May 08, 2024, 03:08:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456701 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2007, 09:35:59 AM »

Everybody check my new and improved site and help to fund my new entertainment company, by getting products you already use everyday from me. Plus I can save you money. Go to: www.MCennimm.ws. Enjoy your life with me.

I loved the basic concept of your site. It is dramatic. You need to spend time on layout and add text!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: June 24, 2007, 09:37:40 AM »

:)Here's my update web site for GDI ... it's a Marketing Solutions Center for GDI and created for my team members ... in the next two weeks will be creating a registration site with password access and perhaps start charging a minimal fee to new members-

Let me know what you think-

Thanks Roll Eyes

Louie

http://www.delrio-holdings.ws

Excellent! There is a lot of wasted space at the bottom which you might consider using.
Constance Moore

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 24, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Constance, but everyone calls me Connie

I am a newbie, just joined, and am very excited about this opportunity. I am really hoping to get this going very soon.

I live in Oklahoma, and have a dissabled husband to care for, so this opprtunity may just be what we need.

I don't have anyone in my downline yet, but several who I know are looking, good sign there.  Smiley
I am looking forward to working with all of you, and building my downline. I think this will be a very rewarding experience.

DecatrelJ

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 24, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »

Hello!!! There is my web site:

www.milibertadfinanciera.ws
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 12:00:29 AM by RodB » Logged
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: June 24, 2007, 08:52:49 PM »

Everybody check my new and improved site and help to fund my new entertainment company, by getting products you already use everyday from me. Plus I can save you money. Go to: www.MCennimm.ws. Enjoy your life with me.

Good start, but I'm with the comment above.  Add some text.  Both people and search engines like words, i.e. content.

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: June 24, 2007, 08:52:49 PM »

:)Here's my update web site for GDI ... it's a Marketing Solutions Center for GDI and created for my team members ... in the next two weeks will be creating a registration site with password access and perhaps start charging a minimal fee to new members...

I took a look at your website at http://www.delrio-holdings.ws .  Very good.  Lots of info, well laid out, attractive.  META tags were good too. 

Speaking of META tags, a good FREE tool for coming up with them can be found at http://www.goodkeywords.com/

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
HalimahSolomon

It's never too late to be what you might have been

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: June 24, 2007, 08:54:05 PM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
"It's never too late to be what you might have been!"
Time waits for no one, Rule the time, Time is money!
Money will give you time, so take time seriously, money will follow in due time, used wisely!!!
One love, Propserous Peace and more .....

Best Regards!
Halimah~TimelessI

Halimah~TimelessI
FDotseth

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »

I am a new member.  I joined for a couple of reasons.  First, I believe that ws can, eventually become the leading site.  Second, I want to create a website to share my information about stress/distress.  Making either work, properly, is not an easy task.  But, I believe, in time, I will figure out how to put things together in the correct order.  I put one e-book on.  Now, I have to figure out how to charge for it.  Maybe I will just have to give it away.
Frank   fdotseth
IvanaMisic

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2007, 05:24:35 PM »

Hello everybody !
I am from Ex Yugoslavia, and I just joined to this team ! I think this is the right thing.

Ivana
AndrisRusa

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2007, 05:24:35 PM »

i am the first off my contry bat is wrily hard tu tel to azers tu goin my and the DVD its dasnt help wai?In Latvia people dont wona bay sampthing wat dey dont nead and dont now wat is it?
Hau you can help mi.
Sory for my englis
Luis Del Rio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: June 28, 2007, 02:43:46 AM »

:)Here's my update web site for GDI ... it's a Marketing Solutions Center for GDI and created for my team members ... in the next two weeks will be creating a registration site with password access and perhaps start charging a minimal fee to new members...

I took a look at your website at http://www.delrio-holdings.ws .  Very good.  Lots of info, well laid out, attractive.  META tags were good too. 

Speaking of META tags, a good FREE tool for coming up with them can be found at http://www.goodkeywords.com/

Don

Thanks for the free tool and the feedback-

Louie

Louie Del Rio
CalmaRex

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 28, 2007, 03:29:07 AM »

hello everybody i am rex calma new member of this team. i hope i will earn money even i'm a new member. tnks.. Cheesy
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2007, 06:30:13 PM »

Hi all

Ok time to share. A work in progress.

Cheers
Marty

http://www.clickon.ws
Meenakshi Ashok

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2007, 02:59:17 AM »

GDI is growing fast successfully in DUBAI. As per my knowledge I am the first person to start GDI in Dubai. All suggestions and enquiries welcome.
AndrisRusa

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »

hai may frends are joined bat i dont see them in dovnlain wai?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: