May 08, 2024, 06:40:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1030274 times)
Joel Gaul

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: August 04, 2005, 11:55:42 AM »

has anyone uploaded the MEDIA-PLAZZA white lable page to thier WS hosting ? if so could you help me do the same .
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: August 04, 2005, 11:58:37 AM »

The site is still in the works...however here's a teaser for my home page then click on the logo on the bottom... by the way, if anyone needs a logos...I'll do it for 3 for $25 and send it anyway you need it.  Roll Eyes

http://www.WorldWideIncome.ws

Huh Let me know what you think... other pages will give Marketing advice based on the forum, as well as testimonials, and Downline support.  Wink

Untill next time,

Logan

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 04, 2005, 01:01:22 PM »

Logan,

I am really feelin your site! Nice work.

Gerald

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: August 04, 2005, 01:59:59 PM »

Hello again!

Oh, now it is not very, very good - NOW IT'S EXCELLENT! You've even put one of my favourite music on it. FANTASTIC!!! And yes, picture works now!

Oh, now I'm blushing - what I've done with my site is almost nothing in comparison to you!!!

Keep that way!!!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: August 04, 2005, 02:03:58 PM »

Logan....

The logo on your site is AWESOME!!!
I really like it! Great job!  Grin

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: August 04, 2005, 06:39:03 PM »

OH MAN!!! So professional looking! Great logo-Super site!
GOOD WORK!
Deborah H Smiley
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: August 04, 2005, 06:39:03 PM »

Oh yeah! The music makes too good.
You know html.  Cheesy
Deborah H
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: August 05, 2005, 06:14:40 AM »

Hello everybody first! as I was on vacations and missed some things here.

Well, sonček is back!

Deborah - I saw you've made some improvements on your site and you are on good way!

Lon - you finally managed to put spaces inbetween your text! I'm glad! Yes, it looks much better now!

Tatjana!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hm, well, I can't keep my desire to give you something so let me be allowed to give you this as a gift!

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #488 on: August 05, 2005, 08:30:32 AM »

I have a sort of "welcome packet" email that I send to new downline members.  I tell them, as Norma already mentioned, how to get to their members area and check out everything there.  I give them the link to the LOVELY FAQ section here that someone (Nicole, I think?) put together (cuz if I'd found that earlier myself, I'd have posted a lot less ?'s here LOL), the link to the pdf training manual, links to flyers, a list of basic marketing suggestions, a few "template" emails and responses for them to go off of if they are scared to write their own...... stuff like that.  One of the biggest things I tell people is to COME TO THE FORUM.  My upline is awesome, don't get me wrong, but I've learned so much more from here, only because there are so many more than just those five people in here.  The forum's an awesome asset, no matter how you look at it.  I know some people are very "here, do it my way" with their downlines, but I'm a "do it my way" kind of gal, so I never really could relate to that concept.  I pretty much just tell them the little bit I know, and if they want suggestions, they know where to find me.  I send email updates weekly, and the folks who want to call me call, and those who want to write write (I find lately that more people write that are not in my downline than who are, but that's cool), and that's that.  I'm not the boss -- they're the boss of their own businesses.  Or at least that's the way I see it.  I figure if folks wanted someone breathing down their neck or clinging to them like a duck trail, they'd be working at my old office.   Tongue

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
V_Dillard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: August 05, 2005, 03:32:57 PM »

Hi all!   Just finally put some finishing touches on my website, and although it is pretty plain jane right now, I did it all by myself.  It makes me proud to be able to do something like this especially when I was the one in my office many years ago that kept saying "Ill never learn this pc stuff!"  Undecided  I am from the "old school" (typewriters and carbon paper, yuck!) and it has taken some blood. sweat and many tears, but I'm getting there!   So, that being said, if you would be so kind as to take a look and give me your feedback, I would be ever so appreciative.  Any suggestions (positive and/or negative) would be wholeheartedly received!

Thanks all, and best of luck to you all!

God Bless..

Vicki

My website URL is:        www.freedom0328.ws

Time 2 Succeed!
Vicki Dillard
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: August 05, 2005, 04:07:28 PM »

Hi Vicki,

Very good for you.  I read your "story" and, as a corporate bankruptcy paralegal myself, I'm VERY familiar with both the layoff thing and the people who want to stay "old school" thing.  I am GLAD you've found your way HERE!  And I think it's GREAT that you're working on your WS!!  You are proof of what I tell many of my prospects who don't think they know enough about computers to build a web site -- IT CAN BE DONE!

So, five gold stars for YOU!  Grin

Couple suggestions, take 'em or leave 'em, as I'm certainly no guru myself--yet Cool :
If the purpose of your site (i.e., your goal for having the website) is to advertise and recruit prospects for GDI, I'd take out the other links/ads you have that are on the front page for other businesses, except for maybe the traffic one (if that one's an exchange to bring you traffic, I assume?).  Keep the focus on GDI.  If you want to have a page on the back for Other links, that wouldn't be as bad, but keep the front page focus certainly on GDI, since you're right now sort of distracting people mid-presentation while they look at other links.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for sharing your site!  I always like seeing what other folks are doing.  Smiley

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Anna-Maria Morris

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 05, 2005, 07:39:03 PM »

hello Stuart
Great looking site.Just one thing the typo error of Indepentent
regards
Anna
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: August 06, 2005, 03:27:12 AM »

Thats a great effort!! If I were to comment, the link marked "page 2" should be renamed to something else so your surfer has an idea what is there.

Also I notice several large blocks of centered text. Historically people find this distracting. You may want to remove the centering and possibly replace it with a tag that justifies the text. (<p="justify">) Grin
StacyPerez

Me thinking as usual ..lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: August 06, 2005, 09:39:53 AM »

Richard,

Nice job on your website!!!!

Stacy Perez

Support Our Troops!!

« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 09:44:42 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Stacy Perez
"Inspiring and Helping Parents Work From Home"
CWarnock

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 06, 2005, 09:40:18 AM »

Good website - however your video takes too long to load. If you are trying to advertise your marketing efforts change the video to promoting your businesses instead of a bio. Most prospects aren't interest in listening to your bio - they want to quickly learn how you are making money. Maybe change the video to a second page so if the prospect wants to listen to your bio they can go there and do so. Write some killer copy so that the first paragraph grabs their attention and makes them want to read and explore the rest of the site. Remember in order to catch their attention you have to solve one of their problems, prove to them that they can make money, or/and give them valuable information. I do think you did a great job on your first job - now get a book on html and make it better. It is a continuous, evolving process. As a added hint you only have four seconds to grab your prospects attention - if you do not grab their attention they will move on to the next page.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: