May 06, 2024, 10:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254555 times)
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »

Roger,

the best thing you have is your own story, and I read the whole thing make you a youtube, show me and others the lakes and talk about GDI! and the things on the internet you recommend and watch your business grow.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
TessaS

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »

Keep in mind i have no experience with the internet other than emails......
LisaLeber3

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2011, 09:54:14 AM »

Hello,
My name is Lisa Leber and I just joined GDI a few minutes ago.I am excited to get started.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »

I like GDI and the opportunity that the company give us to make a income. I know we must be committed to make our business work, I have a list of free ways to market your business, if you would like the information please pm me.

Commitment- Follow through everyday building on the success of the day before simple daily imput that cause change.

lets change for the better.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Nattakich_P

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »

Hello my name Toom. Cheesy
I live in Thailand.
I speak a little English. Undecided
Pleased to meet with everyone. Grin
HazuwanHamdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »

Hi Future GDI Millionaire and Currently GDI Millionaire,
I'm Hazuwan from Malaysia.
You can call me Zack.
I just want to express how I feel GDI.

"GDI is the best income streams and I'm very confident with it."

Smiley

RobertAllonby

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »

Hello to everyone.

My name is Rob im from the uk im 21yrs old. I live with my wife and our two children. I stumbled accross gdi browsing on youtube where i spotted a video on how to make money from home. I decided to join and have a try.
I would really appreciate anyone who could guide me or give me some tips on the does and dont's..

Im looking forward to a long and succesfull time with GDI and maybe make some friends on the way Wink.

Eduardo Janota Oliveira

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »

Ola pessoal, meu nome é Eduardo e estou com a GDI ha 1 ano.

Eu, assim como você, também procurei uma oportunidade de trabalho séria, com uma empresa seria e achei o programa da GDI simplesmente fantástico quando vi pela primeira vez. Eu sou particularmente apaixonado por ela, e este e o primeiro requisito para se ter sucesso, encontrar um negócio que você se apaixone e acredite realmente.

Antes de entrar pra GDI já havia procurado muitas empresas que trabalham com MMN e a GDI foi a que realmente me chamou a atenção, tanto pelo baixo custo como pela demanda que aumenta a cada dia. Seu funcionamento e muito simples e o suporte dado a seus afiliados é otimo!

Meu website é www.osegredodosucesso.ws

Abraço e suce$$o...

Eduardo J. de Oliveira
MaryCharlie

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »

G'DAY MATE as we would say in Australia....just joined the business ...very interesting nervous hoping I see a change before my trial ends to make my final decision Im hoping someone can change my mind......i just want to see the dollars come in......still learning and getting to know a little about the business so feel free to write back to lend a boost of confidence across the pacific ocean to australia....god bless every one......
GPeter1

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2011, 09:34:22 AM »

Dear Charlie

GDI Mission Statement reads;

"You can have everything you want in life, if you will just help enough other people to get what they want."

Apply this Principle and the 7days will not be a bother.

Congratulations and Welcome.
MaryCharlie

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »

Grin Smiley Smiley Thanks for the reply I do however feel quite confident and I guess im going to take the extra step forward. I have people alrerady asking me questions so fingers crossed. Any one located in melbourne australia maybe want to have a chat?Huh
JorgeR1

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »

hello im jorge and i just joined  and this is exciting
Manuel Castro1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »

Hello to all,
My name is Manny Castro I am from Los Angeles Ca, and a High School Coach and a newbie to the Biz...havent made money as of yet so if someone can point me in the right direction, I would be pleased! see you at the top!
www.mannyscashflow.ws Shocked

Manny Castro
S_Fulcher

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:37 AM »

HEllo all!

I am happy to be here. I am from New York and am very excited to learn all I can from GDI. Grin
AlainZeebroek

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2011, 09:25:56 AM »

Hey ...

I am a newbie too .. and have some programs to promote GDI that will bring a downline ...

You can visit my site ...  rebelain.ws or contact me on alain@rebelain.ws

I will gladly show to you  my programs and explain how it works ..

Kind Regards

Alain
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: