May 15, 2024, 01:21:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897503 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: September 29, 2005, 09:31:25 AM »

I would like to Huge you all...  Kiss
and say that i'm here even i go very slowly... lol Wink

have a well-earned website.ws everybody! so do i want to!

(do you understand my english???) Undecided

see you in another topic about something else... like builing my site advice... hum!

Thank you Catherine!

I'm returning a hug to you! Your English is OK. Now you really have to go around this forum and explore, get some ideas and tips which are all around this forum and use them.

Also welcome to all newbies I didn't greet yet!!!

Have only success in your business!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
GeraldYancey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2005, 06:24:04 PM »

Welcome Stephani! You will find a wealth of information in this forum that should gives you some great ideas that
will make your GDI business a success.

To Our Success,
Gerald

1. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
2. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN!
OlgaMartinez

View Profile
hi
« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2005, 09:33:14 PM »

my name is olga i just started this business and let me tell you all im ready to make a sucess in my life and my family! Wink
Kalybek_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: September 30, 2005, 09:27:15 AM »

Hi
I from Kazakhstan!
I'm looking for kazakh or russianspeaks people for ask them question about GDI...
Sorry for my bad English.

Народ давайте общтся на русском языке!
Где вы русскоязычные люди!!!???
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 09:28:23 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
LorrenRogers

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 30, 2005, 02:07:20 PM »

Hi my name is Lorren. I am a new GDI affiliate and wanted to introduce myself. I have always wanted to have an internet business of my own but for differant reasons talked myself out of them. This opportunity seems legit and I am so glad to have found it. I need some beginners advice though. I would appreciate any tips you guys might offer. Thanks
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: September 30, 2005, 02:07:46 PM »

Hello and welcome  to one and all!.
 To be  able to build a residual income for life is
an apportunity to take hold of.Especially as the company  is doing such a fine  job. Many have never seen such a simple  streamlined and easy 
 straight forward  business on the Net.  All the best
 just remember  "it is really up to you whatever you want to do! " Shocked So  Onward and upward! Wink

AndyC

Hi all this is me Andy C in the U.K.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: September 30, 2005, 08:21:05 PM »

Wink Hello to you all from me Andy C in U.K. Yes I have finally joined GDI which I have known about for over 18 months now!
 Huh mmmm What a bit of a fool I have been to wait so long but, I have just been too busy and involved with my other programs I have been part of for awhile now and they are all doing very well thankyou .. Cool So now I have a bit of time on my hands I can give GDI the attention and respect it deserves! To find out more about at what I have been doing lately take a look at my website  O.K.

Looking forward to a long and lucrative time with GDI Success to us all!

Hi to all who try and find a bit about who I am. I have known about GDI for a very long time but due to other activities this past 18 months which have all started to work for me now! I put the GDI idea to the back of my mind till now.. mmm More fool me! Well now I am on board Just watch this Space!
Anders Fransson

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 01, 2005, 09:09:36 AM »

Hi Magnus,

I am from Sweden too. My name is Anders Fransson.
Write to me if you have any question.

Hälsningar
Anders Fransson
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 09:10:10 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
EfimB

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 01, 2005, 02:37:29 PM »

This is my 4th life.

My first life was in Ukraine, the second life was in Uzbekistan, the third one was in Russia (when it was a major republic of the USSR), and my 4th life is in the USA.

This life is the longest and the best!

You will not be alone there, as many people read my entries about life, marketing, etc.

I am sure you'll enjoy some of them too.

Health and Success to you!

« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 02:38:24 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
VictorCordova

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 01, 2005, 08:27:53 PM »

I just signed up with GDI. I have never had any luck with MLM and I am somewhat pessimistic about the results of this one. I have been in GDI for about 2 weeks. First I couldn't get any response from my sponsor, but good thing there is a very good members page. I was able to contact a member of my upline. Well I hate to sound negative but until I see results nothing much will change. Hasta la vista baby. Huh

El Mestizo: mess-tea-so -(half breed) Apache blood and Spanish blood mix.
HBlais

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: October 01, 2005, 09:15:57 PM »

Hello!

I am new to GDI since Sept.16th. Have a lot to review and learn. Looking forward to catching up on everything and moving on. Hope I do as well as some of the testimonials I have read. Looking forward to exchanging.      Smiley

H. R. Blais
Health is Wealth and without health it really doesn't matter whether one is wealthy or wise . . . .
ZulkifliTeo

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 02, 2005, 09:52:42 AM »

Hi all,

I am Teo a new member of GDI.

Regards,
Teo
FredHoward

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 02, 2005, 05:15:53 PM »

my nane is Fred Howard and Im from the state of Virginia, USA and I wish everyone the best in your endeavors with GDI
MauriceDeConge

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2005, 05:18:53 PM »

Hi my name is Maurice DeConge just joined and have not been able to sleep thinking about this business.

I am looking forward to it.

Maurice DeConge
a US Citizen from the Netherlands
ColinM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: October 02, 2005, 08:18:08 PM »

Hi Everybody,
I too am a new 3 day old member, so imagine my excitement when I came to the end of a session perusing this site and trying to figure out how everything works about half way through my second day, when on checking the hit log I discovered I'd had 20 hits. This included one sign up (that made me fall off the chair), who had visited about 5 times with 3 disconections I believe. Then there were another two who had viewed the movie but not signed up yet. Great excitement.......
until I discovered it was me and I now send myself e-mails promoting GDI to myself apparently. So at least you get a good laugh on here as well.
Regards, Colin.

I ask only to learn.
Learn from the mistakes made by others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: