May 05, 2024, 07:32:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029224 times)
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1005 on: November 30, 2005, 05:23:07 PM »

Last time I put my website up on the other thread it was viewed and reported on whilst I was having difficulties and during a small administrative transition.  Hence it was reported as a blank page.....!

This circumstance has been attended to  http://www.horizonize.ws

Ian UK  Cool

Hi Ian...I think it looks good but in my opinion all of your pages should have similair templates. Meaning the page links all lined up either verticaly of horizontly...one or the other not alternating the two.  it gets to be too much to navigate a site when you have to look for the page links.
That is my opinion..other than that I think it looks really good! Grin

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1006 on: December 01, 2005, 04:56:27 AM »

Hi Ian

I also looked at horizonze. You need text on your index page. The menus are the only text on the page and a surfer would have no reason to click on a cryptic word like why?

Rod
Shannon_K

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: December 01, 2005, 12:47:45 PM »

I did this in less than an hour so it's not the greatest and needs some work but check it out and let me know what you think!!!  Thanks!!  http://fairydelights.ws 
Mickey Smith

can't could never do nothing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1008 on: December 01, 2005, 12:47:46 PM »

do u have any ideals about how to use the site builder? i have gone nuts trying all the rec site to view then got a trijon and took a day to resove from ecoco what ever the web site was, Html i can ot get banners from gdi to upload to gallery, if you have in ideals please sent me a few hints,thanks, disabledbizinfo.ws or netbizman, useing xpsp2 with plently of ram and hard drive space, my best ,Mickey
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 12:48:24 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

netbizman.ws mickey l. smith,  email at,  usslbcgn9@earthlink.net I wecome any help & I will give back as I learn more from the online MLM course I am taking free.
Shannon_K

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: December 01, 2005, 03:25:24 PM »

Is there a way to get information from people to send out a monthly newsletter?  Thanks!!  And I can't seem to get banners up on my website.  Please help!! Thanks!!

http://fairydelights.ws
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1010 on: December 01, 2005, 03:25:25 PM »

I visited most of the sites posted here and the locked one... great ones too! So I thought it would help so much to update contents of our web site often for our viewers to come back to check out what's new. On mine, I did change a lot - thanks to site-builder, so easy to use and FUN too.

http://www.maplevalleywaportal.ws

I thought since there is no one from my city yet I thought I should start giving out my NEW business cards soon! Then, putting something up about my City would morelikely help my marketing, yeah? Well, I would appreciate guests to sign my guestbook when they visit. Thanks. Forum really helps!

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
gdi
« Reply #1011 on: December 01, 2005, 03:30:36 PM »

To all .WSers, please update your WebSite URL in this Topic!

Chip
Admin
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1012 on: December 01, 2005, 08:33:49 PM »

To all .WSers, please update your WebSite URL in this Topic!

Chip
Admin

O.k. I guess that means you want us to repost our URLs in the continued part 4 ....here is mine www.cyber-place.ws and it has had more work done since I first posted it. Have at it Rod...( I am still working on content and I am not coming off the cat...LOL) any more suggestions.
Thanks for your opinions!  Kiss
Your fellow GDIer,
Jennifer

Jennifer
JackieStover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1013 on: December 02, 2005, 10:30:39 AM »

http://jackiestover.ws

if you try to fail and sucseed would you be sucsessful or would you be a failure?
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1014 on: December 02, 2005, 01:16:44 PM »

Jackie something is just not right there.
I think what happened is you tried paste html on your site, and forgot to scroll down to the bottom of the editor screen and hit html before you pasted it.
Try to recopy exactly what you have there then delete it. Try again go to insert...html...scroll down youl see some tabsthe first is design...the second is html thats the one you want click on it ..then paste your html...lets see if that works.

Jennifer

Jennifer
JackieStover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1015 on: December 02, 2005, 01:16:44 PM »

http://jackiestover.ws
i know i have to work on the 1st page tell me how i can make improvements any body have any ideas
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 11:49:44 PM by RodB » Logged

if you try to fail and sucseed would you be sucsessful or would you be a failure?
SNombrana

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: December 02, 2005, 01:16:44 PM »

I have been a member for almost a year but have not done anything and I lost the only sign up I had because I could not help him set up his website. How do I market my website and how do I know if it is up and running. I am not computer literate and need someone with lots of patience to get me going because I am ready to start putting my time and effort! I don't know how to share my website here can you guide me through it. I think I have already used your banners and stuff like that but that was it. I needs lots of help

thanks selma
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1017 on: December 02, 2005, 11:55:55 PM »

Hi www.cyber-place.ws  I went and looked and all my original comments still apply. Roll Eyes

http://jackiestover.ws Looks like you made a good start. The white lettering on the yellow is hard to read.

Gisele L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1018 on: December 03, 2005, 03:13:32 AM »

This is mine and I'd welcome any suggestion!
http://www.canalgi.ws
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1019 on: December 03, 2005, 03:13:33 AM »

I have been a member for almost a year but have not done anything and I lost the only sign up I had because I could not help him set up his website. How do I market my website and how do I know if it is up and running. I am not computer literate and need someone with lots of patience to get me going because I am ready to start putting my time and effort! I don't know how to share my website here can you guide me through it. I think I have already used your banners and stuff like that but that was it. I needs lots of help

thanks selma

Hi Selma,
First I have one question...have you spoke to your sponsor ? And have they tried to help you? I know that upline help is not always available here...I am thankful I have a very helpful upline...John Phillips (Thank you John Wink),
You should try to contact your upline and see if they can be of any help.
Anyways you can start by updating your profile here in the forum , you can put the link to your website in there so it is easier and we can always look there incase it doesnt appear correctly in a post.

And if you need more help with building the site I can try to help you...PM and we can talk.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 03:15:12 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Jennifer
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: