May 17, 2024, 04:21:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897979 times)
Jason_H1

View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: August 03, 2006, 12:16:47 PM »

hello everyone i am 21 years old i have just signed up and very enthusiatic. i am currently deployed in iraq. thats not going to stop me from being focused at the task at hand......fianancial freedom!

i have been looking throughout the site and i was wondering a few things.....how can i send someone a link to look at the animated 7minute presentation!!! can someone PLEASE HELP!!!

It's not what you know, its who you know
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 12:17:08 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Gerry Hennigan

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 03, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »

Hi from Co. Dublin, Ireland,
Gerry Hennigan here .
Good to see fellow countrymen flying the flag. Still a bit skeptical after being burned a few times in the past, but willing to give this a shot. Seems pretty good.  I signed up 3 days ago, sent out 11 emails and got 7 hits (3unique IP's) . When the money starts rolling then I'll really believe. This has to be the one.
Wish you all success and lots of lolly.

All the best,
Gerry

"If we all did the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves."

Thomas Alva Edison Wink

JHayosh

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 04, 2006, 10:58:07 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name's Jessica and I just joined a few days ago.  I'm very excited about this program as it's unlike any others I've seen online in terms of support.  I'm from Michigan.. I work part-time and am looking to make GDI a full-time gig to get my business off the ground.  Looking forward to exchanging ideas with y'all..

Jessica
Barbi Brooks

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 04, 2006, 11:34:59 AM »

Hello..My name is Barbi Brooks from Texas and I am happy to be here!! I joined yesterday and already have people interested..So yes, when my 7 days of "kicking the GDI tires" is over..I will be a full member..How could I pass on something as lucrative and easy as this!!

I would like to Thank my sponsor: Anthony Alves for sending me this opportunity! Bless you for ever!! Kiss

See you All at the Top!!

Barbi
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 11:35:15 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
SweeS

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 04, 2006, 04:44:02 PM »

Hello Fellow GDI Family!

I just signed up yesterday and I am very excited!  This is very new to me.  Any helpful tips  from the more experienced?  I 'd love to hear from you.

Swee Smith
Brian_H

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 05, 2006, 10:49:22 AM »

Hello Jason,

I just signed up with GDI as well... By the way, thank-you for your service to our country!

I believe I did see several links that you can send someone, in particuliat a TAF (tell a friend) format page. If you cannot find a quick fix answer, you should be able to simply start playing the presentation, copy the address from the browser and paste it to a letter you are sending someone.

Another way I'm going to be promoting GDI is thru VIDEO EMAIL which is far way too easy to do.

Brian
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 10:50:11 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
AntonioCarvalho

Hello!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1146 on: August 06, 2006, 12:24:34 PM »

Hello to all. My name is Antonio from Brazil. I`m a GDI member for two weeks and already have 7 members! Very happy with the results.
I`m using the Payitforward4Profits system. Thanks Paul and Joel!

See you

Antonio
DennisNielsen

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: August 07, 2006, 01:22:48 PM »

Hi,

I am a new member here, and i am looking forward to work with you, i come from Denmark and i am 32 years old, my goal is to help anyone in my team to get their 5x5 matrix filled out, just working now on a big autoresponder system to handle it all...

Dennis
Denmark
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1148 on: August 08, 2006, 06:35:58 AM »

Hi,Everyone

My name is Alcoya, I am from Canada. Welcome to "GDI's World". A worldwide company of tremendous opportunity.
GDI now serve over 90 countries. I would like to "Welcome the World".

GDI two thumbs up!

P.S Please read the forum. You can get lots of great tips.

Your Success,

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
ScottHinson

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 08, 2006, 01:24:24 PM »

Scott Hinson here from North Carolina.  Wiith a raised coffee cup, may I offer a toast to each of our success!
Marissa_D

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 10, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »

Hi,
Newbie in here..

Mariz Roll Eyes
JolantaM

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 10, 2006, 04:15:17 PM »

Hi everybody

My name Jolanta, i just joined and completely lost where to start, what to do , where to go, how to promote .... my head goes round ... wish somebody will tell me abc, just step by step guide... I have no idea about technical side of website and all those codes and scripts, and ads online or traffic...
Don't have thousand friends and can't grab anybody's sleave to promote GDI, so how do i make it work....
Any ideas???
Hope to hear any useful info

Jolanta
ChrisN

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: August 10, 2006, 04:20:05 PM »

Hey All,

My name is Chris, I am new to GDI, and looking for the most succesful ways of getting more people in my downline, what tricks have you used.

Thanks

Chris
MWatson

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: August 11, 2006, 10:26:23 AM »

Hello, my name is Miriam. I just joing GDI yesterday. I am looking forward to the income opportunities! Good luck to everyone.

Miriam Watson from TX
LuisGomez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1154 on: August 12, 2006, 04:13:45 AM »

Hello,

I saw that you're in Colombia? That's right? I'm from Venezuela. Do you want to talk about GDI in South America?

Thanks.

Regards.

Luis
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: