May 18, 2024, 02:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210902 times)
MSandra

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: June 20, 2008, 04:42:55 AM »

Grin
hello,my name is sandra and I am glad to join on this business.
i hope to do it good.
MargareteB

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 20, 2008, 04:42:56 AM »

This is Margarete B - firends just call me Mara- I'm German, trying for some time already to learn the more general secrets of and around using the PC, creating blogs, communicating in groups that learn about social marketing and web2.0.

Apart from that I'm interested to learn how to make best use of my .ws domain. and this is probably the place to. Has any of you found out already about hosting, the use of an autoresponder, the implementation of other tools?

Then let me know, please. I'd love to learn about evrything Roll Eyes and become a continuous user of this forum.
FaisalKhan

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 20, 2008, 10:23:26 AM »

hello everone. I m Faisal and i m living in Doha-Qatar. Its situate din the middle-eastern region.

I joined this site very recently, so i need serious help from anyone out there. I mean all i hav done till now is tht i hav sent some invitations to my friends, and thats abt it. What else am i supposed to do, in order to make profit. Also, wher edo i c how much profit hav i made ? Huh Huh

waiting for any sort of help, thanks ...Smiley)
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #603 on: June 20, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »

My name is Gilbert, I'm from Texas and I'm glad to be here . Much success to all of us .

Gilbert

Hello Gilbert,

and welcome to the GDI community.

Enjoy your stay and make the most out of your presence here.

I am sure that you will have the success that you want with GDI, if you are willing to work for it.

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
Ruan_V

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 21, 2008, 04:12:54 AM »

Hello everyone i'm Ruan i come from the garden state :-p
BUtter

Best PIC ever taken of me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #605 on: June 21, 2008, 04:12:54 AM »

Hello GDI and ws MARKETEERS:    Cheesy

Yes, I am new here and look forward to socializing.

Thank you, I do feel welcomed here with this initial of message being the first one and at the top of all to be read.  I anticipate having a fine down line soon and I want to thank everyone for joining here, because working together as a Team shall become not only, more interesting but, of an enhanced of success rate.

BUtter
I'll check in later!

BUtter
JohnSwami

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 21, 2008, 04:12:54 AM »

hi there, my name is john and i  am from delta british columbia. i am a professional in the medical field,working full time in a children's hospital.i started a online business and i am trying to build it into a success ful enterprise.thank you john
MelodyR

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 21, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »

Hello, My name is Melody Rowley and I am just trying to find my way around the members site. It is very encouraging that you have so much support already built into the systiem.

Barry_D

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 21, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »

hi ev 1 this is Barry from Boston and i plan on "makin it happen" but i need a little help from u guys. when i pressed the url to get my 50,000 leads i ended up microsoft file extensions nothing about 50,000 leads. if any 1 can help me i would be forever grateful.

Thank You
   Barry Roll Eyes
T Ishii

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 21, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »

Hi everyone,

I joined GDI under instruction of "Team GDI Pro" program.
If you are a member of this program, please tell me how long dose it take to create my account of this program.

Thanks in advance.

T Ishii
SToprak

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 22, 2008, 08:40:40 AM »

I am from Turkey and I have been in US for four years. A month after moving to San Diego from Louisiana, I found out .WS. My name is Selahattin but you all can call me selo. Hope to make a lot of friends in this bussiness.  Smiley
Alan_P

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 22, 2008, 08:40:40 AM »

Grin
Hello all. I am Alan from Lancaster, Ohio. Looking forward to meeting people and making money.

Have a great day!

Alan Picklesimer
Lancaster, Oh
Aileen_R

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 22, 2008, 08:40:40 AM »

hi T Ishii,

Im Aileen, mind to be friends?  Im a TeamGDIPro member myself.

To answer your question, as soon as you have your account with GDI registered with TeamGDIPro, your account is activated immediately...  It is best you get some guidance   from your sponsor...

If your looking for any further assistance, please feel free to PM me.

I would be glad to share with you what has worked for me over the years and try my free system.
Gustavo Nogues

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 22, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »

Hi

Where I can get the link to "Share Your WebSite" parts 1,2,3?

Yes, I'am taking the lessons from my 2nd upline but till can't view my site: www.filosofiadevida.ws

Today I think I only configured a browser that is the same browser of my teacher, and I couldn't personalize it.

I am not understanding this business at all.  Huh Huh

Also I want to create my personal IT business with GDI services but at the time I don't know how I can do it.

Please, S.O.S., help!!!!!  Undecided Cry

Sincerely yours,
Sabón Gustavo
Pamela Nicknadarvich

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 22, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Pam and I am new to GDI.  I am really looking forward to making this business work so I can stop my J.O.B.  There is so much to learn as I am new to the whole marketing thing, but I hope to learn a lot from you guys that have made this a success.  Here's to everyone's success!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: