May 05, 2024, 02:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894987 times)
Lori R

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: July 14, 2006, 09:45:47 AM »

Hi
I'm very new to GDI and am looking for some suggestions on how to successfully create my web page.  I am open to suggestions if you have them!
Thanks!
Rex Landis

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 14, 2006, 09:45:47 AM »

Hi there.  We are Rex and Sharon.  We are both very excited about this terrific opportunity.  We live in Edmonton - Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada.  We look forward to meeting you and carrying this challenge forward.  The training system looks awsome.

Sincerely Rex and Sharon Wink
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 14, 2006, 09:46:45 AM »

Hi, my name is Carol. I just signed up. Anybody got any ideas as to how to up the anti in getting started?
Oh, I am in the Southeast, Charlotte region.
I saw a magneticsign on a car stayathomegetrich, which is what led me to GDI. His name is Tim Sebert. I have been trying to contact him, but to no avail. If anyone knows his email please send it.

If Tim Sebert is in your upline then all you need to do is go to your back office www.website.ws/members and enter your username and password then click on the upline link on the left side of the page.  You will be able to see Tim's contact information.

Rich

Rich Weiss
RCollins

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 14, 2006, 09:48:14 AM »

Hello all,

Rick here, and I have just joined GDI, hope I have as much success with this as my other online business.

Wish you all luck
AronneCamilleri

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 14, 2006, 03:43:11 PM »

Hello to everyone,

My name is Aronne and I have just joined GDI today. Still very shaky. By the way, I live in Malta, which is a very tiny island down of Siciliy (Italy).

Regards to all,
Aronne
Jessica_Stewart

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 14, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »

Hello everyone.  My name is Jessica Stewart and I am from Texas.  I just joined under the free trial period.  If I see progress during this week I plan on continuing down this path so I hope it works out for me.  Any suggestions from anyone on getting the word out there?  I pesonally want to keep to emails and phone calls only to those who express interet to me first.  I feel most comfortable with that. 
DanielMorris

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 14, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm a new GDI member. Some of you may know me as "dansbanners" from some of the other internet marketing programs or forums like this one.

And I'm looking forward to interacting with other GDI members in this forum !  Smiley
ShannonG

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 14, 2006, 04:24:54 PM »

I look forward to having a profitable experience with GDI.  I am a new member and look forward to reading everyone's posts.
RomeoRipa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1058 on: July 15, 2006, 09:13:18 AM »

Hi to all!
I'm inviting all days but i've only one members and my upline doesn't spillover me!
Any suggestion? Huh
Robin Beaumont

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 15, 2006, 01:27:08 PM »

Hi.  I am an Ancient Briton [Cotswolds] now enjoying the flora, fauna and inhabitants of the Garden City of Fredericton, New Brunswick, in Atlantic Canada, after twenty something years in the Northwest Territories.  I am making my third attempt to make my fortune with GDI.  Still looking for my first sign up.  So - what is the magic secret? 

Robin Beaumont

If you want people to look up to you -
Walk Tall.

LindaRingor

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS LINDA RINGOR.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1060 on: July 15, 2006, 06:52:49 PM »

Hello to all members,

I'm a new member to GDI, who has joined recently. My name is Gary and it is a pleasure being here, hoping to do wonderful things together. This is an open invitation to all, I'm open to suggestions, constructive suggestions that is.

Regards,

Gary. Cheesy

Hello and welcome Gary,
My name is Linda from CA. I honesty must say, I've tried GDI about a year a ago and frankly I was
getting ok results. This is my second go with GDI and wanted to give it another try, so I'm back...BUT
this time, I feel I have a system that's workable and I'm more confident. Why?

Because I met a wonderful associate that's been working GDI for two year and she's
walked me through a simple process. We all have different methods, but this one
has me and my husband excited about GDI.

Let me know if we can offer any assistance.

Linda Ringor
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 06:55:02 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Attention online Marketers

Dear Friends,

Are you looking for a website to consolidate your business or
your personal interests?

I found a company that not only gives you a website, your own
domain name, ten  e-mails and a business  that generates
residual  income for life.
H Christopher

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 15, 2006, 06:52:49 PM »

Hello,

My name is Mister Christopher. I am a Musician & Choreorgrapher with a passion for bulding wealth for the arts.
I am a newby to this company... I was not really looking for a new opportunity but this looked very interesting so i thought i'd add another income stream. My primary business is teaching people how to profit from online music and entertainment. I look forward to being apart of the GDI community.

Best,
H.Christopher
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 06:54:00 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
JStaker

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 18, 2006, 01:36:56 AM »

Hi,

I've also just started up today actually and am already hard at work placing ads. Enjoying the lovely sunshine here in beautiful Victoria, BC

I enjoy these forums, have been browsing constantly, learning and bookmarking!

I look forward to being a regular participant in these forums and hope I can offer as much as I learn.

Cheers,

John
RWood

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 18, 2006, 01:37:06 AM »

Hi my name is Regina in Kentucky are there any other members in KY we can meet and chat....I just became a member of GDI and not sure what I need to do next.  Need some guidance I guess.  Can some of you tell me how you are doing and how you really got your business off and running.  I realize this is a great product and will be much needed in the future and wanted to get in on the ground level.  Looking for some extra $$ to put my son through college in a couple of years!
Thank you,
Regina
SSeymour

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 18, 2006, 01:37:20 AM »

Hi my name is Sherrie. I'm a beginner as well. I joined under the trial and I hope everything works out.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: