May 17, 2024, 08:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210732 times)
Julie Hutchin

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2008, 04:29:27 AM »

Hi Everyone, My name is Julie and my website will be PHOENIX8888.WS

I am in Cairns, Qld Australia.  I have been reading the Aussie posts. All right you lot. Helpppppppp. Any assistance will be appreciated. My leads are responding after 24 hrs. Amazing. But need to build the Website.

Like everyone else I am busy but learn better with someone guiding me through.  I work as an Online Trainer but have never built websites. I need to personalize this assistance by email. Regards, Julie
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:31:05 AM by Frank_M » Logged
James And Susan_M

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

Hi my name is JIM and I am from Rochester NY
if there is anyone eles from aroud Rochester AND NY
LET US KNOW I AM LOOKING FORWORD WORKING
WITH YOU ALL I BEEN WITH GDI  FOR A WEEK AND JUST STARTED
LET HAVE FUN

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
I AM AT THE BOTTOM                   JIM
Tony LaMothe

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

hi my name is Tony can use all the help i can get to make this work just got laid off so got lots of free time email me please if you have any advice to help me out

thanks
Tony
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:29:22 PM by Frank_M » Logged
AlexanderB1

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

My name is Brenda and I'm totally lost I do need to join a group or someone that can get me on the right track.I would like to set up IM if I can get help to set it up. I have questions that needs answers right away.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:29:36 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Bernard M

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »

I just joined GDI 10 days ago, tried my free trial 7 days and now I',m active member last 3 days.
I am aware I'll have a lot of job to do, so any help is welcome and would be appreciate.
KHannah

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »

Hey all I am new here. I have set a goal to achieve 5000 in my downline by day 90.
I'm starting out with basically nothing.

What ideas and help can anyone here provide me? Thank you very much!
Bernard M

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »

Hi all!
My name is Bernard and I'm from Croatia.
Just joined GDI 3 days before, hoping to find some help&tips here.
But, forum isn't so great, there is small number of posts.
Why is that?
Donna C

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 07, 2008, 04:16:49 PM »

Hello to eveyone at GDI. My name is Donna and I am a new member here. I am a single mom and a college student. I ohpe to earn a little extra income here and make some new friends. I do not know alot of people and I do not have much family. If anyone can give me some tips and pointers on how to get people to sign up on my downline I would be very greatful. Thank you and I am glad to be a part of a great company. Godbless
TancredM

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 07, 2008, 05:33:12 PM »

[Hello
Everyone my name is margaret tancred, I am very new to the internet, have no idea what I am doing!!  I live in Australia.  Sorry I took so long getting in contact with you, I only hope I am doing the right thing now!
Have been trying to build the gdi website, I am getting no where fast!!

Hope this message willl reach you

Warm regards    margaret tancred
J Kim

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 08, 2008, 05:00:07 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is James and I live in Massachusetts.
I am very interested in learning how to use the benefits of GDI to promote this site on the web.
I believe that this is going to be the opportunity of a life time.
Sally Howarth

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 08, 2008, 05:00:07 AM »

Hi, My name is Sally Howarth. I live in the City of Palmerston in the Northern Territory of Australia. I am a children's librarian and live at home with my husband who is disabled, and this is why I am experimenting with internet marketing I found GDI and looked into it. I am very very new to all this and not a wiz on computers. I have a bit of trouble with the language, but am getting there.
Cheers Sally
DAmbrose

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 08, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »

Hello EVERYONE!  I am the new kid (43) on the block, but I expect to be a force to be reckoned with.  I have a great upline that have already shown me great patience and understanding.  I was born a Hoosier (Indianapolis, Indiana), but have lived in Utah, Florida, Michigan, California, and now "Ohio".  Bye for now, I have work to do and millions to make. 

Respectfully, Daniel Ambrose    Grin
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:40:41 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DEnglish

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 08, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »

hi my name is donnre, am kinda ne just renewed and i need to know how to get referrals that is the main goal here really to build refrrals as all the sites that i registered for so if you have any idea please just reply back with that information thank you... Cool
EricWilson

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 08, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »

???Hi my name is Eric , I 'm going to need some help with this business so anyone that can help me please contact me . I think my sponcer has quit i have no number to contact them so PLEASE HELP ME. I realy am determond to make this business work I have alot of people that i want to BLESS  WIth my income so GET at me Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:38:33 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Marisa_V

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 08, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »

I am  mary. I am very new to the internet, have no idea what I am doing!! I want assistance from some of you who tasted success in this program.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: