May 01, 2024, 08:21:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777934 times)
John_Y

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: September 21, 2006, 10:51:07 AM »

Hi,

I just signed up with GDI, actually I re-signed up because I was signed up a couple of years ago but dropped out.  I'm hoping to make a go of it this time and welcome any tips anybody can give.

I'm from Southern California, Santa Barbara to be exact, 62 years old, 4 grown kids, 13 grandchildren (one born Sept 2).  I retired this year, having been a Programmer, Environmental Engineer, and Chemist in my checkered work history. 

I am also an Informational Marketer, marketing several ebooks on the web, but having troubled getting traffic to them, as most online marketers do.

Have a good day!

John Smiley
SteveCornish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: September 22, 2006, 08:48:55 AM »

Hello Alabama,
I am from Dothan. Welcome aboard!

Steve
RDavila

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:24 AM »

Hello from the great Plains of Kansas.  I just came onboard and I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm doing, so again hello and I'm really excited about this whole thang.  Rick
R Lauts

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 27, 2006, 07:51:52 AM »

Greetings from Pennsylvania!  Like most Newbies, I am trying to get caught up on the lingo (slang, abbrevitions, mnemonics, alphabet soup) that rapidly takes over normal speech most often in the supposed interest of saving time, but leaves newbies on the outside looking in through a dark glass.  Eventually I'll catch on and I do realize that a dynamic language will go through permutations that will always cause problems when an individual tries to hold on to what he/she has already learned and tries to make sense of the world around him/her without being flexible in their approach.  To finish this thought, there is a great deal to be said for maintaining a stable base and avoiding the Tower of Babel problem within one's own language.

'Nuff said!  Is there anyone in the Willow Grove - Abington - Flourtown area at present?  I'd love to be able to make contact if so.  I'm just getting interested and would like some local conversation in this forum but I'm not excluding the rest of the world.  Just call me "Ted."
Edward Gause

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: September 27, 2006, 07:53:57 AM »

Hello, my name is Edward Gause and I live in Ft Walton Beach, located in North West Florida. I currently work for the Department of
Air Force and consider internet marketing a hobby. I have been at it off and on for almost 10 years now.

I have a bio on my website so I won't get long winded here.  Just recently and now that I'm getting older, I decided to stop trying
to compete in the internet marketing arena and focus on building a residual income and maybe consider early retirement. Granted,
this has always been what I wanted to do, but I always repeated the same mistake that other newbies make -- joining too many
programs at once and bailing out when nothing happens!

I now fully understand that building a residual income takes years (for some - months) and prepared to do that with one company.
Now that I'm doing that, I have more time to participate in my other favorite past time - helping others. So, if you ever need any
help, don't hesistate to call on me.

Cheers,

Edward Gause
VYou

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 29, 2006, 04:21:03 AM »

I'm new!  I'm from Las Vegas and I'm here to make money!!!   whooo!
Sam Burgess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #711 on: October 01, 2006, 05:23:53 AM »

Just signed up tonight and look forward to rocking and rolling with .ws.
Sam Burgess Grin

Sam Burgess
Texas
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #712 on: October 02, 2006, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello to all GDI members.! i just join here a couple a weeks and im excited to be part on this family business..I call it family
because most of your recruit is your friends an family right? thats what i get right now? my 2 sign up is my friends and its
easy to talk to them especially if you know that their looking for something extra income. Goodluck to all and wishing you
all the best in life. God Bless!!!

More success,
Julius Orias

Michael Walker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: October 03, 2006, 03:09:05 AM »

Just Wanted to say Helloooooo Cheesy 
OKAY LETS ALL GET BUSY!!!
Antoine Henderson

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 04, 2006, 03:58:01 PM »

Hi there, I have signed up, and I am pretty excited about this. I found out about this from an newspaper ad, and I have to say I am rather impressed.

- Antoine Henderson
Ron_C

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 05, 2006, 01:28:49 AM »

My name is Ron I reside in northwest washington I just joined GDI today 48 years young married with 2 boys 11,5 looking foward to a long relationship with GDI.Been in many different businesses in my time the very first was flop and I been flipping and flopping ever since. Wink Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley

Life is like chess make your next move your best move...
T_Tran1

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 05, 2006, 07:25:18 AM »

i Just log on and invited alot of people so whats next

hong tran
James_Hinck

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 05, 2006, 07:25:18 AM »

My name is Jim Hinck. I live in Bridgton, Maine, USA. I just joined GDI on Monday October 2nd.
I have been listening to all the welcoming and training videos. I am very anxious to get started.

I have been working as an affiliate for different programs since 2001. I have made money, but not enough to earn a check in any of them but one, and that was only for $6.90.

GDI is the second affiliate program that I actually paid for to join. I know by what I have seen and heard, that I will do much better with GDI than I did with 1st Promotion (A Clickbank Program).

Well that's all for now. I need to get started promoting this new and wonderful program.

See you all at the bank,

Jim Hinck
EMonte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: October 05, 2006, 12:25:32 PM »

I happen to be living in Virginia as well... Cool  I just got here today.  Not a bad deal to have your own website and access to all of this great business potential.
EMonte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #719 on: October 05, 2006, 12:25:32 PM »

Hey everyone.  Erik Monte from Virginia.  I just got on today.  I'm glad to be here and everything looks great so far.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: