May 02, 2024, 01:06:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778037 times)
Tina_Soles

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: March 04, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »

Thumb's Up to all. Now lets have fun.
BR.

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 06, 2007, 03:29:47 AM »

Greetings,
Bev here.
I just joined GDI through something called 3in7 (at first that didn't look right  Grin but then I read it carefully 3in7 and read their page and wheewww)
Just saying hello to all and lets get it started!!

Question tho.
I'm looking for the link from GDI where it takes the viewers directly to the DVD movie and it plays automatically wihtout having to click to play.. I've seen it lots of times before I joined but my welcome letter from GDI does not include that "one" link I want.. instead most of the links are for the animation (which I don't like) and testimonials..funny how most of the links all go to the testimonials only hmm  Undecided

Does anybody have that link for me please? (directly to the DVD presentation, (45 minutes) not to the page where the DVD is where u have to click to view it)  Wink

Thank you,

B.R
Daniel Fields

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 09, 2007, 02:17:38 PM »

Hi everyone new member here i'm from New Jersey anyone from Jersey or New York here!
Linda MichaelaS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #828 on: March 10, 2007, 08:37:23 PM »

Hi Ya'll!

Michaela, aka ChristianNWMer3  from Atlanta Georgia.  Would love to hear from anyone and exchange ideas and successes from this great company.

Look forward to hearing from you!

B Minton

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 10, 2007, 08:37:23 PM »

I'm supposed to introduce myself, so here goes. I am in Harrisburg,PA. Better known as the burg. I am excited about this new opportunity. I write fishing articles for my husband, and report under the name BruBarb on the conditions on The Susquehanna River. I sell books online, and things on ebay, but am looking to expand my horizons.
Clif Desmond

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 11, 2007, 04:33:36 AM »

Wow, I thought I knew a lot about the internet.  All these years it appears that I have been doing it the hard way!  Since I spend so much time online anyway with all my business and employment, this system seems to be very thorough. Looking forward to making it happen!

Since I am such a "newbie" I will probably be back with a lot of questions but for now I will click around and read everything!

Thanks for this opportunity!
Sincerely,
Clif Desmond
NelsonG

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

What's up everyone! I'm Gregory Nelson from Georgia! Are there anymore Georgians here?  I'm also a new member and look forward to making money with this business!!!
McCraw P

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

Grin My name is Phalicia McCraw. I have just goined with my mother Carol. After poking around in my member area I found this chat board. It is very encouraging to find information and ideas of other people working this system networked online. I hope to be able to speak to some of you in my upline on a regular basis.

Warmest regards,
Phalicia
O Frank

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 15, 2007, 12:04:47 PM »

Hi My Name is Frank I am new to GDI 2 days ago and from Nothwest Indiana Trying to set up my web site but can not find the right icon to click to get into the web site builder. Can any one help. I think I read all the information on the home page and all the arrows to click on but not one of them talk about the web builder. Thanks Frank
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #834 on: March 15, 2007, 04:39:27 PM »

Trying to set up my web site but can not find the right icon to click to get into the web site builder.

Hi Frank, Welcome to GDI. Once you have logged into your account at www.website.ws/members
Scroll down to the bottom of left hand menu, and click on your Registered Domain name, this will take you into the site builder.
Hope this helps, Good Luck with the site..
All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
N Jones

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 16, 2007, 08:43:18 AM »

Hello All from Powder Springs GA, It's good to see others that want to make a diffrence in others lifes.......
See U at the Top...
NJones
DonAllen

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 16, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »

Well I have been a member for a  over a week now.
I have one signup with two domains and websites.
I live in Ocala, Florida and am the editor and publisher of a national trade magazine for the concrete industry.
My background is printing and webdesigning so this business is a good fit.
How many other GDI members from Florida?
 Grin
TeresaB

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 16, 2007, 03:28:48 PM »

I am trying real hard to get this business going.  Any Advice?
Teresa
Rick Brightwell

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 21, 2007, 04:08:44 PM »

Hello all,
I've just joined and I'm looking forward to exploring ways to make money.    Grin
David Bessert

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 23, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »

Greetings from Wisconsin!  I've only been in this for 2 wks and I think 3in7/GDI is the way to go. Haven't gotten any signups yet but that will come. Good Luck to everyone and our success!!!   David Bessert,   Potter, Wi.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: