May 04, 2024, 02:10:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: im not making money  (Read 3956 times)
Pricila Alvarado

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:31:01 AM »

Hi my name is Pricila i have sent invites to all my friends and i have also
set up my webpage and i have connected to facebook to get more ppl..
i even found a place. some where else to post up my webpage but still
nothing why im not making money?
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:24:03 AM »

Pricila.  Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. 

Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. 

If you want to make money on line, it's going to take you: 1. Time   2. Effort  and  3. A lot of trial and error.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

Hey Pricila..

How long you been with GDI?

Gotta tell you GDI is a business you gotta work, patience with this business is a must. If you need
money to pay your mortgage next week then GDI might not be the answer.

This is not a quick rich business, this is a long-term deal Smiley

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

Pricila, is it that your focus is only on money and accumilating it? That is not going to help you. If you make an attempt to not understand what GDI is and how to use it. There is never going to be any different results.

If you learn how to create your foundation first with GDI as the core part. Then setup you emails with the required basic ones. Then setup you 800 number with no cost. Now your own your way to getting it done.

You would need support from experience passionate people. Too many people have the blind leading the blind. This is your business and not a game of maybes. What you put into it will return. The more you learn how to navigate through GDI and then connect with your sponsor and upline for the support they should be giving you. Your business should start to shape up.

The foundation is the core thing which must be built before you see any revenue. That comes as a reward of you giving your all in helping others. Then the more you put into understand how things work the better it will get for you. Do not quite your day job until you have a real business setup.

I pray you find what your looking for. Just contact those upline people and your sponsor. If they leave you hanging on to nothing. Get with me right away and we will show you how to do it right the first time.

You have a great weekend. And just focus.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: