May 11, 2024, 04:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896516 times)
NAlka

View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: February 18, 2007, 10:43:36 PM »

Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Nadia and I am from Connecticut. I am new to this kind of work and look forward to the experience
DavidG4

View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: February 18, 2007, 10:43:36 PM »

Hello Everyone

I am new to GDI looks like a very good program. I am from Orlando, Fl looking for a way to
actually make some extra money and maybe replace my daytime job one of these days.
Who knows anything is possible on the Internet right.   Grin

DavidG4 Grin
Tarek_M

What if i can ....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1727 on: February 19, 2007, 11:46:33 AM »

hello every body,

my name is tarek and i am 30 years old from Alexandria Egypt.

i wish you all the best and i wish i can make profits with you here .
Wink

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
MichaelMitchem

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: February 19, 2007, 11:46:33 AM »

Hello, first post here, I'm Mike from Michigans Upper Penninsula, just joined the team. Just wanted to say "HELLO" .
CXander

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: February 19, 2007, 12:42:27 PM »

Grin hello im christine xander a new member of gdi now that i am in i need to get ideas on how this works or what works best to get leads in  i dont want to pay for them but i do post my url alot anyone have an better ideas for me ? thx christine
Andrew T

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: February 19, 2007, 08:27:59 PM »

G'day Everyone.

I have basiclly just started and I am looking forward to truly understanding the WHOLE concept of what is really available here. I would really  like some help in setting up my website. Is the website only there to promote GDI or can we use it for whatever we like. I would like to try and set up a site for people to purchase Australian Made products whilst letting people know about GDI. Can I mix the 2.

Andrew T

Michael Lyles

View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: February 19, 2007, 08:28:01 PM »

"First and foremost, I would like to welcome all new members to GDI and this magnificent forum!  My name is Frank. residing in Atlanta, GA!  I have been with GDI since April 2005! "

Hi Frank,
I also live and work in the Atlanta area. I live in Jonesboro, but have worked in Downtown Atlanta for over 30 years now. You ask what is my plan "B". This week I got news that the company I have worked for is closing in 1 1/2 years. That urgently makes GDI my primary plan "B" and fast becoming my plan "A". I am glad I signed up with GDI and am now looking to build this business as fast as I can.
Mike
www.mblent.ws
Paquette M

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: February 19, 2007, 08:28:01 PM »

Hi there,
Just joined a few days ago.... learning how to get traffic to my site.
It's exciting and I'm sure this is going to be a great journey.
Easy and fun.... low cost for such a great opportunity.

Best of success to everybody..

Marcel
Paquette M

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: February 19, 2007, 08:28:01 PM »

Hi from Canada
RICARD F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1734 on: February 20, 2007, 03:02:46 PM »

I like to know if somebody talk in spanish,
Thanks.
JeffreyGates

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: February 20, 2007, 08:57:40 PM »

Hi my names Jeff Gates, Second day on the site....Still trying to really understand the concept...I know I gotta promote
GDI with a website...but traffic....Im not too sure on how to keep traffic sustained long enough to make any sales...
Any advice?...I'de really appreciate it....Thanks
Jeff
LoriE

View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:49 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Another newbie here.  Very excited about GDI and my future as an internet marketer.  I really feel that this is my niche and can hardly maintain my excitement.  I just hope I don't bite off more than I can chew as they say.  I have been reading a lot of the posts in the forum and can see there are some really great people out there.  I cannot wait to get my website up and running and hope that won't be too hard to accomplish or take too long to do.  I would like to spend 24/7 on this venture but since that is impossible since I do need to sleep and keep my day job for a while yet I guess I will settle for 12/7.  I'll be seeing you all around and look forward to meeting you all.  Thanks for the Big Warm Welcomes - It makes me feel right at home.  Happy Networking!  Lori  Smiley

Jean-BernarBreu

garant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1737 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:49 AM »

bonjour,nouveau membres  jesuis votre sponsor ŕ GDI vous trouverez toute les matičres ŕ discuter avec plaisir et amitičes
jean-bernard breu

jean-bernard breu
Rheal Ducharme

View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:49 AM »

Hello everyone, Ray here from Western Canada, glad to be onboard, seems like a gr8 place!
P Hines

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: February 23, 2007, 01:54:23 AM »

Hi you all  Grin,  I just join today yeppy. There is so much to read & learn, it's a little over welming to say the lease. It will take me 7 days to read & understand all of the information. But I have watch the presentation over and over again. It seem like a pretty good way of making money. I'm going to give it my all, I'm sure no quitting.

Thank You
Patti
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: