May 05, 2024, 02:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1028950 times)
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1050 on: December 11, 2005, 07:18:47 AM »

Hey it looks good! To bad you had to take the video off. Really don't understand that but I guess its policy. Anyway nice looking site!
Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1051 on: December 11, 2005, 07:20:48 AM »

Hello Roxanne,

My name is Joseph and I'm a new member. I just want to say that I took a look see at your site and I thing that its awasome. Shocked  I'm trying to get my site up and I don't think that I could as good a job.

Keep up the good work!

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
Gisele L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1052 on: December 11, 2005, 07:24:39 AM »

Hello,
Is it possible to remove these pages with the plug in editor? I'd like to
keep the guestbook only and toggled off the feedback but both are still
shown in my site.
Thanks
www.canalgi.ws
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: December 11, 2005, 07:24:39 AM »

A big, big hello to all,
Well, i take great pleasure in announcing that i've finally finished my website & its out there!! Its taken me several weeks of sleepless nights & staying up late, but now i can finally rest easy.
Would like everyone to visit & let me know what you think. (yes, that means sign the guestbook, dont be lazy!)  The only small issue with it is some pages might take a while to load for those that have slow connections (sorry folks!). Im very proud of it, as its my first attempt at creating a website (but hopefully not my last!). I've already checked it & everything is working like it should. I hope it works well on your PC's too! Please let me know if you encounter any problems. Thanks!!

Anyway, if you find the first page stalling, just hit the refresh button on the top of your screens. It works for me.
Please go to:  http://www.cr8wealth4u.ws 

« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 07:52:41 AM by RodB » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1054 on: December 11, 2005, 08:55:21 AM »

Hello,
Is it possible to remove these pages with the plug in editor? I'd like to
keep the guestbook only and toggled off the feedback but both are still
shown in my site.
Thanks
www.canalgi.ws

Yes its possile to do this from the site builder. Remember to remove the links on each page.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1055 on: December 11, 2005, 08:56:17 AM »

A big, big hello to all,
Well, i take great pleasure in announcing that i've finally finished my website & its out there!! Its taken me several weeks of sleepless nights & staying up late, but now i can finally rest easy.
Would like everyone to visit & let me know what you think. (yes, that means sign the guestbook, dont be lazy!)  The only small issue with it is some pages might take a while to load for those that have slow connections (sorry folks!). Im very proud of it, as its my first attempt at creating a website (but hopefully not my last!). I've already checked it & everything is working like it should. I hope it works well on your PC's too! Please let me know if you encounter any problems. Thanks!!

Anyway, if you find the first page stalling, just hit the refresh button on the top of your screens. It works for me.
Please go to:  http://www.cr8wealth4u.ws 

Great effort here Smiley
HelenR

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: December 11, 2005, 04:23:55 PM »

Howdy all,
please check out my finished website. would love some feedback. checked it & everything works like it should. Might be a tad bit slow to load a couple of the pages, but the rest should be ok. (4 slower connections). let us know what u think about my first attempt at creating a site.
please visit:  http://www.cr8wealth4u.ws   
let me know if all features work ok. If u notice the first page not playing properly, just hit the refresh button on the top of screen.
would like a hit counter on my site, can anyone recommend where i can get one?
thanks. i hope u enjoy my site
regards,
helen.r.
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1057 on: December 11, 2005, 05:33:34 PM »

Hi ALL,

Thanks for taking the time to read my POST.

I recently Uploaded a New Website and I am seeking FEEDBACK from you BIG HITTERS that frequent this FORUM.

You can see the Website HERE

What did you think??

Kind Regards,
Matthew Green (mg247)
   Smiley

Regards,
John Lucero

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: December 11, 2005, 08:45:03 PM »

Hello all.
This has taken me a while to build (and re-build) but I think it's ready. Please let me know what you think, what you would eliminate and what you would leave as is. I've been learning on my own--(I'll leave it at that) Thanks.
   http://www.goodbye925.ws
ColinM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1059 on: December 12, 2005, 03:57:47 AM »

Hi ALL,

Thanks for taking the time to read my POST.

I recently Uploaded a New Website and I am seeking FEEDBACK from you BIG HITTERS that frequent this FORUM.

You can see the Website HERE

What did you think??

Kind Regards,
Matthew Green (mg247)
   Smiley

Hi Matthew,
Just had a quick look and I think you need a little more work here. I don't know if you scrolled to the bottom of your page, I suggest you get rid of the repetitiveness down there. I didn't get round to checking any links you have there, the repetition was enough for me to exit pronto.
Sorry m8, honesty is the best policy as they say.
Good luck,
COLIN.

I ask only to learn.
Learn from the mistakes made by others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Jennifer J

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 12, 2005, 03:57:48 AM »

John,
Have checked out your website - I found it quite infuriating that after reading each page I had to return to the top in order to proceed to the next page.   I'm no expert - just a newbie really, but I think a few more banner ads through the pages would make a difference, and maybe a bit more blurb on Rosalind Gardner's book of which you are obviously an affiliate would not go astray.
Anyway that's my 2cents worth.
   Undecided

Helen,
I have looked your site over too and left some feedback on the appropriate page there.  Overall pretty good anyway.  Good to see another Aussie GDI'r.
   Cool

Ciao for now
Jenny J
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1061 on: December 12, 2005, 08:34:25 AM »

Hello all.
This has taken me a while to build (and re-build) but I think it's ready. Please let me know what you think, what you would eliminate and what you would leave as is. I've been learning on my own--(I'll leave it at that) Thanks.
   http://www.goodbye925.ws

Hi John, I liked the approach but you have some fundamental errors. In principle anything underlined is generally taken by the average surfer as a link. Also the basic menu needs to be descriptive. Nobody goes to a page marked page2.
HelenR

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 12, 2005, 01:38:36 PM »

Hello 2 all,
Thanks so much for your feedback Jennifer. I think your right, i need to put some text on my photos. Thanks for the tip, will do some changing. Sorry that my photo page took a while to load. I have broadband connection too, & i find it helps to hit the refresh button to help it load a little better. Its the song thats taking a little extra time to start. Might decide to cut down on photos (arrange for around 3 slideshows instead, maybe)
Thanks again, do u have yours up?
regards,
helen.r.
Daniel Pattridge

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 12, 2005, 03:53:14 PM »

http://www.buickregal.ws
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1064 on: December 12, 2005, 05:29:18 PM »

Looks good Daniel! I like the car page as well! Thanks for sharing!
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: