May 02, 2024, 10:14:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894061 times)
Norbert H

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: December 05, 2005, 03:31:41 AM »

Hi GDI Team!

I´m happy to be a member of gdi and i looking forward to earn money.  Grin

cu
nopsi
Werner_K

Sailor Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: December 05, 2005, 12:46:12 PM »

SERVUS, Norbert;
WELCOME to GDI!
I am from the Duesseldorf area, living in Los Angeles.
You have found  the greatest Internet Marketing System on the Planet.
Having lived in Zell am See, I know your beautiful Country, haven't been there 'though in
many years.
How did you become acquainted with GDI?
Best wishes to your success!
Werner Kindor       
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 12:47:27 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Werner H Kindor
Cathy M

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 06, 2005, 08:00:17 AM »

Hi there,  my name is Cathy.  I have been part of the GDI team since November.  I am very excited to learn lots from everyone.  I can't believe the overwhelming information there is. 

Don, it sounds like you have a wonderful lady working with you.  I would love to get in touch with her.  I too would love to learn more step by step instructions so I can pass them on to my downline.  It is so very important to have such trust. 

Mark K

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 07, 2005, 02:54:06 AM »

Hi everyone.  Smiley I'm a new member. Signed up yesterday. Lots of info here. I ordered my business cards too. Guess I'll be spending alot of time reading posts. 
                                                                                   Mark
Sauveur Soddu

Great successes in 2006 for all of us at GDI

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 07, 2005, 05:31:28 AM »

Welcome to the Talk forums of Global Domains International!

Introduce yourself and fellow team members and unite globally!

Be sure to check out the forum boards for common questions, tips, ideas, strategies and inspiring support to help you build your GDI business!

Thanks,

Nicole

P.S. Please post in the proper category under your correct country/state. If you don't see your location listed, start a new topic!

Idont able to read in your language and it's difficulte for me to understand the forum... do you speak french ? C'est difficile la barrière du language ! My ws is www.asalva.ws can you give me your concils in french or in italian ?

CarlosSisk

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 08, 2005, 03:03:01 AM »

Hello everybody! i just joined up 3 weeks ago .  I live in Texas.  Close to Austin area well 70 miles northwest of there.  But anyways glad to finally post on here.  I have been busy the last few weeks doing a email campaign for GDI and my other primary business online.  Wow! Tonite i have  had prospect after prospect looking at the movie. EXCELLENT!   
 Well best of luck everybody and i'm sure i'll be back for questions and answers.

Thanks,
Carlos
BarbaraTaylor

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 08, 2005, 07:07:42 AM »

Hello everyone!

I started with GDI about 4 days ago and just got my first sign up!  YAY!

I also just want to say I think this business is a great program!  Good luck everyone!
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: December 08, 2005, 10:03:35 AM »

Congrats on your first sign up! Many thousands more to you!
WilsonP

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 09, 2005, 02:47:35 AM »

Hello Members,

Patricia here, I been with GDI 3 months, but I am just getting started with the business and I have lots to learn. So far I've learned, that U just have to invite people to see the movie. If you have any pointers for success via emai.

Patricia
JamesChung

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 09, 2005, 11:54:02 AM »

hello, everyone, I just signed up with GDI, and ordered my business cards, and send hundreds of invitations to my folks.  My goodness, it's already 6:40am (I have not gone to my bed yet).  And you know what?  I have not talk to my sponsor yet, I have no idea who he is, but I joined.  See, how this system really works!  I have been involved couple dozens of business opportunities, mlm, ISO opportunities, and never had any real success to brag about.   I tried different companies, tried their products, and so forth, but never stopped looking for my opportunity.  I don't know yet how this will work out.  But I will give my shot to see if this is for me or not.  I like the simple business system, and low investment to start with.  After I take a nap, I better call my uplines, and ask them what's up?  Any advise will be greatly appreicated from those folks who are making a serious money with GDI.  Good luck to all of you!!
Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: December 10, 2005, 03:57:18 AM »

Hello James,

The names JOSEPH, I'm a new member of GDI and I know the exact feeling of not staring of with a BIG BANG. I myself had a seven day trial and I didn't make a single red cent. But to be frank with you I not woried about it because I spent all my time getting to know what GDI was really all about.
In order to run a tight business or to do your job as best as possible you have to have at least some of your facts down.
Also you have to stick with it as you are doing and I commend you. I hope to do my best in the future to help assist anyone I can as "nicole" and "HowardMartell" are doing. Helping others achieve their goal only strenghtens GDI more and more.

I thank all the members of GDI and wish you the best in your journey.

Joseph

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: December 10, 2005, 07:13:25 PM »

Joseph,

Very well put and to the point all members of GDI this is a Business not hobby.

If you want to succeed it will take effort and time to build your GDI Business.

"Rome wasn't Build in One Day"

Build one relationship at a time attend the numberous free training available to see what leaders in GDI are doing to build solid financial future.

Finally have fun and  you have taken the first step towards financial freedom for you and anyone who treats this serious.

take care

Howie Martell
Claus Abraham

Mr. Claus Abraham / Denmark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: December 11, 2005, 07:14:10 AM »

Hiya everyone

First I want to sent my warm greetings from Denmark to you all.

Let me introduce myself: Im 40 years old got a lovely wife and two small kids. Im working fulltime with computers and in my spare "qualitytime" I work on the internet, trying to earn a little extra. Because in Denmark we pay to much for our cars.  You wont believe it but we pay 2½ times more for a normal car than in other countries. So my dream car a "Viper" is out of reach if I should only get them from my daily job.  :-)    Anyway if I do get the car its too expensive to drive it with those crazy prizes on gasolin (over $1.6 per litres)...  So I think GDI is a great chance to get my car and have enough money to drive the car.

Ive been with GDI a couple of months and think GDI is a great idea.
The only reason why I joined GDI was to have my own personal domain name so I could make this great trick:

Looks very proffessional in emails, on posters, on business cards and much more.

Yourname
www.yourname.ws

E-mail: email@yourname.ws

Or when you want to send people a paylink to a payprocessor: payto@yourname.ws
or  you want to make a payment: paymentfrom@yourname.ws

Also when you want to presents other offers with your business urls/other affiliates programs you should do like this:

http://www.yourname.ws/recommends/gasolin
http://www.yourname.ws/recommends/adsensesecrets
http://www.yourname.ws/recommends/plant-a-tree
http://www.yourname.ws/documentation/about-palm-3
http://www.yourname.ws/join/gdi
http://www.yourname.ws/join/club400
http://www.yourname.ws/unsubscripe/email

Well Its only your imagination that sets your limits.  I have increased my sales alot using my www.yourname.ws in that way.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear 2006.

Best wishes
Claus Abraham

PS: Remember to think on the poor people in the world, in the city you live. So make one or two good deeds, give some food, warm clothes or money to the poor people now here in December.   Try to be like Santa Claus(e)     Cheesy 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 07:17:25 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Kind Regards
Claus Abraham

Henry Ford: "If you think you can og cannot - Then you are rigth"
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: December 14, 2005, 12:34:31 PM »

Hello Members,

Patricia here, I been with GDI 3 months, but I am just getting started with the business and I have lots to learn. So far I've learned, that U just have to invite people to see the movie. If you have any pointers for success via emai.

Patricia
Hello Patricia, and welcome ! I didn't think there was another Patricia on board  nice to say hello and welcome  to a bright and happy future. regards  Wink
Patricia
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: December 14, 2005, 12:39:50 PM »

Shocked WOW I can not wait to get my first check. Anyone wanting to give me some poniters please send me a PM.

Hello Bama Pitts and welcome to GDI.  Your desire for your first check is nice however remember nothing comes from nothing !First we have to put int the hard yacka right? Just want  to say welcome and with your kind of enthusiasm I am sure your first check is not fa away!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: