May 01, 2024, 05:15:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777915 times)
Bill Kendall

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: October 08, 2006, 03:29:27 AM »

Hello everyone
 My name is Bill from orlando fl.   
 I am new to G.D.I and just wanted to send greetings.
 I am looking forward to interesting Ideas about this program
                                                              sincerely Bill  Cool
ChrisHobbs

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 08, 2006, 10:32:14 PM »

Grin

Hello!!! I just joined GDI the day before yesterday and have sponsored 1 new member so far. Interested in talking with others in FL who have been members for a while and are achieving success! thanks!
AnthonyB1

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 09, 2006, 09:32:28 PM »

Hello everyone! I am glad to a part of the GDI Family! We are all winners! See you at the TOP!

K John1

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:53 AM »

Well I am excited to be here

Hope to have a great time here and learn

Thanks  Grin John
Schahara H

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 15, 2006, 09:31:38 PM »

My team is just getting started and we are excited to be part of GDI.  Internet marketing is more fun than anything I've ever done.  Good luck to everyone!   Grin  Schahara
Barry_Scruggins

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 16, 2006, 10:26:14 AM »

Hello,
  My name is Barry Scruggins. I am a new GDI member and I am excited about this awsome
opportunity. Have a wonderful day.

Best Reguards,
Barry J. Scruggins
Carmen Greer

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2006, 03:44:44 AM »

Hello Everyone!  I am so excited about starting this new business.  I hope and pray that it goes well for everyone including myself.  I am very new to this kind of stuff.  I hope that everyone has an awesome and blessed day!
Carmen Greer   Cheesy
Sylvia P

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 22, 2006, 10:07:45 AM »

Hello,

My name is Sylvia and I'm from Virginia.  I'm a newbie, so I'll need lots of encouragement.  Sure hope this venture works.
This is the first time I've ever posted anything in a forum.  It took me 25 minutes to figure out how to get here and introduce
myself.   
HGreen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #728 on: October 22, 2006, 10:07:45 AM »

Hello everyone,
     I just signed up today with GDI.  I look forward to learning from everyone on this site.   Smiley
I see there is alot to learn.
My goal is to be able to create an income so that when my husband and I do start a family I will be able to be a stay-at-home mom.  I do allready have some various incomes from the internet.  Not sure if I am allowed to post those here? 
Heather
Winifred Churchill

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 26, 2006, 01:41:32 PM »

My name is Winifred Churchill and I have been with GDI since mid August this year.
Should have been here a long time ago -- I have read some great posts and am learning
so much.

I look forward to sharing what I learn as well and will come back often to see what's new.

Have a great day!
Winifred
JimmyNorwood

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 27, 2006, 04:19:18 AM »

Hi Everybody,  My name is Jimmy Norwood and I am new to GDI.  This is my first venture into an online business and I am very excited to have finally found something I think I can succeed at.  I have been looking at different programs for a couple of years now and this is the first program I have felt comfortable with.  I feel you can learn more from people who are actually making a business work than from any book or training guide so I will be here often.
I live in a small town in North west Georgia, married with one child and two wonderful grandchildren, I enjoy being outdoors, old cars, and woodworking when I have the time.
It is great to be here and I look forward to meeting as many of the members as possible.
Good Luck Everyone,  Jimmy Norwood
RonaldFleming

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 29, 2006, 03:16:40 AM »

I joined GDI about 2 weeks ago. I am still getting my feet wet. The opportunity looks very promising so far

God bless.

Ron
RonaldFleming

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 29, 2006, 03:16:40 AM »

Hi Stefani,

I live in Long Beach, CA. Glad to meet you. Best wishes in your new endeavor.

Sincerely,

Ron
Rhonda DelAngel

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 29, 2006, 03:16:41 AM »

Hello from Texas!   I'm a new member and very excited!

Looking forward to this exciting adventure.

See you soon!

Rhonda DelAngel
RexHarris

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 29, 2006, 03:18:00 AM »

Greetings from Phoenix Arizona...

My name is Rex Harris.  I am currently serving as pastor @ Shepherds Gate Ministries.  My wife and I, by the grace of God, have started a discipleship home for men who are working to turn their lives around and live for Jesus.

I have been working online for that past 7 years (independantly) and while we have done pretty good we are in need of retirement level income.  After signing up for Turbo GDI (for no other reason than the traffic and list builder) I was amazed as I began to read what it was all about.  This program is actually a huge answer to prayer for us!

I believe I am going on day number five, and by God's grace, we have received 3 downline members and 1 lead.  It's a start!

We are looking forward to good things to come.

God Bless to one and all!

Rev. Rex A. Harris

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 11:54:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: