May 07, 2024, 08:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274790 times)
JonathanM

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:38 AM »

I mis spelled my domain name and need to change it can anyone assist?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #421 on: July 12, 2009, 12:25:55 PM »

Hi Jonathan,

All you need to do is login to your member area and purchase another domain name (with the correct spelling),
then call GDI support to cancel the first domain name

I mis spelled my domain name and need to change it can anyone assist?

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
NarcisoA

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51:56 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am new to GDI and this is my first time with the forum. I received an email from one of my leads who watched the video presentation and asked some questions and I replied her honestly. Then she emailed me informing hat she had already registered with GDI and have a problem in getting through the sitebuilder. I checked my downline list but her name is not found. Is this possible to happen? Please anyone who could shed light on this issue is much appreciated.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »

I tumbled here:
2) Outgoing Mail Server - Provided by your ISP

where do i get this?

The easiest way would probably be to call your Internet Service Provider and ask them.  If you have outlook or outlook express already set up to receive and send mail you may have it there under Tools -> Accounts -> Servers -> Properties.

Vincent R. Parker
John_Gaddis

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

Hi, I am new and confused.  I purchased leads through GDI.  Where will I be able to access them.
thanks
john_gaddis
A_Burgess

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 23, 2009, 02:49:56 AM »

Hey guys! I'm trying to get the website I made in Google Sites connected with the domain name, but it hasn't worked so far.  What do I need to make it work? An FTP program? Anything at all. 

Please help me as I am all out of ideas.  Thanx guys!
JQuisumbing

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 27, 2009, 06:12:22 AM »

Do we still get $1 commission if our downlines gets a .COM domain instead of a .WS domain?

johann
crusade2wealth
« Reply #427 on: July 27, 2009, 06:15:25 AM »

Do we still get $1 commission if our downlines gets a .COM domain instead of a .WS domain?

johann

Johann,

If the domain extension is offered by GDI, you will receive the $1 commission.  So the answer is yes.
Steve Abiva

People Search Enging + GDI = Money

View Profile WWW
« Reply #428 on: July 29, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

Hi

I would like to ask a few questions before I decide to move forward or not  .

How good is this programme overall ?

How reliable is it ?

Is it likely to last 20+ years ?

How honest has it been so far ?

In what format do you get paid ? (check , or is it credited to your credit card or another way)

Thank you  Dianne &  Craig

Here's a straight answers to your questions:

1. GDI program is excellente
2. Reliability is excellente - I never experience any delay or trouble with my site or ofcourse earnings.
3. Its likely to last forever - Imagine one of their clients is YAHOO and CISCO and much much more huge companys
4. If I'm going to rate it from 1 (poor) to 10 (excellent) of their honesty then no doubt its 10.
5. You paid either CHECKS, PAYPAL or Bank to Bank Fund Transfer.

If this is not enough, you can research more about GDI before you decide to join.

Have a great day!!!
JoanneBrown

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 29, 2009, 03:09:53 AM »

I have been with GDI for a couple months now and am still trying to understand everything!! My question is that I am thinking of making a website which as nothing to do with GDI, but would GDI be the place where I would get my domain name from and build my website with or are all websites we have with GDI solely for the purpose of promoting GDI itself?  I hope I am making sense with this question, please let me know if I'm not.  Huh

Thanks

Joanne
O Jessica

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 29, 2009, 06:57:04 AM »

Are you allowed to post their little videos such as the car video for advertising?  What are the rules on that?  Can you post their logo?  I want to get people under me but don't want to break any rules in the process.  Thanks! Huh
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #431 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

I have been with GDI for a couple months now and am still trying to understand everything!! My question is that I am thinking of making a website which as nothing to do with GDI, but would GDI be the place where I would get my domain name from and build my website with or are all websites we have with GDI solely for the purpose of promoting GDI itself?  I hope I am making sense with this question, please let me know if I'm not.  Huh

Thanks

Joanne

GDI services are definitely not just for promoting GDI.  That's what makes it such a great opportunity for us all.  They have a great domain/web hosting package that anyone can use, from small businesses to individuals to non profit organizations and more.  I have a few GDI websites and not all of them are for the purpose of promoting GDI.  Not only that, many people in my downline are the same, some don't want anything to do with the income opportunity, they just want a good web hosting package that doesn't cost an arm or a leg.

To give a short answer:  you use your GDI website for whatever you decide to use it for.  Global Domains International is a domain registration and web hosting company first, they just also happen to have an amazing income opportunity as well.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: July 30, 2009, 11:46:48 AM »

Hi Joanne,

You can use your GDI domain name to create any webpage you want.
Here are 10 ideas:

10 ideas on how you can use your GDI web space:

1. Family photo album or videos
   2. A corporate website if you own an offline business
   3. Salespage for digital products that you are selling
   4. A collection of your favourite sites
   5. Blog
   6. Groupies page (such as forums and online communities)
   7. Landing page or squeeze page to build a mailing list
   8. Download portal to share files
   9. Link cloaker for your affiliate products
  10. Article posting

Thanks

Joanne

Robert Dogaru

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 31, 2009, 06:35:38 AM »

Hi !
Im new in here, also to GDI too. i want to try my best too in doing this but also I have a first question.

I made a website using GDI builder and publish it already. Now I need the same content in another language.

How can i make this ?
It is posible in same wwebsite ? Or I have to build a new one ?

If I translate the content and try to build a new one the new pages added are dispalyed on the existing site.Its not posible to make a multi language site ?

I hope you understand what I want.I'm not english and I have some difficulty explaining everything.So please forgive me.

Shortly, all i want is the site I made to be in other language too.
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #434 on: July 31, 2009, 07:05:36 AM »

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to add translation into your GDI website.
1) add the google translate gadget on your webpage.  Your visitor just needs to choose the language they want to read in and the widget will instantly translate your webpage to the language of their choice
Use the code below:

Code:
<script src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://www.google.com/ig/modules/translatemypage.xml&up_source_language=en&w=160&h=60&title=&border=&output=js"></script>

Read more here

2) you translate to the language of your choice and publish the source using the GDI site builder
See the video below on how to do that using the Google translator toolkit

Click here for video

Hi !
Im new in here, also to GDI too. i want to try my best too in doing this but also I have a first question.

I made a website using GDI builder and publish it already. Now I need the same content in another language.

How can i make this ?
It is posible in same wwebsite ? Or I have to build a new one ?

If I translate the content and try to build a new one the new pages added are dispalyed on the existing site.Its not posible to make a multi language site ?

I hope you understand what I want.I'm not english and I have some difficulty explaining everything.So please forgive me.

Shortly, all i want is the site I made to be in other language too.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: