May 04, 2024, 11:31:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205518 times)
WHamlet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1320 on: December 29, 2008, 11:44:51 AM »

Hi everyone, My name is Albert Baldish and i am a newbie to GDI, From Johnstown, Pa. But also run my own business which pertains to the Weather here in the local area. So stopping in to say hello to all!

Nice site Albert. Did you do all of that yourself? Man I like it! Keep up the good work and much success to you in your business.

"Don't neglect to do what you can & always do the best you can."
John Coll

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: December 29, 2008, 11:44:51 AM »

Hey everyone johnny coll here hoping all my hard work pays off . I'm  a tired construcion worker in the heart of New Orleans looking to retire. rebuilding this great city is fun but getting tired. mardi gras is coming soon come on down and let the good time roll.  Grin
AsherShushan

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 30, 2008, 02:59:21 AM »

hi my name is asher shushan im from israel, its great to join your community.

i have few questions on how to get started:

1. how can i modified my website and add button of "join in" and link to the register area of GDI?
2. where can i get instruction manual or e-book to get started

thanks everyone.
DorothyGrant

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: December 30, 2008, 02:59:21 AM »

Hi, My name is Dorothy.  I am happy to be a part of the Global Team Network.  I look forward to doing great business with the website. 
DexterDote

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: December 30, 2008, 02:59:21 AM »

hi im dexter dote from philippines and im really excited about this gdi
Smith_K1

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: December 31, 2008, 03:41:42 AM »

Hello, my name is Katrina. I am from Nebraska. This is my first day and I signed up a couple of hours ago. I've had one person look at the presentation. The only thing I am worried about is emailing people and calling without some kind of example to go by. So I am a little terrified about leaving this guy a message. If anyone has any advice they can give me that would be great!
Sherepeklis P

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: December 31, 2008, 03:44:14 AM »

Hi to all of you.i am from Cyprus.My name is Panayiotis and i strated with gdi 3 weeks ago.i am very exited with it because its easy,cheap and has great potentials.
I ll stick here until i become RICH Cool
Good luck to all of you.
Cheers
Guido_D

SUCCESS is what YOU make of it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1327 on: December 31, 2008, 03:44:14 AM »

Hi Guys, my name is Guido, I'm from Belgium but live since 21 years in the South of Spain.  Cool

I have been in GDI before but I left a couple of months ago. As I always liked the product I have been looking to find the right system to market it.

And... I think that this time I found the right system to build a serious downline and start making some good MONEY with GDI the same as I make with my other business working from the comfort of my HOME.   Cheesy

Cheers,
Guido  Wink
MichaelKindness

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: December 31, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

Hi There folks,
I'm Michael and i am from the UK (Scotland)
I just joined GDI yesterday and am looking forward to meeting people and learning lots!

I do have one question though
What do i have to do to get the bonuses (the one which offers $100 for every 5 referalls)
Do i need to send in testimonials ect. or is that only if you want to receive the money through paypal

Thanks !
Ruth M

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: December 31, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

[size=10pt]Hi,

My name is Ruth and I am from Oklahoma...... Wink. Just joined this week and really have a good feeling about this company.

If any members are from Oklahoma, give me a shout...... Grin
[/size]
[/color][/b][/font][/color][/b]

Intent is powerful and it works!  Be clear on what you are intending for your life!
Manuel B

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:49 AM »

Hi every body..

My name is Manuel Baez, i'm from Morelia Michoacan Mexico, I'm just sign in a few ahours ago, and style building my web site.
I'm a litle scared because i have manny questions and i canīt get in touch with my sponser, but i'm very excited tough..

good look for every body..
Daniel Mirel Ciulin

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: January 02, 2009, 03:34:31 AM »

Hello, my name is Mirel.. Ii am from Romania and i am a new user  Grin

Have a great day, people...
AleshiaE

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: January 03, 2009, 06:22:12 AM »

HELLO MY NAME IS ALESHIA FROM OHIO, USA!!! I'M NEW TO ALL OF THIS BUT I HAVE JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO FORWARD TO MY OTHER SITE YEAH!!!  NOW WHAT DO I DO  Shocked I'M GOING A LITTLE CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT STEPS TO TAKE FIRST IN EVERY DIRECTION.  IF ANYONE HAS ANY USEFUL INFO (THAT IS FREE LOL) PLEASE CONTACT ME.

THANKS A LOT!!

ALESHIA
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 06:23:15 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Tom Kent

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: January 03, 2009, 06:22:12 AM »

Hi, Tom Kent here, I might need some help getting off the ground here. I dont understand this much..  Huh

Good luck to everyone else!
LisaDesimone

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 03, 2009, 06:22:12 AM »

Hello,

My name is Lisa Desimone, I live in Taylors, SC.

1. How do I change my website, if I choose to?
2. How do I place ads on other websites?

I really want this to work, I am just not happy working outside of my home. I can dedicate ANY hours needed to succeed.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Lisa
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: