May 15, 2024, 06:26:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209411 times)
Diane_D

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: June 14, 2008, 06:04:45 AM »

A big hello to all  the GDI family. My name is Diane, but most of my friends call me Dee. Looking forward to this  opportunity, and wish to sincerely thank my sponser for showing it to me. Still learning my way around site too, as it has only been a few days. But, I'll get there.
StephanieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: June 14, 2008, 06:06:49 AM »

Hey Everyone,

Everyone calls me Tyler.

Im from USA and I love it here... sometimes it can be boring when there is nothing to do!

Can I start inviting people to join and sign up?  Is there anything else I need to do?

Please respond someone thank you!  Im not sure if this is real or not.. Ive tried other business's but they are scam and took my money. and im afraid to try others.

Im hoping this will help me spend more time with my family = )

PLEASE let me know if its okay to let people sign up in my downline and start making money...  I will try it anyway.

Thanks!
Hi Tyler,
Stephanie There,
Of Course you can start inviting people to join and sign up. You can even use the "invite" section of your GDI account but only invite people that you know and who will be interested in starting a home business.
Another way to build your downline is to build your own GDI website (only if you want) and send traffic to your GDI website...
There are plenty of ideas to get peple to join GDI... You'll find plenty helpful answers on this forum.
Good Luck Tyler
Have a good day
Stephanie

Let us build your GDI Team For You
Build A Massive Downline
Learn How To Get into The GDI Leaderboards
Start Your GDI Business The Right Way
Lifetime Fee for Pro Members - Learn More....
Anthony_S1

There Is No Wealth Without Health

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: June 14, 2008, 06:10:06 AM »

Dear friends here is Anthony_S1 the old man from Australia. I didn't have the luck to introduce myself few weeks ago, and soon after something happened to me, well first I like with permission of the director of the company, to say thankyou to Nicolette, CAlfredo,,and all the others that gave me a warm welcome, thank you. I'm going to tell you what happened ! [ In brief..... ]
My nephew invite me to go shopping with him, reluctantelly I accepted the invitation, so he loaded the wheelchair in the s/wagon and we went to a big shopping center, once arrived politile he unloaded the wheelchair, I sat on and after covering my legs with a blankett he start pushing me as he did many times over, he wheeled me around, and from time to time he entered shops living me outside for few minutes, I was enjoing looking the windows and people passing by, then he said to me, uncle Tony now we go down to level 2 and then we go home, I reply, it was OK with me, so he start pushing me to the escalator, [mind you, NOT the one with the steps] the one that is like a conveyer belt ,where you can put the shopping trolley, few people seeing me on the wheelchair let us pass and once on it, my nephew pulled the handbrake and we started going down, in front of us was nobody,
soon after I sensed that my wheelchair was moving; going down faster then the escalator, increasing speed all the time, as soon people took notice of what was happening: they start screaming and everybody turned back to see what the heck was going on.
It was in a flash, but on the other side looked like an eternity, faster then a computer I was doing my home work," what should I do", try to grab the outer wheel, and try to brake, ah no, your hands will burn, and your fingers can be caught in the wheel spikes, also trying to brake at that speed  I will be catapulted, so I decided to stay hold, I was thinking of the song< che sara' sara'> what will be will be, in 87 years I never rebember saying the " Holy Mary"so fast in a record time, those  75 meters ,looked like kilometers, the people was so nice, they didn't attempt to stop the ride, was to dangerous to be involved in stopping the wheelchair, in front of me at the end of the escalator, there was a <Man boutique>with 2 large glass windows and a large entrance door in the middle, you can immagine what passed in my mind, "what if I go straight into the windows" luck enough with divine providence the wheelchair keept going straight on course, it didn't alter the trigonometric function, thanks to God people  kept jumping out of my path, I felt in that istant to be  a skier, or a ciclist at the TOUR de FRANCE, all those people clapping hands as I went trough, past them.
My GOD in front of me... getting close and close the  " man boutique", I remember my lips frenetically, moving so fast, may be saying the "Holy Mary" the second time, I estimated the speed at 20 to 24 mph, I entered the boutique with such velocity that I knocked down a stand with suites, pushed another with pants and socks, rumbled down 3 mannequins [mannikins] coming to a stop in front of a chromed steel revolving stand where there was more than 100 ties, the young sales lady caught by surprise, and
[ unwittingly ] not knowing what happened, confused jumping on that mess, slowly came toward me, there I was, still grasping
a bundle of ties with my right hand, to my surprise she said politely: You could have asked me for help!!!
May I Help you Sir? Looking at her, into her eyes softly releasing the bundle of ties from my hand, and holding one, I replied:
I"ll Take This One................Thank You
I was so lucky ,to go for a ride of that kind, will I be so lucky next time?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

P.S. Alfredo and a lot of you, please I need you help, as you know I'm a newbie, I do NOT understand, Ireceived an e/mail from GDI that explain my website as been done; but i need a TFP so I can have it hosted, does GDI host the website for us, I"m a member long time but I do NOT kow of the steps that I have to take ,so I cansponsor others, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Anthony

Anthony_S1 Ital 87 AU
Daniel Robitaille

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 14, 2008, 10:14:25 AM »

Hi, I am Dani51 a new member from Gatineau,Quebec Canada
I have lots to look and learn,but one day at the time.
Thanks
Dani51

Dani51
VeeC

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 14, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »

Hey everyone! I am Vee from Indianapolis, Indiana USA. Looking forward to working with GDI.  Smiley
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: June 14, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »

Hi, I am Dani51 a new member from Gatineau,Quebec Canada
I have lots to look and learn,but one day at the time.
Thanks
Dani51

Hello Daniel,

and welcome to the GDI forum and community.

I am sure that you will enjoy your stay here. This is a great place to be and GDI is one of the best online money making opportunities out there.

So, good luck to you and make the most out of your presence here.

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
EIchiro

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 15, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »

Hi there,

I'm from Japan and new to this website.
I would like to share many information here
 thank you
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: June 15, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »

Hello,

and welcome to the forum and to the GDI community.

Make the most out of your presence here.

To our mutual success,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
DanteeFluellen

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 15, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »

Hey my name is Dantee and i am from Atlanta Ga and i am new to this site and have no idea of what to do and what i can do. Its just a lot of imformation.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #594 on: June 18, 2008, 01:57:04 AM »

Hi Dantee,

I would like to take this time to welcome you to the ws business. You are
the boss now of your world.  Cheesy

Now  you must stay positive about your business. What you do and how you
do it will be like no one else.  This business will take a little time .

You are very new to all this don’t rush things this will take some time.  Grin
You can find many places to advertise for free.

There is always something new to learn in this business. You are at the best
place the forum. The people here are great.  Cool

I wish you all the best.

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
V Wright

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 18, 2008, 05:40:07 AM »

Hello everyone I'm Von Wright, "52nenjoynlife" from Charlotte,NC. I haven't made a profit as of yet and am looking for advice from true money makers. Be real and let's help one another build this business! Wink

Von
52nenjoynlife Cool
P Esposito

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 18, 2008, 04:08:44 PM »

hi everyone. i'm new and really need some help getting started. my upline so far is not much help. where's a good place to get contacts?  This will be a totally new revolution for the  computer. I'm really looking forward to launching this business. any help out there?
P Esposito

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 19, 2008, 01:29:46 PM »

Hi everyone I'm Penny from Florida.  I just got my first 10 leads today and so far only 1 person has opened it, but I'm going to keep at it and make this work.  This is a great place to be and yes I was tired of all the scams and liars out there who are only in it to make a buck for themselves. This is going to work, I can feel it.
GaoHua

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 19, 2008, 01:29:46 PM »

Hello fellow entreprenuers,
 My name is Christopher and I live in Indiana. I wanted to make sure to introduce myself and the make note of the wonderful upline I have , Ash Mufareh. Our team (from what I understand) is going or is simply great and upcoming. I cant wait to learn more about this business and help my team excel. Good luck to all and happy success for everyone!!!!!!
                                            Sincerely, Christopher Beckley

Ash Mufareh is great! How does he grow his business so fast?
GilbertZ

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 20, 2008, 04:42:55 AM »

My name is Gilbert, I'm from Texas and I'm glad to be here . Much success to all of us .

Gilbert
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: