May 07, 2024, 10:05:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336499 times)
DenissA

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: November 23, 2010, 09:42:42 AM »

Hi. My name is Deniss. im russian. But live in UK for the last 5 years. joined few days ago. And a more i read.. more i understand that i dont understand athink... lol
PieterK

Sharing knowledge is pure Wealth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: November 23, 2010, 09:42:42 AM »

Hi all,
My name is Pieter and I joined GDI in july 2010 and I must say that GDI offers a lot of great opportunities to make a nice residual income online. GDI is by far the only real competitor of the dot.com domain and together we can beat them!
I am busy building my GDI team and for this I have created a dedicated websitewww.gdi-affiliate.webs.com. I hope you all have a look at the site and any comments are much appreciated.

Sharing Knowledge is pure Wealth!
http://www.gdi-affiliate.webs.com
O_Patarawan

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 24, 2010, 10:58:25 AM »

Hi. my name is Art. i'm in thailand. nice to met all of you. i have joined for a few minutes. thank.. Grin Grin Grin
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

Hi Larry

The best way to get referrals for Global Domains International - GDI - is to get into some system.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

You are at the right place and at the right time Joseph  Wink

Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will find the info you are looking for.

Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #591 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

I hope you enjoy here Norman.

Douglas Brittain

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

Hello my name is Douglas Brittain. Tim Sebert is my recruiter I have been in GDI for about a week now and I can't for the life of me recruit people myself but I will keep trying I see people do it everyday maybe something will happen for me and my family soon God Bless everybody 
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

Hi, my name is Jose and I live in Montreal, Canada. Nice to meet all of you.  Wink

AlexandrouAndreas

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

Hi my name is Andreas Im 22 year old music producer from Nicosia cyprus and im new to GDI..i really dont know how to get members in my downline iwould really like help plz to get success and add my success story in the near future thanx..
AlanHolmes

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

Hey Folks,
My name is Alan G. Holmes . Basically a Newbie and can't find anywhere how to get started - what to do.
Can somebody point me in the right direction as I would really like to work this opportunity. Grin
Thanks in advance,
Alan
Roberto C2

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

Hi everyone  Wink

This is Roberto from Italy. I've only discover GDI yesterday night.

I've always check out, the real sistem how to make clear money on internet.I think that this project can be a powerful way to improve your own income. But it is important be sure that you arn't alone. When you enter in this community, and try to make your team, the disponibility is the first law. I'm another new members, an haunter who want to improve his own relationship in GDI to make more affiliates, make the structure that will make me able to earn my money part.

I really appreciate if someone will direct me in this GDI's world. My contact e-mail is: mega_symmetry@hotmail.it

Thank.
Jim Marchand

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

My Name is Jim Marchand
I Live in Rochester NY usa
I Been with GDI for one month
I use to be with GDI BEFORE about 2 yr ago stop becuse no one was helping me
THIS time I had a gut feeling it was telling me to come back to GDI
J_Pflugradt

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 29, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »

Hello everybody I am Jerome and i joined GDI in October. I am having a blast in this recieving month;y passive residual income. My site check it out is www.freedom.ws/desciple828 or send me a message at foundation@abetterwaywithjp.ws and lets all grow our income together.
MirandolaF

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 29, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »

Hello,

I'm new in GDI, I come from Italy. I love this forum. I appreciate the fact that GDI gives a lot of support and informations to the members.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: