May 08, 2024, 03:03:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456701 times)
Zuniga_J

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2007, 06:38:59 AM »

Just wanted to introduce myself of getting to know this program and thought if anyone has anything to share with me to get faster service to this program.. please let me know and I will do the same to anyone else to get everyone one on the same page..
 Grin
IanHenderson

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 03, 2007, 02:32:47 PM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin
Still running along in the dark quite often,making mistakes and learning from them, now I see where the term 'build' a website comes from. I'm having a great time putting banners on my site, now I need to focus also on written text.I fancied the main theme as music but still not sure.I'm looking for any help I can get and info on how to improve, also what in your view am I doing wrong, i'm quite thick skinned so please be brutally honest.
http://www.ianhenderson.ws
Have a nice day
Ian Henderson
AimeeGutleber

Ya get what ya give!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 03, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »

Hey everyone, Aimee Gutleber Shocked here, Jersey girl, born and raised, Former Sailor Grin, and very motivated individual Wink!  I just started with GDI today and am very excited about this company!!!!  I have done many things in my 27 years on this Earth, but this is something that I think will be great!!!  Shocked I can't wait to see how this all pans out, and if anyone has any suggestions, or advice, I always love to hear from everyone!!!!  I am actually living in Maryland now, the Eastern Shore Smiley, so if anyone is close by and they want to get together for coffee and tell me a little about their experiences with the company, just let me know!!! Wink  Its always fabulous to make new friends!!!!  Good luck to all, and maybe I will get to meet some of you out there!!! Cool  That would be fun!!!   Wink

Ciao!

Aimee Lynn Gutleber

Ya get what ya give!!!!!!!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: July 03, 2007, 09:51:41 PM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin
Still running along in the dark quite often,making mistakes and learning from them, now I see where the term 'build' a website comes from. I'm having a great time putting banners on my site, now I need to focus also on written text.I fancied the main theme as music but still not sure.I'm looking for any help I can get and info on how to improve, also what in your view am I doing wrong, i'm quite thick skinned so please be brutally honest.
Have a nice day
Ian Henderson

Keep going Ian. Flesh the site out - you are doing fine Smiley
DaveYost

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 04, 2007, 07:02:11 AM »

I’ve been in more MLM’s than you could ever imagine — from 1968 until now. I did have a spell where I swore off them for a few years. But I have made a fair amount of money on some of them. But there’s never been anything like this for growth speed & potential!  Shocked
G_Smith1

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 04, 2007, 07:35:04 AM »

HI my name is Greta, and I am new to GDI and PIF4P. I am very hopeful for my future in this prgram. Still pushing all te buttons and listening to training. Very excited! Grin
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: July 04, 2007, 10:54:58 AM »

Have a nice day
Ian Henderson

Hello Ian,

Like Rod said, add some info to it...make it personal  Speak some words.  Your own words.  Don't rely heavily on banners and the text links themselves. Tell the people what your product can do for them, how valuable it will be, what your experience has been...etc.

Best of luck.

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
HWade1

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 05, 2007, 02:34:59 AM »

Hi everyone my name is Wade, I just started the 7 day trial and I am here for the same reasons your here and that's to pursue my dreams and be successfull.
I have one question, how can I get my website url over the internet cheaply and get alot hits to my website? Can anyone help me? Thanks very much Smiley
ZahidN

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 05, 2007, 02:35:11 AM »

I am zahid naosher, from toronto ont. and would like to say hi to everyone and best of luck with this program. since i am new to this program and to the web site world, i probabbly will need some help from some of you that are already make lots of cash. Shocked.  andyway thanks for your time and best of luck.

zahid naosher

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:01:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: July 05, 2007, 05:19:00 PM »

Paula, Rob, and P De Thierrry,

Thanks for the encouraging comments.

Paula, to you particular thanks because I had completely missed that Page 1, Page 2 thing!  Duh!  Thanks for pointing it out.

Rob, like many others, I often send my new downline members to your site to get the overview and guidance.  Great stuff.  Thanks from me, and a lot of other people, I bet.

Best to all,

Don

Hi Don,

Sorry for not responding earlier.  You are most welcome.  What are friends for?  Take care and great success.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
NWade

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 05, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »

Hello all, I have only been apart GDI for the past couple of weeks.  I am from Wisconsin and am looking forward to making some money and becoming successful with this great opportunity.

Nikiel Wade
Natalie H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: July 05, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »

Hello!

I am just starting and really excited about the potential. I do not have a lot of knowledge about setting up webpages, but I hope to get better and get a lot of signups.

I live in Germany right now and plan to do a lot of business through the internet. I would appreciate any suggestions or help. I am reading through the forum and checking out some of the websites of others.

Peace!
Natalie Grin

"If you treat an individual... as if he were what he ought to be, he will become what he ought to be and could be."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Put in the hours... it's going to be worth it!"
Natalie Hannans

Peace,
Natalie Smiley
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: July 05, 2007, 05:20:41 PM »

Everybody check my new and improved site and help to fund my new entertainment company, by getting products you already use everyday from me. Plus I can save you money. Go to: www.MCennimm.ws. Enjoy your life with me.

Hi Michael,

I feel your enthusiasm with your site and perhaps it will be the "hottest site on the web."  It has a lot of different links for content.  However, the scrolling back and forth and up and down makes it a challenge to keep up with things.  Also, there is no real text included on your site to give direction to your visitors.  Hope this was of some help to you.  Take care Michael and all the best.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: July 05, 2007, 05:20:41 PM »

:)Here's my update web site for GDI ... it's a Marketing Solutions Center for GDI and created for my team members ... in the next two weeks will be creating a registration site with password access and perhaps start charging a minimal fee to new members-

Let me know what you think-

Thanks Roll Eyes

Louie

http://www.delrio-holdings.ws

Hi Louie,

Nice, clean layout projecting a professional feel to your site.  I am not sure about charging a fee for access.  However, who knows....perhaps that would work.  Wishing you much success Louie.

Paula

Susana_Ortigoza

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 05, 2007, 05:20:56 PM »

hi everyone, i would like to know how can i send all my emails and presentations in spanish please help me
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: