May 07, 2024, 05:09:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1206077 times)
JenniferM1

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: May 18, 2008, 05:21:08 AM »

Is there a practical step by step guide written how to use GDI??

Thanks in advance,
Gino V.

Gino,

GDI will send you a welcome to GDI e-mail that is full of steps on how to succeed. 
They have what is called the GDI Wealth Guide.
I also am getting a book written by my upline on Success with GDI. 
It is recommended that you get the book called "Your First Year In Network Marketing".
It should be at the library.

Best of Luck,

Jennifer

Be
Mohd RazifB

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 18, 2008, 05:21:09 AM »

Hello, my name is Razif from Malaysia. Just join 2 weeks ago. Feel excited to start a new business.
IMRAN MUZAFFAR KHAN

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 18, 2008, 05:30:35 AM »

Hi,

I am Imran from UAE.I am nearly about 4 months ago joint the gdi program but still not get one referral.All the people in these forum,pls help me to build my downline.

Thanks

Imran

« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 05:31:00 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Hi Imran, 

Welcome to the forum, please tell us how you have been promoting your business so far, and we will help  you get started on the right track.......

Best wishes...

Carmel
L Jose

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Hi everyone I'm Jose from the US and I'm glad to be here.
I'll do my best to help out my downlines Smiley
Steve B1

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Hi. I'm from Missouri and am excited to be here! Can't wait to start building my downline and making money! Good luck to everyone!

Steve
MaggiemaeLarson

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

hi my name is maggiemae larson..i just started this program and i have no idea what to next..pls.somebody can help me..
i have no success story to tell righ now but im hoping than someday i can share with all of u...im just excited for this program and i want to know more..hoping that someone can help me and teach me at the same time...
thank you all for reading my message and i want to welcome myself to this program  Grin....

maggiemae larson
C Neo

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Hi All,

My name is Neo Chin Hing, call me: Neo. I am excited about this GDI opportunity. I am from Singapore.
I am only in the business for 7 days and I am certainly going to make this work.

God Bless,
Neo
TundeM

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Hi!

My name is Tünde - I am Hungarian, living in Finland. I've just started and waiting excitedly what'll happen. Smiley

Have a nice day to everybody!

Tünde
EOkagbare

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Hi, my name is Ernest and I am from Nigeria. I joined one week ago and i am glad to be a member of the GDI family.
JimmyAdames

Jimmy Adames

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: May 20, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

Hello everyone.

My name is Jimmy.  I live in Florida.

I don't consider myself new, because I was a GDI rep in the past but I made the mistake of walking away from a growing downline.  The grass is never greener on the other side no matter how bad you want it to be Wink

With all I've learned since then and some of the outstanding support available for GDI reps these days I would have been crazy not to come back.  This time I won't make the mistake of leaving.

I can honestly tell you I've seen many programs come and go.  I also failed and was screwed in many other programs. 

When I was with GDI in the past, I always got paid on time and they are still going strong after all these years.

Now that I'm back it's time to kick some butt Cool

Good luck everybody.

Jimmy
VestJ

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 20, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

Hello  my name is Jessica. I signed up with hope in creating an extra income but I guess I have Been made an example of.
AlessandroLupi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »

Hi to all, I'm Alessandro , a new member GDI's Italy from about 8 days Smiley I have 14 affiliates but in italy GDI isn't know as in america  Undecided . Excuse me for the english not correct Smiley

Welcome to all!! Benvenuti a tutti!! Vi aspetto numerosi..contattatemi...
Steve B1

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 20, 2008, 02:15:41 PM »

Hi to all, I'm Alessandro , a new member GDI's Italy from about 8 days Smiley I have 14 affiliates but in italy GDI isn't know as in america  Undecided . Excuse me for the english not correct Smiley

Wow! Congrats Alessandro! You've only been a member of GDI and already have 14 affiliates?? That's awesome, you'll have to let me in on the way you accomplished that!!  Wink
PaulBovis

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 20, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »

Hi eveyone my name is Paul from South Australia.  I have ventured into many things but made nothing accept a hole in the wallet.  This oppurtunity looks good and intend to stay the course.  My one failing has been trying to get a website up and running and how to use it.  Seem to have a mental block with these issues.  So any help that way would be grateful.  A post said GDI send you an email when you join, all I got was a phone a call saying look at my email inbox, but nothing was there.  So struggling to understand.

One question, having the domain name links to a portal explaining the site automatically.  So does this mean you dont need to construct the web site in order to promote, or is the web site to further enhance what we already have?

Many thanks in advance

Paul
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: