May 19, 2024, 02:11:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 256188 times)
S_Lapsa

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hi my names is Sandijs and Im here to get some money Im from Latvia
Neil Massenzo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hello, I am new as well, and I need help in setting up my personal website and help with making a video.  Any suggestions would be awesome!

Neil Massenzo From Texas
JorgeR1

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

me too pls i need help im confused on this site
Paul F1

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hi everyone

im paul and have joined as a free member here for 7 days to see if this really works and if people really are interested in joining me on this. i have people in my email lists from all over the world due to my involvement with overseas workers however im struggling with sign ups.

im already in business running a profitable pest control and labour company and im also an affiliate marketer which i am new to. this is the main reason i joined as im sure ill find like minded people on here interested maybe in some of my own offers down the track however my main reason is to try and get a proper residual income coming in within a few months to make life a little easier.
i have been contacted by 3 of my upline already however im sure its to benefit their own programs. one guy has been very good but has failed to answer my questions effectively as to where i get the marketing material required to help others sign up. i own my own website however i have no auto responder yet so i guess marketing this program to others will remain mainly to my email and facebook and twitter lists which i am already doing....if anyone wants to contact me with solutions and questions in business i have no problem with that. email me on utbnb2004@hotmail.com or just message me on GDI.

if you want to check my website out and tell me if im on the right track do so and tell me what you think. look fwd to some chatter
RyanPierce

Ryan Pierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hello my name is Ryan Pierce and i'm a newbie! I'm from Lake of the Ozarks Missouri. I love to fish, hang out with family, spend time with my girlfriend and our two puppies. I also enjoy traveling. So far I really like being able to create a website with the hopes of being succesfull. I really like getting feedback, tips, and advice! I'd really appreciate it.
www.ryanpierce.ws

Ryan Pierce
RyanPierce

Ryan Pierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hey Rodger! My name is Ryan Pierce and i'm a newbie! I'm from Lake of the Ozarks Missouri. I love to fish, hang out with family, spend time with my girlfriend and our two puppies. I also enjoy traveling. So far I really like being able to create a website with the hopes of being succesfull. I really like getting feedback, tips, and advice! I'd really appreciate it.
www.ryanpierce.ws

Ryan Pierce
RyanPierce

Ryan Pierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hello my name is Ryan Pierce and i'm a newbie! I'm from Lake of the Ozarks Missouri. I love to fish, hang out with family, spend time with my girlfriend and our two puppies. I also enjoy traveling. So far I really like being able to create a website with the hopes of being succesfull. I really like getting feedback, tips, and advice! I'd really appreciate it.
www.ryanpierce.ws

Ryan Pierce
ĐuroBičanić

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hello Smiley

My name is Djuro Bicanic and I come from Croatia,from a bueatifull but small country  Smiley

I have joinend the GDI for the same reason like everyone else,and I hope that I will earn some money real soon  Grin

nive to meet you all
L Eric

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hey all,
My name is Eric Lovvorn I am from Lafayette, CO. I figured that I need to try a job where I can work my own hours. I have issues with my bed times and the only practical option I see is working online. If anyone has any advice to help me get started I would greatly appreciate any help!
YvonneH1

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:50 PM »

Hello I've just joined today!!  Shocked
MPrangto

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »

Hi every one, my name is Prangto, I am from Indonesia. I joined GDI 1 month and 1 week ago. Still working hard and spend a lot of times to get down line.
MarkJohnson1

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »

Hi my name is Mark Johnson
I live in Stevenage Uk about 30 miles north of london

I am hopeing to create a life from being a member of GDI

Glad to be onboard..... Cool
ShawnI

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2011, 12:46:50 PM »

Hi All. I am Shawn and I joined a couple of days ago.
My formative years were wasted in an Orphanage. I developed a very healthy disrespect for "Authority" and Society as a whole. Cynicism became my middle name and the ability to laugh in the face of Adversity was my forte.
In 1959 I started my Apprenticeship as a car mechanic and spent my entire life helping other people with their car problems. In later years, the stresses and strains resulted in a minor stroke --- the body's way of telling me to slow down so after retiring I took up the computer. Perhaps its my mechanical thinking but I took to it like a duck to water so the last few years have been taken up with networking but still looking to make that breakthrough. Hopefully I can do that here at GDI.

Angeline Yu Angeles

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »

Anyone? wanna make friends?
RitaP1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

My name is Rita and I come from a small town in Italy, I have many things to learn.
I speak two languages, is there anyone among you who speak Italian or German?
Unfortunately I don't speak English well   Undecided
Greetings  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: