May 07, 2024, 12:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274800 times)
Laurie_M

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »

Can we reproduce this website on our domains?

Bryce Rae

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »

Hey, hears a different sort of question for someone.
I have ended my GDI account, but I see my web-site addresses, etc, are still going.
I thought in cancelling my account, it would shut everything down.
So, I have 1 e-mail address, and a few web-site addresse.
How do I go about this ?
KenyaS

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:01 AM »

Hi I invited someone to look at my site and they signed up and they also want a dvd.  I went to send it but my account CC didnt accept the payment.  so now i have a pending invoice and they are telling me i only have an hour to submit payment. The problem is I need more than an hour so i can put the money on my card so I wont loose the  interest of the new person

Will I still be able to send it via ws after the hour is up? Please HELP!!
thx!
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2008, 09:22:11 AM »

Hi, my advice to you regarding your friend wanting to sign up and receive a dvd also from you, just email that person saying

'Your dvd will be on its way to you, In the mean time while you are waiting to receive it,  as soon as you sign up then you can show the video presentation to your friends directly from your site, to get your own sign ups straight away '

or something like that, i dont recommend sending free dvd's to people but that is my own opinion, if you want to , then just cancel the order, and as soon as your balance on your cc account is in credit you can order some......

regards
MelanieK

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2008, 01:49:49 PM »

Can we make subdomains and if yes, how?
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2008, 09:08:39 AM »

I've been buying solo ads for GDI for 4 weeks now...

I bought 5 ads $20 each at various websites

my opening line was "Can $10 really improve your life for the better?"

I only got 3 signups and 1 of the signups canceled before the trial period ended

Could someone give me some tips or anything i'm really frustrated???

Hi, i have the cards, and they are worth every cent of $50 , yes they are glossy double sided printed , and its a very effective way of promoting your GDI for very little money, you can hand them out to work friends family, people you know, also leave a bunch at post office, banks, libraries...........pertrol stations etc........people do look at them and they do sign up, oh and also another way of doing it, is put small classified in your local newpaper, thousands of people get to read it.....

Keep it simple, dont go spending money that you dont have......
When you do start earning good put a portion of this money to advertise more.........thats how the system works

By the way, i have never had anyone taking a business card and NOT signing up.............so there!

CJim

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »

I was wondering if the company has any events where members from around the world for training and stuff like other MLM companies ? It would be alot of fun , I know that much !
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »

Hi, yes that would be fun, also would be an idea to have some of the top affiliates come and do some organised demo, using big screen tv hosting to 100 people getting them all to sign up, might be an idea for the sponsers to do this, if they could for their downline..........could be organised i think i would love to do it, for my downline

what do you think?
Tracy_H

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »

Hello I am Tracy and I have been with GDI for one week today---I am looking for the codes--I have been to the page a few times that have banner codes and the movies codes---I cannot seem to find it---I did find where another memeber posted the code for the movies but it will not play for me---can anyone help me please?  I have spent the last three hours looking---and I really need to make this work!!!! 
John Smiley, jr.

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2008, 04:44:54 AM »

Hey GDI members,

i have just started this week, and already have a bunch of interested prospects....

but i need some questions answered

1. why is the sign up page NOT SECURE? it makes people worry about stolen credit card #'s. is there a way to change the card the payment is taken from?

2. what happens if one of my down lines cancels do i lose his down lines too?

thanks for the help- john

Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 21, 2008, 04:44:54 AM »

Hi Tracey,

Welcome to gdi, YOU can find the banner codes when you go to your back office, on left hand side you can see all the links, scroll down until you see 'BANNERS' click the link and it will take  you to the page for the banner codes..........

Hope this helps

Carmel

p.s to get to your back office,  log on to . www.website.ws         On top you will see 'ACCOUNT' click and then you must login using your USERNAME +PASSWORD
M_Sanchez Gil

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 21, 2008, 04:44:55 AM »

I have 2 registered domains, and I need to cancel one of them.
How do I do it?

Thanks.
mack88
« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2008, 04:52:07 AM »

Hey GDI members,

i have just started this week, and already have a bunch of interested prospects....

but i need some questions answered

1. why is the sign up page NOT SECURE? it makes people worry about stolen credit card #'s. is there a way to change the card the payment is taken from?

2. what happens if one of my down lines cancels do i lose his down lines too?

thanks for the help- john

Hey John,

Not sure what page you are looking at.  However, when you click on the JOIN link, it does take you to a secure page.  How can you tell?  First you will notice https: in your browser.  Secondly, you will see the GOLD LOCK next to the url in near the browser window.

You do not lose team members if someone quits. 

And last, you change your credit card info in your member's area which is secure as well.

Have a great day

Frank
LauraFields

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 21, 2008, 07:02:47 AM »

Frank,

I have been up all night reading through the forum.  Every time I think I'm going to close the laptop, I read the next heading...I CAN'T PUT GDI DOWN!!! 
Anyway, I must say, Your answers have been answering my questions ALL NIGHT LONG!  You are so informative and this will help me build my new business. 

Thank you so much for all of your insight, and PLEASE...Keep it going!

Much Success,

Laura
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: April 21, 2008, 07:02:48 AM »

How can I cancel one of my domains without canceling my full account?
If you have multiple domains and wish to cancel one of them, click here to jump to our Support Request Form. Simply indicate in the body of the email the domain you no longer wish to be charged for. Please Note: You must have at least one registered domain to keep your account active. If you wish to cancel the only domain on your account, please see How can I cancel my account in full?

You can find this information in the FAQ section of your members area.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: