May 15, 2024, 12:30:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897469 times)
UTrimpin

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2005, 09:00:51 AM »

Hi,
I am Ursula. I registered yetserday. 5.10.2005 and I hope to get a big success.
My English is not perfect but I think I can do this work.
Regards
Ursula
CPifer

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 08, 2005, 10:53:39 AM »

Shocked 'Zup Y'all Newbie here - beware!

C-
CharlesMcGill

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 08, 2005, 10:58:27 AM »

Hi all

I just joined today from Sunny Scotland. Thanks to luizc for inviting me and the WS team for the opportunity. What a fantastic forum as well. I try to look at as many opportunities as possible but join very few as I only want to recommend the very best.

Looking forward to learning more as I go.

Regards Charlie

BruceC

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2005, 09:11:23 PM »

I'd like to welcome all new GDI affiliates.  The forum is a great place to learn more about this great business and make new friends.

Bruce from Canada, eh
Rita Blair

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 08, 2005, 09:12:05 PM »

Welcome Charlie - I'm new myself.  I was in Scotland this time last year for the first time!  Beautiful place and people.    Loved the waterfalls in the highlands.  I look forward to returning and exploring more! Good fortune to you with WS!
AdrianVan

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 08, 2005, 09:32:11 PM »

hi my name is adrian i am a 37 year old male and i live in new zealand.  i dont know if eneyone will see this?i have only just fond out how to get onto the web in the last couple of month's. i dont even know how to use this computer very well. I joined this web site in the hope of getting some help with my other web site's but i think i have joined the wrong one again. i dont even know how to set up this site so it will work for me. i have a domain name but i dont know how to set it up in a web site or what im ment to do with it. i know what you are thinking if i dont know what i am doing what am i doing here well it all sounded so eazy at the start. dont give me to much of a hard time i'v already had that from other web site's. thank's for takeing the time to read this i hope to here from someone that can help me soon. Smiley
GeorgeSimons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: October 09, 2005, 10:54:05 AM »

I AM GLAD THAT I JOINED gdi and ws domain programme...
RCarrasco

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 09, 2005, 10:54:05 AM »

Hi, my name is Rafael.
I'm struggling with real traffic. The cost of targeted leads is very high and in surfing exchanges nobody is interested in what you are offering. Could i have some suggestions on this respect?
Thanks
Rafael
SJordansen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: October 09, 2005, 10:54:05 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time GDI member but haven't used the forum yet Shocked
Other than that I'm the owner/admin of the Viking Safelist.

Well that will have to do for a short introduction, I'm of to
browse the forum to see if it hides anything useful...

Søren Jordansen

Søren Jordansen
TommyMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: October 09, 2005, 10:54:05 AM »

New kid on the block looking forward to success and a robust dialog withall GDI members

Thanks Tom Moore
DeniseD

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 09, 2005, 10:55:33 AM »

Hi I'm brand new - Denise from Pennsylvania.  I'm overwhelmed with information right now and would welcome all help and advice to get started.   Smiley
MStraut

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2005, 09:53:17 AM »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for this welcome Smiley
And thank you all for your toughts you had put here
I had subscribed since september, the news from GDI came so quickly and so many that now I'm stuck, like many other forum new members as I had seen  Cheesy. I had registered a domain and invited some friends of mine and... now what?
I wish I would understand better english language  Tongue
Anyway, I am very optimistic and wish for all of you the best and success!
ValrenaB

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2005, 09:53:17 AM »

Hi Everyone
I am a newbie and am NOT a network marketer. I joined this because it looked like something I could do. My name is Valrena and I am from Toronto Canada.
I will also be very honest and let you know I want to make enough money to finance my travel addiction ha ha.

I look forward to being on the team.
Valrena Grin
MilcoT

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2005, 09:54:14 AM »

hello
my name's Milco
but i speak italian only, pls who speak italian me contacts i have help.
thank you
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2005, 11:50:26 AM »

Carro Milco!

Molti saluti qui in GDI. Sono Tatjana da Slovenia. Parlo un po italiano, ma non troppo benne. Sono contenta di aiutarti. Scrivi mi PM e dice mi comme posso aiutarti.

Dalla maniera, la sua lingua inglese è abbastanza buona..

Con caldi saluti!

Tatjana

Dear Milco!

Many greetongs here by GDI. I'm Tatjana from Slovenia. I speak a little Italian, but not too well. I'm prepard to help you. Write me a PM and tell me how I can help you.

By the way, your English language is quite good ...

With warm greetings!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: