May 01, 2024, 09:37:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143765 times)
HarryC

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2006, 04:06:11 AM »

Hi everyone.  I am another newbie.  Just joined today.  I am also new to having a website and have never done any internet marketing, so I need as much help as possible to figure out what and how to sell and market on my website other than this GBI opportunity.  I will be taking your suggestions on reading everything in the forum, although I'm sure it will take a lot of time.  I hope to learn and start as I'm going through all the posts.  I am internet savvy as far as being on and searching the internet.  Now the hard part from what I've seen is how to be successful as an internet entrepeneur.  All help appreciated.

Thanks

Harry C
C_Hemington

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2006, 08:08:04 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm new here, just today, so learning things fast and taking everything in. I do have one question, when you try to sign a newbie up, what if they don't have a credit card? I know a few friends that don't, so how are they supposed to sign up? Is there a debit card option? Please help?
Thank you, Great to be here.
MarkMcGimpsey

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2006, 09:50:24 AM »

Hi Chip,

The only way this can be done is for your prospects to open a PayPal account online for free, and then have someone with a credit card lodge money to the Paypal account on their behalf (friend, parent,relative).  The Paypal account can then be used to cover the monthly fees, but more importantly it allows GDI to pay the new affiliate any commissions due, for example a share of the Starter Bonus Pool.

Regards,
Mark
(Belfast)
C_Hemington

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2006, 02:10:18 PM »

Thanks Mark, Buy the way, I forgot to let everyone know my name. It's Christine Hemington, but I prefer Chris.
Have a great day/night everyone wherever you are.
ShawnCureton

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 02:58:40 AM »

hey everybody my name is Shawn and i just started with thos service coming in my thrid week and I really dont know good ways to promote. I've shown the movie to a few of my friends and they always ask m have you made any money off of it. I tell the truth and say i havent and i think that scares them off. How can I show my prospects that this service does work
ArthurAllison

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2006, 06:32:52 AM »

I am not only new to GDI, but I am not that computer smart. I was hoping someone could help me with my site, I want a colored background, how can I do that pleaseeeeee.

Hi Emes, welcome to GDI.  Grin Are you still needing some help?I have some great new tools I have recently found for free that is helping me brush up on my html.if you use the Firefox Web Browser they have a cool extension called Web Developer that helps a lot during debugging. The site creator tool may be enough but I reccomend the High Quality option for hosting. Contact me via PM or email.

Hi everyone.  I am another newbie.  Just joined today.  I am also new to having a website and have never done any internet marketing, so I need as much help as possible to figure out what and how to sell and market on my website other than this GBI opportunity.  I will be taking your suggestions on reading everything in the forum, although I'm sure it will take a lot of time.  I hope to learn and start as I'm going through all the posts.  I am internet savvy as far as being on and searching the internet.  Now the hard part from what I've seen is how to be successful as an internet entrepeneur.  All help appreciated.

Thanks

Harry C

Hi Harry, welcome if you still need help let me know.

And hello to Chris and Shawn too. Chris, you got the best suggestion possible there I suppose, I am using PayPal myself. And Shawn, promoting your page and not saying too much at all helped for me, I told my first two friends who signed up under me that I simply had a "GUT" feeling about this one. This remids me of a little saying my dad told me many years ago... It is usually better to not say anything and be thought the fool, than it is to speak and remove all doubt. The system sells itself as long as you kep following up, your friends will come around some day. They are just jealous and too proud right now to admit it by signing. Big Bubble Busters BBB   Shocked

To err is human, to really mess things takes a computer.
PaulReese

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 08:17:13 AM »

Hello.  My name is Paul I just signed up.  How do I get started? What should Ido first?  How do I get my site rocking
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 04:23:21 PM »

Cry  I am a member since Dec. 31 at least i still feel like one. I would suggest that our upline stay in touch more to see how we are doing like how we are hanging in there...I got my business cards today!!!!...so I am excited about that...the first place I am headed for is the library...there is light at the end of the tunnel...Smiley  Roll Eyes to infinnity and beyond!  Thanks for all the information everyone!
E Roach

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2006, 03:23:16 AM »

I would like to post my introduction.  I have read the how to's but just don't get it.  I clicked on new members but there is only a list of all the post.  There is no button that I can see to post my introduction.  So I decided to open this one and post the question here.  Please help.  I really am not a dummy, I have my degree in Bus. Admin.  But this one has got me stumpted.  Thanks
Glenn Robertson

Working Morning Noon and Nights

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2006, 10:40:42 AM »

Well this certainly looks like a New Experience, i hope all the new members arew like me and will take the time to first build there downline , and persue the Venture for GDI supremcy , looking forward to all your Success in this enviroment. G Toronto  Canada

The website WS was http://website.ws/groberts2
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2006, 09:02:06 PM »

Well this certainly looks like a New Experience, i hope all the new members arew like me and will take the time to first build there downline , and persue the Venture for GDI supremcy , looking forward to all your Success in this enviroment. G Toronto  Canada
Hello Glenn,
I like your attitude.. I spend most of my time HELPING MY DOWNLINES.
It is the only way forward, so keep it up...  Most people struggle when they start with GDI, or they would do If they were doing it on their own...  Your Sponsor should be willing to share their own techniques with you, it is in their best interest to help you... You should be aiming towards generating your own LEADS and introducing them to GDI and your ENTIRE MARKETING SYSTEM... Teach them how you are Marketing GDI and you can not go wrong... 

Your Marketing System, use it to train your NEW MEMBERS... encourage them to take example of your Marketing System, help them to COPY YOUR SYSTEM... Not only will you be GENERATING money from GDI, you will also be making money from your MARKETING SYSTEM...  If you do not help your Downline to Market GDI something else will happen, Either they will quit, or someone else will help them and the money is theirs, not yours, and it was you who set the ball rolling...

I think you will do well with GDI with that kind of attitude, Welcome to the FORUM..

Feel free to PM me if you want any pointers, that is after you have visited my Website..
Regards,

Regards,
PJemiolo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2006, 08:01:10 PM »

Hello Everybody!
My name is Paul and I just joined. I was pointed to this opportunity from a friend the Warrior forum. Anybody else?
Well that’s it for now. Glad to meet everyone!
Paul
To your success!
CharlesTheis

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2006, 03:16:56 AM »

Just joined today and I'm looking forward to a different result than I have had in inet marketing in the past.  This looks like a great op and there seems to be a lot of friendly and helpful people here.  Glad to be among you all!

CharlieT
SeeZ

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 01:19:15 AM »

hi everybody.. i just joined few hours ago.. teehee.
well i have somw questions for the senior members.....

any tips to inviting more people to join?
any sites for us to host our banners?

thanks,
PeNg
DSullivan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2006, 07:40:02 AM »

Hi all.  My name is Debby and I am new here.  Just letting everyone know i am around and from Louisiana.  I am still skimming over the complete network and finding all kinds of interesting items.  Hope to start making money soon.  Just signed up this morning. Debby
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: