May 05, 2024, 11:53:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895044 times)
TerryMorgan

Terry Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: August 30, 2006, 01:08:45 PM »

HI D Burhite ,

Look this over i hope that it will help to get you started.

Here, you will be able to find the most common questions asked by our members. Please also read through the FAQs located in your member's area for additional Q&As.

1. I just joined the .WS community. Where do I go from here?

Log in to your member’s area at www.website.ws/members. You will be provided with a nice overview of services and instructions on setting up your domain and e-mail accounts. Furthermore, you will have access to helpful tools and information. Be sure to make the GDI Forum your daily resource for tips, ideas, announcements, team building and leadership.

2. What forms of payment do you accept?

You may use the following major credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. In addition, we accept USA checking accounts.

3. What If I don’t have a credit card?

You can apply for a Virtual Credit Card at www.111card.com. Great option for international members!

4. How do I go about building my Website using the Site Builder?

Log in to your member’s area and click on the tab that says Domains. Select the Site Builder and follow the easy to use instructions on building your Website in a matter of minutes!

5. How many pages do I get with the Site Builder?

10!

6. What are the URL’s that I can use to promote the GDI business opportunity and its services?

www.website.ws/yourusername

www.movie.ws/yourusername

www.movie.ws/yourusername/show (You can personalize this link for your visitors by using their First and Last Name. You would replace “show” with First&Last)

www.website.ws/username/spanish/show (Spanish version)

www.website.ws/username/espanol/show (Spanish version)

www.my.ws/yourusername (Your access code is your username)

www.freedom.ws/username

www.freedom.ws (Your access code is your username)

www.website.ws/yourusername/hosting

Be Blessed  Smiley Terry morgan

Stay away from people that still your dreams
instead of helping you build your dream.
Your someday can be your everyday.
Patti T

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 30, 2006, 01:08:45 PM »

Hi, Debra!  I am only 2 weeks old here myself.  Sorry you are having no response from your upline.  Have you tried all of the ones that are listed?  I have a wonderful upline, so I would be willing to help you anyway I can, no strings attached.  If you would like that, just pm me and I will let you know how they are telling me to proceed.  I would suggest reading a lot in the forum, using the Invite system and you don't have to worry about what to send out.  It is done automatically.

Best wishes to you.
Patti
Elvira_Sales

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 30, 2006, 11:48:02 PM »

hI, I'm ELVIE, newly member of GDI, i hope that this can help me to explore my real estate business, aside from the income opportunity mention therein. god bless.

elvie
Maxime P

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 30, 2006, 11:48:02 PM »

My name's Max.
i'm still on the 7 day free trial.. but i'ma have to pay tomorrow? the 1st? and i don't know if i should keep using GDI... i only referred like.. 2 people..

Can anyone tell me if its really worth it... did anyone really receive any check from GDI ? Should i really keep going ?
..how much money do you make ?

tell me your story.. kinda..

thanks for answering something to my topic to help me...!

Bye,

take care.
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 30, 2006, 11:48:58 PM »

One of the best sites I have found that I use for all my downline is http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.

Also this forum is great for obtaining information for just about anything regarding GDI and how to build your business.

Rich
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:26:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Rich Weiss
Kendall Jones

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 30, 2006, 11:48:58 PM »

Hi everyone! My name is Kendall and I am not sure how to start building a website, "like what is a website topic?" Is there a sample/samples website that we can perouse until one get's the hang of this all?
SMcConnon

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 30, 2006, 11:48:58 PM »

Hello Everyone ! Hello Everyone ! Hello Everyone ! Hello Everyone ! Hello Everyone ![/color]

Very new here, Still in the free stage i'm so new! Shocked

I need to know where i can go to find help to get my silly little small questions out of the way. I don't want to fail and i am sinking fast !!! Cry

Hope your all well!
Michigander Here,
SMcConnon
AlameinHunt

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 31, 2006, 05:49:05 AM »

Good evening from Oz

Hi there, I am also new to GDI and could see the opportunity immediately!!  I am working along side my upline and together we will do our best to build a strong business and I hope you all will do the same.  Lets get together and encourage each other and bounce ideas around the place and see what we can all come up with.  I look forward to meeting new people and making some life long friends along the way. 

Alamein aka Allie
ShawnC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: August 31, 2006, 08:57:09 AM »

My name's Max.
i'm still on the 7 day free trial.. but i'ma have to pay tomorrow? the 1st? and i don't know if i should keep using GDI... i only referred like.. 2 people..

Can anyone tell me if its really worth it... did anyone really receive any check from GDI ? Should i really keep going ?
..how much money do you make ?

tell me your story.. kinda..

thanks for answering something to my topic to help me...!

Bye,

take care.

If you already have two referrals in your first week, I would definitely say to stick with it for another month at least!  I don't have any referrals yet but I'm going to give it a month and reaccess where I'm at then!  Smiley
EKerley

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 31, 2006, 10:31:52 AM »

Hi, I,m a new member from Arizona.  I'm still within my 7 day trial period.  However, I purchased 10 leads already now I'm waiting to see what will happen next and what I should do.  I want to procced forward and I'm excited to start the wheels turning. Thanks to the powers that be. Cheesy
SipingYang

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 31, 2006, 10:31:52 AM »

hi, everyone.

i come from China .

by chance, i visit some forum and know what's GDI. i am very interested in it. and hope can get money soon. thanks!
PaulHarper

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 31, 2006, 11:17:50 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome... I live in the Greater Cleveland, OH area... I'm excited about the potential I can see (and also WILL see).  Grace and Peace to all!  Drop me a line of encouragement.

Grace and Peace to all affiliates!
Pama Lyons

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: August 31, 2006, 01:47:51 PM »

Hi, I have been in about a month now and this is the first time to the forum. What kept me soooo long? Don't know. Anyway glad to be here. Looking foreward to making money.
Pama
 Grin
Maxime P

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 31, 2006, 03:21:07 PM »

yeah me too! but i don't really know how everything works..!
i only signed up ..1 or 2 people ..it's kinda hard 4 me..

could any help me ? or.. tell me something to help me ?

thank u!

bye Wink
MBurgman

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: August 31, 2006, 10:43:48 PM »

Hi!

I'm Mike and I guess you could say I am a New "Old" member having been a member of GDI in the past but couldn't see then what I see now.  i am looking forward to building my business and have already found some tools to that end. The only question I have right now is, which website would it be best to start with in my advertising?

Thanks

mburgman
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: