May 14, 2024, 04:38:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780970 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: March 20, 2006, 10:44:14 AM »

Hello Tina,

I just recently purchased a book called Words That Sell by Richard Bayan. This is a wonderful book that is helping me write my articles, e-mails, ads and campaigns. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
JamesClarke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #541 on: March 21, 2006, 06:25:58 PM »

I enjoy GDI a lot. Hope everyone is very successful. The main thing is just keep gping and don't give up.
                      James
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #542 on: March 21, 2006, 07:29:25 PM »

Hey all! I just signed up and thought I should say hi. I'm from queens, New York I'm 18yrs of age. Anyone in my area? Any advice for a Newb?
Hi Christina... Dan Hall here,

I'm from Staten Island. Originally from Throgg's Neck in the Bronx. I'm having a good time building my GDI business. We can team up.

Lets do lunch some time.

Dan Hall
LMurray

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 21, 2006, 09:31:17 PM »

Cheesy

Hello, or sould  I say HOWDY!!... I am from Victoria, Texas and I just joined GDI a few days ago!!  I am really excited and looking forward to building my business.   I licensed VIctoria, Port Lavaca, and Edna Texas.  Any tips on marketing will be greatly appreciated.  I have already ordered DVD's and business cards.  Anyway, just wanted to say hello.   Happy days!!

Larry W. Murray
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 09:31:32 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
RGarson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2006, 09:31:57 PM »

This is only my second time entering a forum.  So I am very new to this type of stuff.  So please forgive any mistakes I will probably make.  Roll Eyes

I am however very excited about GDI!  I have already set up my own web site.  Even though I had a little trouble getting the upload to take, I am very excited! Grin  It is up now! 

Well, it is a pleasure to introduce myself.  I am a middle aged wife and mother.  Very happily married and "In Love" with my husband of 15 Years. We have 2 children ages 12 and 8. 

I am very excited about the prospects of this business.  Even though I originally joined because of my own site and the ability to be in control of the changed to it, I have become very excited about growing GDI in addition to my own copywriting services.

I am going to start handing out the CD's as soon as they arrive.  I have been working on marketing the GDI services other ways as well as through my own web site.  Don't have any leads or hits yet, but I am hoping something will start to activate soon.

It is a pleasure to be in such great company. Thank you for the invite to intrduce myself.  Embarrassed

Sincerely,

Ruby
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 09:32:31 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

"God Bless"
Ruby E. Garson
JamesClarke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #545 on: March 24, 2006, 10:42:16 AM »

Hello to all. I am from Burleson which is just south of Fort Worth. I am reeeeal close to retirement or at least it seems like it. I was looking for something to do from home and I found GDI and another business. I want to work for my self instead of someone else so I can come and go as I please. I wish that for all of you too. (I think that is where I should have said y'all.) Anyway, good luck.

James

LGrimm

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 25, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »

Just wondering if anyone is in Minnesota?  Or more specifically, the twin cities area?

I live in Bloomington. Just joined today on the 7-day free trial.  Hope everything works out well.
LutherCook

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 26, 2006, 03:02:21 PM »

Hi!  I am a new GDI member. I live in Kaufman...50 miles SE of Dallas.  Any feedback on what is working for you...DVD's, flyers, business cards etc. will be appreciated. I am looking forward to financial freedom with the GDI opportunity.  My sponsor is Kevin Haas from Wylie, TX.

To your success!

Luther Cook
TLin

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 29, 2006, 05:34:30 AM »

Hi, My name is Timmy. Don't really know what I'm suppose to be doing here... a lil help would be helpful.

But other than that. I'll be fine.
FayeR

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 30, 2006, 04:26:08 PM »

Hi All, Are there any members from around Austin area. I'am in Pflugerville.Would like to hear how .WS is working for people around Austin.             Mark
Tony Smith

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 30, 2006, 09:26:59 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Tony here from Brisbane.
Just got started in Paul Birdsall's group.
Looking forward to a great time with this business.
Have a wonderful day.
Tony
ThomasAndrade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #551 on: April 01, 2006, 06:18:39 PM »

Excited to be here. I welcome suggestions from GDI vets on how to get results quickly along with their personal testimonial-It's encouraging  to me and appreciated.

How's it workin for ya-guys?

Best Regards,

Tom Andrade
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 06:18:59 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Best Regards,
Tom Andrade
JohnWard

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 02, 2006, 10:21:45 AM »

hi my name is john ward is anyone out there from durham nc. If so please identify yourself. Smiley
JohndcaM

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 05, 2006, 12:11:03 PM »

;DMy name is Johndca. Greetings to everyone. I hope to enjoy major success with the rest of you. I am a mom with 3 young children. I am looking to go back to school soon to set an example for my kids but, what I really want to do is to have my own successful business. I really don't want too much out of life except to own a home in Strivers Row here in Harlem. I also want to get rid of my debt, pay for a small yet elegant wedding, take two separate vacations, one for me and my future husband and one with the kids, and save a substantial amount of money for my family. I also would like to own some real estate so that I can help women with children. Living in New York is EXPENSIVE and I know what it's like to struggle. But, enough about me, nice to meet everyone and good luck. Grin
JeffryW

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 12, 2006, 05:50:24 AM »

I just signed up yesterday and I live in Arden Hills.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: