my website. ?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: