May 05, 2024, 10:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894961 times)
LeeAndrewBobo

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: March 10, 2006, 09:43:23 AM »

Hello everyone My name is LeeAndrew and yes I'm a newbie and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what should be my very I mean very, first move here?
VirginiaLefebvre

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 10, 2006, 09:43:40 AM »

:)Good Morning From Canada!

Hi there everyone, my name is Virginia and I am from Manitoba Canada.  I just joined GDI a couple days ago.  Sorry haven't posted before now, but I have been busy checking out all the site and everything on it, as well as putting together my webpage.

I have provided a link at the bottom, it's not finished yet, but any great masterpiece is never totally finished!! Wink

If you have any suggestions etc. that I could use for my site, would love to hear from you!!

In the meantime, hope you all have a good day, and am happy to be on this team, and can't wait to see what is in store for me!!

Sincerely
Virginia L.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 09:43:58 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #722 on: March 10, 2006, 10:44:57 AM »

Hello LeeAndrewBobo,

Welcome to Talk.ws and GDI
Hello everyone My name is LeeAndrew and yes I'm a newbie and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what should be my very I mean very, first move here?
May I suggest you get to know GDI a bit;
Explore your Back-Office, watch the Training Video's
Set up your Email Accounts so they are accessible from your PC instead of online...
Subscribe / Invite yourself to GDI so you can see the Systems at WORK, a dummy run

When you are familiar with GDI you will be in a better position to Promote GDI...

Regards,
DarleneB

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 10, 2006, 11:43:37 AM »

New member here. Just want to give a BIG Shout Out to GDI!!! Glad to be a part GDI and if anyone has any networking tips, please feel free to share them with me.

Blessings to you all!!  Cheesy
Cosmin Mihalache

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 10, 2006, 04:29:15 PM »

hy.i am also from ireland but im not actually an irsih person.is any way that you get any money on internet?i have been try from september and i still dont get nothig.now i have one website but how do i get traffic on it?how i can get money with this website or with any other website?plese help me.we need to suport ireland
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 04:29:41 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
WinstonTrumpet

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 11, 2006, 02:54:06 AM »

Hi , Grin
I'm Winston .I just started on my trial membership and ready to send out my first invites.
I believe I have just made a great decision that will change my life.
I thank you for your support in advance.Cheers[/color][/b]
BarabasZoltan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #726 on: March 11, 2006, 08:39:36 AM »

Hi! Sorry for poor english. Im' Zoli from Hungary, and not a new member (4-5 months), only now first sign into official forum. Wellkome to evrybody, and wish a great results.

Thanks for suggests, and tips.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 08:40:17 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Are You Satisfied with your GDI Growing? No? Try this:
GDI Sign ups, 7 other income streams, plus 125$ Guaranteed "Sign up" bonus!
Kenneth K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #727 on: March 11, 2006, 10:20:47 AM »

Hi friends,

Just wanted to say hi, and learn how to grow fast.  Grin

Warm Regards
Kenneth Kraakstad
BunnieK

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 11, 2006, 12:49:51 PM »

Hello, My name is Bunnie and I am from Cranbrook BC. Haven't got a clue what I am doing, how to get lists, or any of that fun stuff. But gonna give it a try. Roll Eyes If anyone can let me know how to get this going when you have NO contacts. I am all ears (or eyes seeing as I will read it).
SusanBoston

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 12, 2006, 10:39:51 AM »

Smiley Hello everyone,

Yes I am new trying one more venture to try and make money. It is nice to meet everyone.

Susan
RNapoleon

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 12, 2006, 03:50:02 PM »

Hi myname is rodney S Napoleon (learjet2006)
Im not sure want Im doing, however I wanted to introduce my self so i can get the ball rolling!
Hello everyone!!! Cheesy
RickEustis

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 12, 2006, 03:50:03 PM »

Hello Everyone, Glad to be here, joining a very potential and prosperous venture. Looking forward to pursuing a challenging and creative new way of life. Any positive and helpful hints will be greatly appreciated.Thanks to all!
Jeff K

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 12, 2006, 04:07:43 PM »

Hello Don,
Great to have you aboard. My name is Jeff and I am new to GDI too. Just started last week and have really liked the support from my immediate members directly above me. Going to pass that open welcome with any support I may offer right on down the line. Cause you never know when you will meet a real go getter.
I have a general question for the forum. Since I'm new I wonder if replying back about WS to the junk mail you receive is considered spamming? I wouldn't believe so but want to play the game by the rules.
Also another question I'd like to ask is with regards to your downline. What if someone decides to quit and leave in you first level, but the levels below them are really growing. Does this eliminate your future income from that leg or did you now gain another person in your first level because the two have now moved into the empty position?
SharleneLund

View Profile WWW
« Reply #733 on: March 12, 2006, 08:54:37 PM »

hey don this is shar im new to this and would like to meet new people who like to make money on the net. Smiley
ChristopherDrolet-Lloyd

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 13, 2006, 06:42:57 AM »

Hello,

I signed up about 3 days ago, and went through all the videos on the affiliate part of my site but still have a little bit of confusion of how this works...I am aware that the flash video is the most effective way to promote the business, but when the video is done, does the prospect automatically get redirected to my url site??? where he/she inputs their info to signup?? anyway, I am very anxious to get into this, I just would like to know...because I have 3 people who are ready to join in no time...but I want to be a leader to them, lol and not just someone that doesn't know what they're talking about! lol...please help  Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: