May 13, 2024, 06:07:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 265009 times)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2005, 04:10:01 AM »

ah!  Tatjana just when I was really getting the hang of it Sitebuilder is changed
lol. Roll Eyes anyway I think it is going to be o.k. seems to work o.k.
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2005, 05:08:07 AM »

ah!  Tatjana just when I was really getting the hang of it Sitebuilder is changed
lol. Roll Eyes anyway I think it is going to be o.k. seems to work o.k.

Oh, Patricia, I finally got used to it. Well it's not so different from the previous one at all it just have newer and more modern design and one very important add - YOU CAN CREATE UP TO 10 SITES TO ONE DOMAIN!!!

Have nice day!!!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Sean S

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2005, 07:49:59 AM »

thanks for that grammar tip there mate.also for the keep it short and sweet tip.
this is a great thread.
cheers
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2005, 08:04:07 AM »

Imagine, just for a moment, how your life might be if you were receiving one dollar per month, for life, for just a tiny percentage of every .com Domain name and website  that has ever been registered worldwide.

Well..The .com boom has come and gone, but...

IT'S STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN WITH DOT WS!

Ride the wave of the Future and see how you can get your piece of the pie.

For recorded information call 1 800 693 6897

Then log on to http://www.website.ws/yourusername/show

Find out how to get started today for FREE!

This is an ad I wrote after listening in Last Tuesday to Tim Seberts training call. I am printing it up as a flier at present. I would value anyone's opinion.

Thanks...marie
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 08:04:30 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Diane Ewert

It's Just Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2005, 01:53:31 PM »

Hi Marie,

I just loved you ad.  Hope you don't mind if I use parts of it.

Diane
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2005, 02:39:32 PM »

Not at all... Feel free....I'm just glad someone liked it

marie   
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2005, 09:40:01 PM »

Re the new sitebuilder notifications  I do believe as I have said

before  on the forum that GDI needs to put its not unimpressive resources into
things that matter most "like  the support system." I have found them really nice "when they reply"
I just think they are getting  snowed under and possibly a bit more support from the powers that be,
would change the emphasis for the better. How about a CHAT in real time  system. Roll Eyes Well It works for  others very well! Wink
By the way I am not bagging GDI persay the company overall has a good feel and persona and that makes for a real good vibe!
     I want it to be taken only as positive criticism for the best outcome ( especially for us)lol. Kiss

Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2005, 11:57:58 PM »

Re the new sitebuilder notifications  I do believe as I have said

before  on the forum that GDI needs to put its not unimpressive resources into
things that matter most "like  the support system." I have found them really nice "when they reply"
I just think they are getting  snowed under and possibly a bit more support from the powers that be,
would change the emphasis for the better. How about a CHAT in real time  system. Roll Eyes Well It works for  others very well! Wink
By the way I am not bagging GDI persay the company overall has a good feel and persona and that makes for a real good vibe!
     I want it to be taken only as positive criticism for the best outcome ( especially for us)lol. Kiss

Well Patricia, you've missed the topic a bit, but it's allright. Chat? Yes, it would be great, but look at the left side by the messages where our profiles are. At least half of the members gave their messengers to view and as far as I'm concerned, you can use mine to contact me if you feel like. PMs are also good.

Oh - chat with support would sometimes also be useful - you know like step by step instructions for something etc.

---------------------------

Now to the real topic subject here:
You really all have so great ideas about adds and flyers, but net is my only possibility of advertising and I'm only getting used to it. I never advertised before though I'm working by the advertising magazine. In our country the possibilities of advertising for the individuals are very limited ... Ah, administration - I won't talk about that ...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2005, 12:24:16 PM »

Thanks for that Tatjana,I really didn't look before that is pretty cool.!
I have  the chat  button on my website that Brenda recommended ( thanks  Brenda).

No I was thinking  more in terms of a chat input if we are having problems  that require
a GDI reponse and answers  to questions that only support  would  know. There is something very "supportive " in
being able to get a response  from those  in a position to know.In this whirly-gig they call cyberspace.  Cheesy

I've advertised in our best newspaper the response was poor so I need to work on wording ads.It is costly  too.
Thanks  for the in put here.
PhyllisW

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2005, 01:38:07 PM »

Good Afternoon Everyone, I was just reading the post about not receiving the notice about the Site Builder being down and I to got a notice telling me it would be down.  Also, I had to go to my server and shut down spam mail because even though I put GDI on my safe list I was not receiving mail when I first signed up.  Every day I go to the server and check all my spam and take all the GDI mail and put it in my in box.  Now, finally, I am receiving all their mail.  Hopefully this may help some of the people who are not receiving their emails. Smiley
DStreet

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2005, 02:26:29 PM »

I'm new to GDI and have been looking for Prospecting or Closing scripts to familiarize myself on how the flow of the conversation should go, especially after sending an invite and having that prospect go to the movie.  I need to know how to follow up, and where the conversation should go from there.

Anyone have any scripts they could share with this newbie?   Smiley

Thanks!
Debbie
mack88
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2005, 02:56:40 PM »

Hello Debbie! 

Glad that you are on board with us!  Follow the link below for some closing suggestions:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=180.msg786#msg786

I also took the following from Marvin Drobes' website (I am not sure if I can post the link)

Email Example 1
Hi (Firstname), My name is Marvin Drobes and I wanted to thank you for visitings http:/www.fortunemakers.ws/show. Please know that this is not some automated email but just a quick personal note from me to you.

I realized that you may be just like me and after viewing our short movie presentation. that you may have questions. I know I did and was sure glad to be able to speak with a live person to have them answered. That is the reason for this note, I want to answer any lingering questions you have and invite you to join me in this opportunity.

In fact you may join FREE, and give us a "spin" to prove to yourself that this is something that you can be successful in earning an additional income of from a few hundred to perhaps thousands of dollars per month. The question is if you chose not to try, will you ever know if opportunity had knocked on your door?

Email Example 2 - After Movie View

Hello {Firstname},

I hope you enjoyed the GDI presentation and stayed on the site long enough to see the power of this wonderful opportunity, and to learn that it's FREE to get started right away.

I hope you stayed around long enough to learn that:

GDI is an Inc500 ranked company: #37th fastest growing in the USA
Our industry is a multi-billion dollar per year industry
Experts predict that 500 million domain names will be registered per year within 10 years

Hope that I was able to help you!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2005, 03:02:22 PM »

Well, Patricia, that's what I thought with chat with support. It's really supportive if you get the immediate response from the support team and it's also less confusive. Poor Support team. They obviously have so much work that I've got the answer of the same mail I've sent twice! I can imagine it's "hot" there as they are occupied from so many of us at the time ...

And PhyllisW - I've got the message that the SiteBuilder wil be down for a day, but I didn't know (and nowhere was written that) that it would actually be new one.

So much in response to that. Let's get back to adds and this stuff: Well, since we - individuals in Slovenia - aren't allowed to advertise some businesses in the newspapers, my husband put his all effort to the forums on the Internet. He puts a simple question: Does anyone knows the business opportunity GDI offers? He has quite good response and the total downline - together active and inactive of course - is 58 of signups in all five lines. It's some kind of beginning.

I'm thinking of producing a real advertising movie for my web pages (I own two domains - one is .ws and other is .com) and I'll see what will be the outcome of it.

OK enough for this day. Be successful and excited and make all your plans come true!

Tatjana

Tatjana
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2005, 08:05:14 PM »

Imagine, just for a moment, how your life might be if you were receiving one dollar per month, for life, for just a tiny percentage of every .com Domain name and website  that has ever been registered worldwide.

Well..The .com boom has come and gone, but...

IT'S STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN WITH DOT WS!

Ride the wave of the Future and see how you can get your piece of the pie.

For recorded information call 1 800 693 6897

Then log on to http://www.website.ws/yourusername/show

Find out how to get started today for FREE!

This is an ad I wrote after listening in Last Tuesday to Tim Seberts training call. I am printing it up as a flier at present. I would value anyone's opinion.

Thanks...marie
Marie,
I liked your ad so much that I incorporated parts of it into the back of a business card which I made up. On the front, I have the title "GOT DOT ??" and under it the picture (drawing) of a really funny looking dog with his head tilted. I find that the business cards that I print up on my computer with some cute graphic on them seem to disappear quicker than other ones with no graphic. I leave them on Supermarket Boards. Thanks for the "Great Ad! I hope you don't mind my using some of it.
I would post a pic of the card except that the graphic has all kinds of copyrights, etc. and is only suppose to be used by the person who purchased the program.
Thanks!
John

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2005, 02:10:15 AM »

Graphics are always useful things and they can be eye catching if they aren't too artificial! I like to use graphics and colors ... Ah, I'm already sorting the ideas for designing flyers and a new moovie which would be "brighter" then one I have on my webpage at the momment. Sometimes graphic is even more imporatnt then the text you write. Imagine: if graphic isn't eye catching and at least a little beautiful, then who would even mined what the business card, flyer or add says? I wouldn't (Oh, I would, I'm too qurious not to look at. - lol  Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Smiley)

Tatjana

Tatjana
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: