May 11, 2024, 04:09:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896631 times)
SelenaGoodman

kiara28@sympatico.ca

View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: February 13, 2007, 12:59:57 PM »

Hello everyone I'm,  Selena and I'm from Canada, I'm extremely excited to have had the chance to be a part of such a successful business.  I was always uneasy of websites that were to good to be true but I think I've just made the best decision for the long run. Now I have a question for everyone, My boyfriend and I were having a discussion about one of my ideals that he doesn't agree with AGAIN,.  OK here it is,,  What I want to do is buy 1000 Business cards for $49.95 with all the information your potential prospect will need to get started.  (The Independent Affiliate Business Cards,)  and pass them to everyone I see, ""The Mall, Tim Horton's, The Internet Cafe here in town, My parents business, They own a Ink-Jet refilling for printers,, and many more possibility's..""  Now my argument here is that they are going to have that  Business Card, in arms reach.  The Business Cards are very durable they have a thick UV coating protecting that card so it's extra harder to damage the Business Card. So there for they last a long time..  Does anyone agree, this would be a positive way to gain possible prospect and help your empire grow??  To it's full potential..??  Hope to here so feed back on my Dilemma..   

P.S  TEAM WORK, IS DREAM WORK!

Thank you, Thats all for now

Selena Goodman                                                   in case I can't receive mail here yet, this is my first time here...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 01:01:35 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Selena Goodman
MDavid

View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: February 13, 2007, 01:03:12 PM »

Hola a todos! I am very bad with english but I like to read the forum.
I want to order a greeting all the Spanish-speaking ones of the forum and GDI Wink

Saludos y suerte!
Chris Economou

View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: February 14, 2007, 04:24:03 AM »

Just want to say hi.  Cheesy I had posted a question in the questions forum and it never showed up. Hope you all see this one.

Lots of smarter, but more skeptical people don't try - and they remain unsuccessful.
R Ward

View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: February 14, 2007, 04:24:03 AM »

Greetings fellow businessowners,

My name is Rance and I live in Peoria, AZ.  I was in the process of building a website through Godaddy but I remembered I signed up for GDI about a week ago for the free 7 day trial.  I admit that I really did not look at everything that GDI has but I found out that I can build a website through here and it would be a little bit cheaper than what I was going to pay.  Also, I can pay monthly instead of all the money up front.  I have several businesses to promote and I would like some assistance from somebody that has formed a website with several businesses that they are currently promoting.  I am not new to Network Marketing but somewhat new to promoting on the internet.  Cool

Rance

PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1714 on: February 14, 2007, 01:00:05 PM »

Hello,

I am new to this.  Been one week now, no progress, but am not giving up!  My name is Pamela, from Pennsylvania, USA.  Still trying to get people interested in this here.  I just keep reading, taking notes, copying and pasting to form a good base of info for my downline if I ever get one!

Bless you all

Pamela

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
JessD

View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:56 AM »

Hi, I'm Jess.  I've been trying this for a few days now.  I like this company and really want to try my best at it.  Could ask people to look at my site?  I have never really set up a site or anything before!  I wanted to keep it simple, not to over load it with so many distracting pictures and stuff.  Any advice, good or bad, would be wonderful.  I would be grateful for any recommendations on my site or promoting/advertising.  Thank you for your time!

~ Jess

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 04:16:42 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Jamie D

View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:58 AM »

Hi, I'm Jamie D
New here & looking forward to working the business!
Best wishes to all!

Smiley
Marcus W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1717 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:59 AM »

Hi all. . .I am glad to be aboard.

Marcus Walker

Success will not attack you. You must attack it.

But in this case, its the otherway around...
Stop calling Leads,
let them call you...
http://marcuswalker.magneticsponsoringonline.com/
J Carter

View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:59 AM »

hi my name is john im new to gdi hope to receve that check soon well ttys
SylvieG

View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: February 15, 2007, 06:25:54 PM »

Smiley  Hi to you all.....

I just registered, and i'm totally lost for the moment  Wink  I'm very exited and can't wait to get started....

I hope i can have a lots of fun and make some money as well hehehe......

It is very nice to part of your  team....

Keep up the good work and i wish the best to all of you.....

Smiley Sylvie
FiratS

View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: February 16, 2007, 12:45:14 PM »

MERHABA/HELLO[/color]
hi, i am Fırat, i have allready became a member. Is there any Turkish or other that can help me to make more things for my 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:45:51 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mariam M

View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: February 17, 2007, 01:02:01 PM »

Hi Team,

I just joined the forum today If you have any advertising method that works in promoting GDI let me know.

Thank You,
Mariam
M White

View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: February 18, 2007, 05:50:25 AM »

Hello,  It's  a pleasure to see that someone actually has an interest.
Michel L

View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: February 18, 2007, 01:33:36 PM »

Hello Everyones,

My name is Michel Lavigne. I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
I am on the Internet for 7 years with no good results.
I am new here and I want to learn how to build a good team.

Thank you

Michel Lavigne  Smiley
Christine MacIntyre

View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: February 18, 2007, 03:14:59 PM »

Hello is there anyone out there from Perth, UK???

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
@[smiley: Question Mark: [23/23_33_7]]
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: