May 04, 2024, 03:49:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778494 times)
Hugo Z

View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: December 14, 2009, 03:03:26 PM »

Hi everyone i am new to GDI and i was wondering if anyone is from kentucky
BAnthony1

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: December 14, 2009, 03:03:26 PM »

My name is Anthony from MO. I glad to a part of this awesome opportunity. Looking forward to meeeting great friends and business partners Smiley

Have a Great Life Wink
Kerry Leggatt

Live Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1577 on: December 15, 2009, 03:12:58 AM »

Hi everyone! My name is Kerry Leggatt

I'm excited about this new business venture that I dove into about a month ago now. There still is a lot of things that I'm not sure of, but I think over time I'll master the ins and outs. If there is anyone that can make any suggestions on this business, I'm all ears. Huh

Thank you and see you at the top!! Grin
WadeRodgers

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 15, 2009, 11:58:10 AM »

Hello,

My name is Wade, I am a Marketer by trade, and college student by day. Joined GDI a few days ago and seem to be very interested in it profitable sector. I am having a bit of trouble with youtube banning my accounts for posting videos about GDI though????anyone know why??
I am also having a bit of trouble trafficing people to my website or my affiliate link, and suggestions of good ways to Market this?
SeanGrimes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1579 on: December 19, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to the group.

I'm off to a REALLY good start and hope to do even better in the future.

Take care,

Sean Grimes

Mike Adrian

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Hello members.
My name is Mike and joined today.
I am happy to be a part of this team and looking forward to working with GDI and the team.
I have 5 years Internet marketing experience and have had some success.
GDI FT - sounds like a great opportunity for all of us and with true hard work and effort, we will all be winners.
I don't expect overnight success, as I know that doesn't not happen. It takes time and patience and with the said, I am here to help the team bring success to all of us.
We will all be winners here.
In time - I see great things for all of us.
Good luck and happy promoting...
To our success!!!

Regards,
Mike.
M Frank

View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Hi all I am Frank from Kentucky and I look forward to being successful in GDI!
P_Oriarte

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 10, 2010, 02:40:30 PM »

Hello from California

I joined about a month ago and happy that I did. I'm pretty new in the internet marketing and I know it's not a quick money making gig. But I know this is what I've looking for.

Yes, to our success!

Sincerely,
Pamela
KBoemmel

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 11, 2010, 01:54:52 PM »

Hello everyone!
I recently joined and am from Pennsylvania.  I live close to Erie, Pa!
Anyone else from around here?
Looking forward to the opportunities with GDI!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1584 on: January 12, 2010, 12:58:41 PM »

Hi KBoemmel.  Welcome to GDI and the GDI forums.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
KBoemmel

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 12, 2010, 02:58:54 PM »

Thank you!
CBarnes

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 15, 2010, 11:40:48 AM »

Hi I am new and from Alabama.. Would like to talk to someone in the Birmingham area!

Carla
Lesta S

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: January 18, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »

Hi y'all (sorry couldn't resist) We are close to Kentucky. Oh this is my sister's handle, my name is bob.
I wanted to build a business for her to help with house payments. In the last 4 months not one sign up. I am ready to quit.  I hope it is a great year for everyone.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1588 on: January 19, 2010, 06:49:57 AM »

Howdy Lesta!  (Couldn't resist either.  NC redneck here.)  Do not quit!  Too many people in GDI, and people in Network Marketing & MLM in general, are proof that you CAN make money.  You CAN get signups.  But you definitely WON'T if you quit.  There is a disease in network marketing and mlm and it goes something like this.  I've been doing this for 4 months with no results.  It must not be good so I quit and move to something else.  And in a few months if I don't make money it doesn't work so I quit and move to something else.  It's what I like to call "Affiliate Hopscotch" and it is the easiest way to lose your money, get no results and in the end get frustrated and come to the BELIEF that YOU can't do it.

SO, it's time to step back a moment and breathe.  You made a decision to build a business and help with your sister's house payments.  Good!  Now it's time to prove it.  More than that, it's time to believe it.  And it's time to not stop until you do.  Because trust me, Lesta, if this redneck can do it ANYONE can do it.

I don't know how you are trying to grow your business or how you are marketing.  But here are three pieces of advice.  Number one, do not quit.  This is the only sure fire way to fail completely.  Two, get yourself some real training.  Virtually all marketing methods work.  But, you must know how to use them effectively.  If you are just trying to "advertise", chances are you won't have much if any luck.  You need to learn not only how to use marketing methods correctly, but you need to learn how to approach the people you are talking to through your marketing methods.  How to appeal to them.  How to get them to come to you, instead of you chasing them around begging them to join your business.  And three, and perhaps most importantly, you have to take MASSIVE daily consistent action.  Every day you must take steps to grow your business and keep it up and keep it up no matter what.  If a phone call doesn't go well you shake it off, jump up and down and say, Alright Sally Joe, YOU are going to join my team because you would be CRAZY not to.  And then you make that call to Sally Joe.  You don't place one classified ad on one site every month.  You place 5 classified ads on 25+ classified ad sites every single day.  You don't just plaster links on your twitter and facebook page.  You connect with people and learn who they are.  You talk to them and figure out how GDI is a solution to their problems.

I hope what I have said makes sense and encourages you to keep at it, get the training you need and take some massive action.  Lesta, I don't know you or your situation, but I can confidently say that YOU (and anyone else reading this) can and WILL make money with GDI.  Trust the redneck, y'all!  Hyuck hyuck!  Smiley

Have a great day, my friend.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
MarciaS1

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 19, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »

I am new to Gdi. i kinda came in the back way. I figured I'm here I might as well learn all I can. So far its fun but I'm kinda lost. I'm from North East Pa the Wilkes-Barre Scranton area. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Dunkin Donuts coffee sounds good...lol
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109
  Print  

Jump to: