May 28, 2024, 09:06:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 228612 times)
Mike Connelly

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2007, 02:53:46 AM »

Looking to chat to any UK based GDI members if there are any here?
Mike Connelly

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:38 PM »

Hey Pete

Nice to virtually meet you!
Daniel Barnes

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »

Hi everyone im from maldon in essex uk just got into this gdi thing looks really good,im gonna give it my all and hopefully make some cash,im still gonna need some help though so any pointers will be appriciated Smiley
LJones1

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 02, 2008, 10:12:42 AM »

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year and all that!!

I have been involved with GDI for a few months now, but haven't really got it off the ground, and in someways have given up.

A new year brings new enthusiasm, and i'm hoping to make a success out of my GDI business.

I'm sure it will take me a few days to get through all the topics on this forum, so just wanted to introduce myself.

Speak soon

Martin Jones
NickStaley

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2008, 03:16:44 AM »

Hi, everyone,

I just joined under a very dynamic upline here in the UK who have launched a New method of promoting GDI for all members.

Look forward to meeting you here and sharing tips and ideas on how to grow our businesses.

All the best,

Nick

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:17:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
NicoletteJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:01 PM »

Hi I am Nicolette from  croydon. Happy New year to all, just joined GDI, I am quite estatic about it and am putting links all over the place, hope to get some signups as a result. Wink all the best for 2008 Grin
KPaul1

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

HI,

I'm Kay and I'm from Norfolk UK.  I am really excited about GDI and have doubled my monthly expenses in the first week.  I received some business cards today (some I had printed in UK) and went to town with a big smile and handed some out. 

I'm also trying to build my Husband a Driving Instructor Website and I'm finding the builder realy easy after building other sites from scratch.  Also GDI is so cheap.  I paid over £500 for an independent site with all the ranking etc, and got no business back. It went bust last month but I don't give up.  Fate soon pointed me here and I'm here to stay!

Also Hi to Paul Watts, you are in my upline.

Great site Kay, I am new, can I ask how ypu got the images for your site (car in back ground & Ticket)?

And WS images on the bottom?

And the different languages tabs very clever ( what is the welcome message)?

Continued success,

Thank you

Paul
DEnglish

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

I am from the UK. I am a long way from you people over there.
Is there anyone from the UK i can contact regarding GDI. I feel really isolated over here.
It is difficult to contact people by phone as the time difference is really big.
Does anyone know how to get UK leads apart from flyers and business cards.

I know I know too many questions.

Regards Ron Rodwell.

KPaul1

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 10, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

Very good site,

I need some information to help build my site please.

How do you upload the images like the cars?

How did you source the other Business idea sites?  Did you have to pay them to put there Business links on your site?

Thank you for ypur cooperation.

Paul.
John Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

Hi All from the Uk,

John from Birmingham, pleased to be with you on this journey... joined yesterday and can see the potential

Would be good to hear from anyone about their experiences of GDI and how we can start riding this wave.

A general question to the group.... Do you think its better to build a long line at level one or help other in the downline to build to level 5?

Many thanks and look forward to speaking to you all soon.

John

Grin
Andrew_Copson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: February 24, 2008, 01:38:55 PM »

Hi,

I am a newbie and I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi  Smiley

Kind Regards

Andrew
FrancaI

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2008, 09:53:35 AM »

My name is Chesca. This is excellent because I believe that 'You can have everything you want in life, if you will just help enough other people get what they want'.
Terry_S

Knowledge is only power if you use it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2008, 10:32:44 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Terry and I am from Brighton I was previously from Brixton in south
London.

I am really keen to network with others in the UK and swap notes you can PM
me any time.

I wish everyone plenty of success.

Terry
GeraldLongman

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 24, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »

Hi All

This is Gerald from the u.k looked at GDI a couple of years ago and QUIT! what a mistake that was, this business has grown tremendously since then, well i'm BACK! (one week in) already sent out my first 100 email with hundreds to go.
Already one person sign up! and that's in one week. And not from those emails either, a friend joined.
Talk to warm list first and everyone you know- its the first move in anything in network marketing.
This time here to stay, it's a long road (you can make it shorter) but had i stayed and stuck to it i would not be putting this message out, it wouild have been> anyone for drive in my aston martin>but sadly no! anyway i have been involved in another network for the past 6 years and its going down hill, so i am taking my experiance with me.
Anyone wants to know anything just fire away.

I have also a seperate web site as well for advertising this opportunity, so if you have website/s post the opportunity on them as well, lots info and tools on this site to use. If not create your own its very simple.
I could write here for ages, but a bit at atime.

I leave you with one VERY BIG TIP - expect lots of no's the formula is plenty of no's and plenty of yes's, numbers game that's all it is, there is no such thing as no no no no no no no no no it's impossible. Give it time and keep going.

I see a question by John Hill i would like to answer - Build a strong front line first then let the leaders appear from that, then you can help to build there team up, it's those people who want to take this business forward that matter.

Another question i see from Ron Rodwell there are lots of ways to get leads in the u.k. contact me on this
Hope that helps, sorry if i am replying to old questions but i don't see any replies to some of them?

Look forward to replies

Gerald
ps Did i post this right?
D Rutherford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »

Hey everyone,

Dave here, Joined GDI with a enthusiastic set mind! I have researched what I can and I hope I can gain success from this! Wink

Being a newbie to this all I wouldent mind some tips and advice on how to really get my downline rolling! I hope others here In kent don't see this as a scam too because thats been my response from them  Tongue

Good luck everyone, the future looks hopefull!

Here to help
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: