May 19, 2024, 02:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 899021 times)
SRuddell

View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: December 21, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »

I just started with GDI and i am stoked to give it a shot.  If anyone has any advice that they can give me then feel free to send me a PM.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 04:06:25 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MShabir

View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: December 21, 2006, 04:04:01 PM »

hi,
i'm haven't been able to use the invitation system through emails. my upline says they have updated my preffered method of payment as well but its still not working i've started feeling panic about it now becuz i think that is the only way that can work for me becuz i cant affoard the dvds. so plz give me some solution of this prolem , i'll be very greatefull to all of my gdi fellows
BryanLichty

View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: December 22, 2006, 02:31:37 PM »

Hello everybody!

Nice to see people excited about this opportunity.
Does anyone have any information regarding submitting sites built with the website builder to search engines such as Google or Alta Vista?  I've noticed that you can't really verify that a site is submitted without the use of meta tags placed in the 'head' of the index page, or uploading a .html file, neither of which can be done while using the website builer function. I suppose with a bit more effort, one can make much more of a site by using the hosting service instead. Let me know if you have any ideas on this or any suggestions on effective ways to start getting leads and building downline.

Thanks and have a GREAT NEW YEAR! Wink
Bryan
BenjaminC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1563 on: December 23, 2006, 04:30:36 AM »

Hi, my name is Ben.

It's great to be part of a great company as well as in great company. As a newbie I certainly am excited to grow my businesses. And wish everybody else the same success.

Benjamin Cohen
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1564 on: December 23, 2006, 04:30:36 AM »

Hi BryanLichty,

You can insert keywords into the header using the GDI website builder.
When inside the sitebuilder, at the page which lists all of your created pages, just click on the additional properties icon beside the page that you want to add keywords and metatage description.

I do have some tips on how to get more leads, please PM me and I will send you the information.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
LonneyDavies

View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: December 24, 2006, 04:35:11 PM »

Stacy, I'm in Tinley Park.  I just attempted to send you a private message, but I believe it vanished  Huh.  Let me know if you get it!! LOL

Stefani, what part of California are you in?  I just recently moved back here from San Francisco.  (And come winter, I'm gonna be wanting to move back. Grin)

I am new also.  I am from Madison Wi.  I just joined so I am checking out all the nobs and buttons.  I am looking forward to working wit you all
TerryD

View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: December 26, 2006, 07:23:34 AM »

Frankly I am too new to understand this at all. This looks to be a very good tool and opportunity as best I can tell.  I am looking forward to getting this rolling in Jan.

TTFN
GeraldWalters

View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: December 26, 2006, 03:08:03 PM »

My name is Pastor Jerry and I joined GDI after open heart surgery cause I need to make a new life and need funds. Also I'm a Chaplin with The UCC and we need funds so our new members have to join GDI and it goes to help the UCC. If you are a preacher and would like to be a Chaplin get in touch with me.
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1568 on: December 26, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

Thought I'd say Hi. I'm not new just haven't been here for a while. 2007 is GDI Year for me!!!

Dan Hall
JenniferSandomir

View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: December 26, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

Just signed up about an hour ago and I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight... very excited at potential...  this is network marketing at it's best... or maybe the time was just right for me.  I've sat through hours of newtork maarketing presentations and always wanted to join, but never had time to work on it with integrity.

I joined this in under an hour of research - and if I would do that - I KNOW others will.
SMirza

View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: December 27, 2006, 05:50:30 AM »

Yes! WS and GDI have done it, again.

Hi
My name is Mirza and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Mirza

SMirza

View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: December 27, 2006, 05:50:30 AM »

I had gave it a half hearted try the first time.
Now with more information and simplicity of my new organization skills. (*Yeah Right"
I have found a formula I think is working fine.
Any real new suggestions that are not snake oil remedies or downline builders that don't work:
"Please introduce yourselves"
Kind regards,
Rev. Mirza Sartania
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1572 on: December 27, 2006, 05:50:30 AM »

Just signed up about an hour ago and I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight... very excited at potential...  this is network marketing at it's best... or maybe the time was just right for me.  I've sat through hours of newtork maarketing presentations and always wanted to join, but never had time to work on it with integrity.

I joined this in under an hour of research - and if I would do that - I KNOW others will.

Now... take action! Cheers.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1573 on: December 28, 2006, 04:46:11 AM »

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the GDI community. You have definitely made the best decision to start this biz.
I have some tutorials on using the sitebuilder, if you need any help with website creation, please send me a message.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
LGarrett

View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: December 28, 2006, 04:46:12 AM »

Hello,

My name is Leonard.  I really look forward to working with everyone and learning as much as I can.  I have looked everywhere for a site that would help me earn extra income but have been unsuccessful.  This looks like the right place to be.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for all of your help.

Leonard
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: