May 08, 2024, 02:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190448 times)
TimH

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2005, 10:46:37 AM »

I'm from Brisbane Australia. Is there anyone else from Brisbane here? Chat about GDI.
BarbaraY

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2005, 09:49:58 PM »

Hi there Roll Eyes

Are there any Aussies out there who would like to chat?  I would really love to talk to a fellow Australian who has been a member for a while and get some tips.  I think I have been making something hard out of what is probably very simple.  I have wasted a lot of money on other network businesses but I like the the fact that GDI is so affordable for anyone.

I agree with an earlier post that the biggest hurdle is it being a US based company.  We have to prove to people that this is genuine.

I am so sick of getting emails asking if I want to join a "wellness" business.  They are so expensive and boring.  I think one of the best "selling" points for GDI is to say "this is not just another wellness industry business".

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Barb
 Huh
LindsayShort

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2005, 09:07:11 AM »

Hi! Ros, guess what, another Aussie, just signed up so Aussies do sign up, I must say I am a little lost as this is all new to me, but I am going to give it my best, regards Lindsay
KeithE

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2005, 09:11:24 PM »

Hi My name is Keith I'm from SW Victoria. Been in 3weeks and am enjoying it.

Have a great time
Keith
J Henry

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2005, 10:28:13 AM »

Hi Cheryl,

We are from Texas (USA) and we are very new too. We are also very new to talking through Forums. Just noticed the last name WRIGHT. My wife's maiden name is WRIGHT. Just wanted to say Hello and welcome.
The Henry's
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2005, 10:27:36 AM »

Dear members,
Hello 2 all, im a week old member as of yesterday!! My question is how do i upload a pic to go alongside my profile details for this forum? I have tried & tried, but still am stuck with how to go about it. I think im on the right path, but i just end up with a square box with a little red cross on the top left-hand corner. I dont know what im doing wrong. I realised that in the editing page it doesnt have a browse button to click on so i can select one & upload it, rather, i think you need to type it in manually. I tried doing this, but it still hasnt worked, please help!!!
thanks so much, regards, helen. R
Yours in health & wealth!!!
HelenR

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »

GIDDAY MATES!!
HI THERE! MY NAME IS HELEN & IM FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA!! I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A WEEK NOW!! YEEHA!! & AM VERY COMMITED TO MAKE THIS WORK. I THINK BE POSITIVE, HAPPY, HONEST, PASSIONATE, PERSISTANT, GENEROUS & FOCUSED!! RESULTS WILL CERTAINLY COME YOUR WAY & COME FAST!!
REPEAT ON A DAILY BASIS: GET RICH..GET RICH..GET RICH..GET RICH..*
REGARDS, HELEN. R.
*WHATEVER YOU PUT OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE, IS USUALLY WHAT YOU'LL GET BACK. SO, REPEATING THE ABOVE IS SURELY BOUND TO COME BACK TO YOU.
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2005, 02:42:13 PM »

WELCOME to GDI!!!! 

OK - here goes.  Your photo first has to be HOSTED somewhere on the internet.  You can host it for free at www.photobucket.com or you can upload it to your GDI website somewhere and link to that. 

After you upload your pic to photobucket, it will automatically generate a website address (url) to use for your picture in your profile. 

If you upload it to your GDI site, right click on the pic and click on properties.  Then you will see a website address (url) you can use in your profile.

Right click on my pot of gold rainbow here and you will see that my pic is hosted by photobucket.  It's free and doesn't take up space in your GDI sitebuilder.

Wink

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Stuart_T

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2005, 03:58:08 AM »

Hi Everyone

Anyone got some signups they don't want! (joking)

Finding it hard to get the first 2. But have 10 non-payers in downline so here's hoping.

Any AD Tips from you guys? I'm using ibuzz, midas and click thru.

Have a Great Day All

Stuart-T
LenCecchetto

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2005, 03:59:27 AM »

Hi all Aussie's,

Len here, just joined. I would be targeting the US market, as it is much bigger.

By the way is there any ads we can use to promote this business, can't find any in the members area?

Cheers

Len
GaryTolhopf

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2005, 03:17:02 AM »

G'day all business builders

I have been in the internet marketing circle for a few years now and can tell you that GDI is one of the easiest programs to promote. The only downfall I can see with this program (apart from it being US based) is there are no pre-written follow-up messages that members can use to entice new prospects into  paid memberships. That is what makes it difficult for 'newbie' marketers to build their downline.

There is a certain language you have to use when promoting online products or programs. Internet users have a different mindset to the normal advertising methods.

I have only just joined GDI even though I've known about it for a long time. I never joined up originally because I never had anyone follow up properly and keep my interest. I may be wrong about the pre-written letters but I have tried finding them without success.

As you can all see in other forum postings, there are not a huge ammount of Aussies promoting GDI seriously yet. You know what that means don't you?

THERE IS A HUGE UN-TAPPED MARKET HERE!

If there are any members that live near Coffs Harbour (I live in Woolgoolga) and you want to throw around marketing ideas and tactics, I want to hear from you. Lets make GDI work for us so we don't have to. I have lots of knowledge and lots of tools and would really love to meet someone that is as determined as me to be successful online.

All the best everyone!
MarionCarey

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2005, 01:10:30 PM »

I'm from Brisbane Australia. Is there anyone else from Brisbane here? Chat about GDI.
hi   iam also from brisbane north ,but having trouble getting started
HelenR

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2005, 09:44:13 AM »

Gidday 2 all from down under,
Thanks to all that helped with creating my profile photo, IT WORKED!! I did exactly what you said & voila! Picture perfect!! What I did was, after not having much luck with just copying the URL from my documents/my pics, I saved all my photos to yahoo photos, then copied the URL from the properties box & pasted it on to my profile. Great stuff!! It worked a treat!
Thanks again to all who helped (esp. the good-looking guy in the cowboy hat!! YEEHA!!)
My warmest regards 2 u all,
Helen. R.
PS. I hope I can be of use to you if you ever get stuck.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!  (or evening)
GrantSee

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2005, 05:29:15 AM »

Hello everyone,
 my name is Grant, I am a personal fitness trainer in Lennox Head, NSW, Australia, I am 47 years young and I know about as much about the inter net as I do about deep space!!,( and I want to learn).

I am on the 7 day FREE trial, and I joined GDI on the spot after watching the 7 minute movie.

I don't want to miss out on the next most explosive industry on the inter net, Domain name and Web services , however, I don't have a clue what the product is all about! and from the feed back I have  recieved from some of the 50 invites I sent out on my first night,  the most common question I have been asked, is,?? WHY do I need a Web site and 10 e-mail address's.

As I have mentioned above, I want to learn all I can, however I can't answer this question my self, Huh so what am I missing here, what are the benefits of this product, who is it for, and why will 500 million people get involved in this industry over the next ten years.

I look forward to all your (kind and understanding Ha,Ha!!)  reply's ASAP.   

Your's  siincerely , Grant. 
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2005, 07:47:08 AM »

Helen,

I checked your pic properties.  You are using yahoo to host your photos.  You to be signed in to your yahoo account to view the photos.  Therefore, YOU can see it on your pc, but WE can not because we do not have access to your yahoo account.  Does that make sense?  All I see is a square with a red x. 

I recommend a PUBLIC photo hosting site.  Photobucket can host your pics and anyone with the correct url can view them.  That way you can put those photos on a website and they will be able to be viewed. 

Email or IM me off list if you need further help.

Grin

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: