May 04, 2024, 08:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Ive been on GDI for 3 weeks now and don't have 1 signup someone help?  (Read 10615 times)
Rodriguez Kevin

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

Ive been on GDI for about 2-3 weeks and i got no signups the closest that i got was a person signing up but stop at the lost page. I am only looking for one person to join to get started. Can anyone help me get that 1 person please?
NimrodF

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »

i've been here for 3 yrs now.. and i still dont have any.. Sad
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 09:08:58 AM »

You guys simply aren't working hard enough.....

@Nimrodf

Three years, and not a single signup? wow.

The main issue with people failing with GDI is simply because of all the false advertising out there. Affiliates make it look so easy to recruit when it simply isn't and no everyday joey could possibly do it without allot of hard work and effort.

How are you guys advertising GDI?

Post some links to your .WS website and to any advertising sources you use (article links, blog links etc etc) on here so I can check them out and give you an honest opinion.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

Ive been on GDI for about 2-3 weeks and i got no signups the closest that i got was a person signing up but stop at the lost page. I am only looking for one person to join to get started. Can anyone help me get that 1 person please?

Here is the problem, if you keep advertising GDI in the same places that everyone else is
doing then there is no chance. You need a new way to advertise, people that succeed with
GDI use automated systems that can be applied with the GDI opportunity without actually
having to promote GDI, instead you promote the system.

My suggestion is find out that works for you instead of going alone with the GDI
opportunity.

Lester Diaz

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

You must do something everyday to make your business grow. Take your business serious make a list and example like pass out fliers everyday put fliers up on community boards etc... email leads get business cards off the community boards call them see if they are open to a new business Idea? it works people need extra money and GDI will do its part if you do your part. email me if you need ideas or marketing tools rray001@hotmail.com.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
DaveNelson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

Hi,my name is Dave Nelson,Team Leader with GDI Team Elite.
I joined about two and a half months ago with Team Elite and                                                         they did exactly what they said they would.
I have 7 people under me.
If you would like to learn what a great opportunity this is and
how having a whole team,
including your upline,working for you and
 with you making you successful,send me an email and I will and I will send more information to you.

No matter what,good luck and don't give up.
I did a few years ago,because I was doing it all alone.Now,with a team,I'm here for good!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

I joined about two and a half months ago with Team Elite and                                                         they did exactly what they said they would.
how having a whole team,
 with you making you successful,send me an email and I will and I will send more information to you.

I did a few years ago,because I was doing it all alone.Now,with a team,I'm here for good!

Dave,
I agree, no one in our industry can ever achieve greatness and experience any amount of success alone. You must have a dedicated passionate supportive team. Your sponsor is the first contact and then go upline. That is procedure and keep it real with sticking with that. If all fails and I mean all. Then you should reachout to any of us members with the experience. Remember that all support is free. So, if anyone makes an attempt to utilize unethical activities, please contact our admin. Do not take matters in your own hands.

If now one gets back to you. Then you can contact me day or night. No Sundays.

Very Truly Yours,
William Earl Amis, Jr. III

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

Kevin,
you came to the right place and I only have one question. Did you contact your team. Sponsor and then the rest of your upline? They have been in business for along time. They are who you should contact first. Did you read the GDI manual for success? Did you attend the GDI training Webinars and tutorials?

Again, if you have completed all the above and no one is reaching out to you. You may contact me and I will support you and everyone else. This is how we keep it real within GDI. Some people really need that daily support to build that confidence up. Once we help you recruit some people and you find your rhythm. All of this will become a real amazing journey. It will not happen overnight. Never did and will not. It's not about how many people you get to join. It's about getting passionate dedicated people who know their "Why". Then supporting and training them to become our next great leaders, mentors and visionaries in our industry. That is how you will achieve success as you determined it to be.

Contact me day or night, No Sundays.

Very Truly Yours,

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »

Kevin, please read your inner messages. I have the solution and we are willing to help you after all actions have been taken to locate and communicate with you sponsor and upline members. If all fails contact me and please read your messages.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

i've been here for 3 yrs now.. and i still dont have any.. Sad

NimrodF,
have you made contact with your upline and their support team? If you have and support is not been given. Please, contact me today. No cost for our team supports all GDI members the right way. You must brand your name. Then have a supportive experience team. Leverage time and energy. No one will accomplish anything alone. That is your problem right there?

I look forward in helping to support your business. You will have growth and brand your name globally. That is what we do for each other. Please, contact me today!

Very Truly Yours,

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

Kevin,
you have all of use confused. I have issued messages to resolve your issues. You have not access them and yet you still scream for support. You have to be more aware of how to navigate through GDI. Now, take your time and read your messages daily?

Contact me day or night. We have the solution and support to grow your business without a cost. The dedication and persistence required from our team is here. We just need to make sure your followed GDI standards and made attempts to contact your upline and their team. If you have and no result. Then contact me so we can get things going. The longer you wait the more revenue you loose. There is no cost for what is free and that is our support for your business. Here is the solution to all your issues.

Very Truly Yours,
William Eal Amis, Jr. III

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

how having a whole team,

Dave,
it is wonderful to have you return to GDI. Did you continue under your same sponsor. I know that in GDI TOS it is required to keep the same sponsor unless HQ give authorization for getting a new active sponsor. GDI has no tolerance in any members making any attempts to get others new member to change their membership sponsor for self benefits.

Just inquire before HQ is notified by a disappointed member. There are allot of messages I received that has some shady activities. Some requesting certain amounts to be paid per month for support from the original sponsors. The people who are with GDI for what it stands for. Helping others succeed based on that persons determination of success. Not having hidden agendas and false impressions that would leave a bad reputation for GDI.

Let's keep it real and share the love. If you have some type of method you found to be within the GDI TOS. By all means share it in the forum to help all members expand GDI's growth. The extra steps to email you is not necessary. That is why GDI created the forum. Sharing information for all to benefit. It doesn't matter who sponsored whom. All are supported by everyone in GDI. It is a global supportive community. All ethical activity to improve peoples lives. To change lifestyles and this lifetime journey of life.

Hey, thanks for allowing me to express my views and love for all our members. I just give all that I can to everyone. It is a matter of time before everyone will finally get it. This GDI platform works. Yet, this is not a race and for you to retain anyone who has the vision and hunger to join GDI. You must build a real solid relationship bonded on trust. No hype and hidden agendas. Real people with consistent support daily if required. Sponsors who are contactable. Who give all new information and coach new members until they are coaches themselves. Duplication and real team work. No one gets left behind.

Until we speak again. Love your topic and please continue to update us on this amazing procedure you and your support team have.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Kevin, if your serious about needing help with your sponsor and their support team not responding. I have issued several messages and we are waiting for your response.

Everyone must remember to check your messages daily. That is part of keeping in communication. You never know what you my miss. However, Kevin take your time and get in contact with me on you next free moment.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

You must do something everyday to make your business grow. Take your business serious make a list and example like pass out fliers everyday put fliers up on community boards etc... email leads get business cards off the community boards call them see if they are open to a new business Idea? it works people need extra money and GDI will do its part if you do your part. email me if you need ideas or marketing tools rray001@hotmail.com.

Raymond,
you have presented some solutions for all members to benefit. This is the correct usage of our forums. You are a wonderful part of the whole working of GDI. I for one, thank you for being one of our contributors of quality information for the betterment of all.

Well done, Raymond. I can't wait for your next amazing post.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »

I have been watching and reading every worthy comment in our forum. Everyone who ask for support. They loose focus on believing someone is going to but in the hours to build a real business. This is a not going to happen for anyone.

You write to have someone help you. Well we offer free help to not allow anyone within GDI to fail. The next step you should do. Contact me day or night. It should not cost you anything with real supportive people helping you daily if it takes that. You must learn how to attend the GDI webinars and master the navigation in all areas within GDI. Then you will grow you business. There is no quick way to do it. The right way will keep people in your membership. There is key activities that must be done on a weekly, daily and monthly basis.

This is all we are making an attempt to get everyone on the same page. Attend the Webinars and even listen to the prior taped ones. It only makes since to know what you doing and why.

I look forward to receiving many more request for the guide and support. I live to serve others with a real servant's heart.

Welcome to GDI.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: