May 06, 2024, 12:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029412 times)
mack88
« Reply #855 on: October 24, 2005, 01:29:49 PM »

My name is Michele I am new to this forum and wanted  some help with my website its michelesheavenlytreasures.ws.  I have been making jewelry for 6 months I self taught myself how to make jewelry.  I sent an email to support today to ask them if there was a way to make the pictures zoom, because I have have not been able to figure that one out yet.

Please give me your comments on my website I could really use them.  I am still in the starting working on phase and I am still working getting the kinks out.

Thanks a lot.

Michele

Michele!

Excellent work.  There are two things that I would consider changing. On your home page, you have the text centered.  I would do a left justify on that.  Normally, the only things that are centered are headlines, points that you want to bring out, etc.

Also, I would change my page titles.  Currently you have page1.html, page2.html etc,  Name them exactly what they are.  You can do that in the sitebuilder.

Keep up the great work and I wish you tremendous success.

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #856 on: October 25, 2005, 03:01:12 AM »

I am particularly interested to hear what T has to say, since she does seem to be the resident critic.  Cheesy
http://www.silvaspoon.ws
All the links work on my machine, but I would like confirmation of this.

If I'm correct, I'm the one named T by you (I've remembered you've named me like that once before, that's why). If not then sxcuse me!!!

That thought about me being the resident critic brought a smile to my face as I never considdered myself to be something like that. Hmmm, but if you'd like to have my comment, here it is.

Well, the site apears fine and you've done excellent job. A lot of interesting thiongs can be found there. 

To put some comments anyway:l two links on your links and banners site don't work (page cannot be found), and some of them are the same twice, but you've added a lot of content on this site so it can easily happen to repeat something without even knowing that. I'll send you the details in PM.

Maybe I would agree with Frank_M about the GDI page as you already have a lot of links to GDI movie on the home page. Something short about GDI would be useful ...

You see - I don't only criticise after all!!!!

Sincerely yours!
T

Smiley  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 04:09:30 AM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
ShannonH

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 25, 2005, 03:54:01 AM »

Hello everyone,

How does this site look in your browser http://www.top-work-at-home.ws

This is my first site I have ever design, and I used Macromedia Dreamweaver to design it.

Hopefully, everything is working, please let me know if you find any bugs.

Thanks,
Shannon
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #858 on: October 25, 2005, 04:50:35 AM »

please check this: http://www.thesquires.ws

Well Nelfa - third moderation is a success! Now you've made my eyes pleased with larger photos of your products and the descriptions of them there. Well, I've signed your guestbook, but I have a slide comment here - maybe you should allow the name of one who signs your gusestbook to apear public. Not that I want my name to be there, but it's simply nice to know who signet it ... I agree thpugh e-mail to be hidden ...

Thank you once again and many success in the future!!!

Sincerely Yours
Tatjana
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
mack88
« Reply #859 on: October 25, 2005, 02:39:59 PM »

Hello everyone,

How does this site look in your browser http://www.top-work-at-home.ws

This is my first site I have ever design, and I used Macromedia Dreamweaver to design it.

Hopefully, everything is working, please let me know if you find any bugs.

Thanks,
Shannon

Shannon!

Are you sure you are a first timer?  You did an outstanding job!  I am still trying to figure out Dreamweaver.  How long did it take you to accomplish the task?  One thing I noticed is that you have different stars.  I would consider using the same kind/shape.  I wish you all the best!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #860 on: October 25, 2005, 03:52:00 PM »

Would some be so kind as to test my website to see if my double optin plugin is working. 

http://www.mywebsitebiz.ws

Thank you.

Hello first!

Well the link which probably should be somewhere in the middle of the page is on the right edge, and you can hardly notice that there is something. You can only imagine that there is something and fortunatelly the hand appears when putting the mouse cursor upon it. You should check this out and improove the thing. Otherwise (if you manage to detect it) the link works...

I've made the test sign in so you can see if this is OK... It worked for me ... EUREKA!!!! I've got a mail so you can be 100 % sure it works OK. (But I didn't opt in).

Tatjana

P.S. You can't modify your posts as you're still Moderated member - that means all your messages have to be moderated and you are not allow to modify them by yourself ...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 04:05:21 PM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Tatjana
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 26, 2005, 03:18:02 AM »

This is keeping with KISS or keep it simple silly.  I have built a few site with dot ws and now I  just wanted it to be direct and to the point. Here it is at www.ironpier.ws.

People that few the site will see me in a video as you will see in the fist link.

Let me know what you think

Rich

Rich Weiss
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #862 on: October 26, 2005, 07:40:16 AM »

Well, Rich your site is simple but it contains all the info one needs. Your short video is great. You tell everything what is needed and that's good.

In a time you surelly will add something and make changes and I don't doubt they will be good ones,,,

All the best!

Tatjana
 Smiley

Tatjana
KayReeve

Trust in yourself or no one else will.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #863 on: October 26, 2005, 02:52:41 PM »

Hi GDI comrades  Grin

I love that video Tatjana!  It reminds me of the Wurlitzer organ with that music.  There are only two of them in the UK and one is about 10 miles from here.

I have been a very busy bee with my website lately and have added lots of free web-marketing tools + lots of other exciting things too.

I have now changed to www.cash-uk.ws The one stop money jungle!

I would love to hear your views Cool

I wish everyone success  Cool
Kay

Wishing you all success

Kay Reeve
Len Z

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 26, 2005, 04:25:53 PM »

Check out my website and tell me what you think...the good...the bad...and the ugly...Len
www.ezduzit.ws
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #865 on: October 27, 2005, 05:00:06 AM »

Great site Smiley It is a little slow to load and puts up a couple of blank  pages to start with which is a bit confusing but once you get through that its cool Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #866 on: October 27, 2005, 05:06:17 AM »

Hi Kay,

You have an error in the code line :-
src="file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kay%20Reeve/My%20Documents/My%20Webs/myweb8/KaysPortrait4small.jpg

which generates a broken image.
RDavid

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 27, 2005, 05:19:04 AM »

Hi everyone, my wife recently joined AVON. So I decided to use site builder
to help her with a small web page. It's my first attemp at it and ran into some
snags along the way. Can a web page be edited after being submitted? I tried
this and changes wasn't taken. Most of time I had to delete my page and
start again. Any help appreciated.

RDavid
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #868 on: October 27, 2005, 07:32:54 AM »

Hi everyone, my wife recently joined AVON. So I decided to use site builder
to help her with a small web page. It's my first attemp at it and ran into some
snags along the way. Can a web page be edited after being submitted? I tried
this and changes wasn't taken. Most of time I had to delete my page and
start again. Any help appreciated.

RDavid

Try with publish button (the second button from the right) by the page you want the changes to apear!!!! Or just click the "Publish all" button at the bottom of the pages list ...  That's the thing a lot of you often forget to do!!!!

Tatjana

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #869 on: October 27, 2005, 07:46:59 AM »

Key you rock!!! You did good job again and include everything involvs cash ... It's simple with a lot of links and maybe someone would say that this is easy to do, but I love it ...

Well, as Rod already established, you have dificulties with the pictures though. I think it would be better to load them into SiteBuilder (if you work with it) and put them on the page from there. If not, then it would maybe be better to put the photos on the server and link them to the site. Putting the things directly from the computer I consider not very good idea as you probably don't use your computer as a server (or I'm wront???).

I'm also glad I've inspired quite few people here (at least I thing I have) to include some charity things on your web pages. If we're about to earn some money, why not also donate some of it.

Sincerely yours

Tatjana
 Smiley

Tatjana
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: