May 12, 2024, 10:22:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140967 times)
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2012, 09:30:43 AM »

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the team !! Go to your plug ins and start your GDI templated blog, it is a great looking page and has tons of info for new sign ups. A great site to get the word out about GDI.

Here is what mine looks like
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/?p=4

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
RhondaMcmorris Hedge

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2012, 09:30:43 AM »

Hi, Im Rhonda, im very new, would love to get some tips, advice and alot of training cause im very new to it. So please welcome me with and opening arm,lol.

New members like myself....a warm welcome to you all....looking and hoping we can help each other.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

I have a question? My Name is Tina! I had invited people to know more about GDI offer and one person has already responded, can anyone tell me what I should do next now that I have captured my friends interest? Meaning, in the email it was stated to keep his interest and offer a 7-day FREE trial for GDI service, ect is this what I can offer him, and if so, can someone show me step by step how do I go about doing this and where do I go to send him this information on my site!

Thanks

Tina

Welcome and congradulations on getting a person to respond. You should follow your sponsor's and upline for support on what to do next. However, if they fail to respond then we would be glad to help.

Too many of us forget that when you bring a new person in GDI. Your responsible for a lifetime. It is not a hobby and they need coaching daily. You should navigate and master it within GDI to learn what GDI is and how to use it.

If anyone needs more support and have follow procedures to contact sponsor first and then their upline. After all has ended with no support. Then contact me right away day or night. We live to serve others and do not leave anyone alone.

GDI is the foundation for all businesses and everyone must understand what is the correct way to use GDI and how to gain a real lifestyle from this solid foundation.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone on their understanding and introduction into GDI.

There are video tutorials on the left side of our main members area page. That along with all the recorded webinars should get you up to speed until you get a result either positive contact from sponsor & upline or negative which is no response what so ever. Remember your not alone and always can return hear for additional support.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

I have offered our support and pray you made contact with your sponsor and/or his/her upline prior to making contact with me.

I am always here to support all our GDI members get it right the first time.

I just wanted to add welcome to all. GDI is a great foundation to get your business establish. The rest is a life time journey and we are always here to add support. Just remember as I always state, please contact your sponsor and upline with all question and if you do not get any support. Then just relax and return and make contact here. We are all willing and able to support your growth and establish your real foundation by utilizing GDI. That is what this is and how to use it is the coaching ever member needs. This is a lifetime journey not a race. No one is going to make millions in a day or so. It takes real dedication and unlimited thinking with a passionate supportive group.

Hey, watch the video tutorials for the first step. Then listen to all the Webinars and there is not short cuts. This takes  time and support is needed daily. So, make sure you practice navigation throughout GDI system. You will not be any use to your new members if you lack mastering navigation within GDI. That is the first step for each member!

If you never receive that total support from you sponsor and upline. Then and only then make contact with me. I will personally support you and get it done right the first time.

See you around GDI and welcome to our global family where there are no limitations!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the team !! Go to your plug ins and start your GDI templated blog, it is a great looking page and has tons of info for new sign ups. A great site to get the word out about GDI.

Here is what mine looks like
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/?p=4

Steve, I made an attempt to view your site. I could not based on updates within our system was taking place. I do look forward in hearing from you in the near future.

Your support to our global members is priceless. You give usable information which is the key to gaining clarity.

I wanted to thank you and please keep giving me and our members your insights.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

I am Leo. I am a new affiliate who is looking forward to learning from all you guys.
I am currently studying in New Zealand (really lovely place, recommending everybody to visit:))
I just registered GDI and I would love to receive guidance from you.
 Grin
Cheers,
Leo

Leo, take a look below and see that if your watch the training videos with attending and listening to our great webinars. You will be on the right path for a wonderful journey. Then contact your sponsor and upline for support.

If you understand that GDI is a foundation which you launch your global business from. Then the how to use it will be a breeze.

I do look forward in getting an update on your growth. You may want to master navigation within GDI. This is a must based on the new members you gain will need daily support. So, all you learn you can duplicated to them

Welcome again to GDI and we are all here to support you growth.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Hello Everyone

My Name is Daniel

I have been seeing and hearing Ad after Ad about Global Domain International

I hope to find very positive opportunities here and to generate some income online

I am pleased with GDI's Banners and will be promoting as much as possible

Glad to have any help or advice

Contact Me at daniel@d6667.ws even to say HI   Wink

Welcome Daniel and make sure you get over to our wonderful empowering webinar recordings. Then attend them each week with watching the video tutorials. Once you make contact with your sponsor and upline for daily support you have the total package.

Do not forget to share you adventures within this forum. You never know who you may inspire to do more. We are all here to share amazing stories that will empower other to manifest that hunger which will bring to be their true passion. Then they will understand to share that passion daily to inspire others.

Hey, it is all great when you have a attitude of gratitude. Server others and watch what will develop within your business.

I do look forward in hearing from you soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Hi my name is Dolly Cheesy, I just signed up to GDI yesterday.
I was just woundering  Roll Eyes, on my website that i create? Am I allowed to put anything on there? or does it have to be GDI based info/pixz e.t.c? Huh
Please someone can you help me?
 Smiley

Welcome and your site is yours. You should share your passion and not self promote. That will not get people to join GDI. If you give your readers usable information and a way to make contact with you. The rest will fall into place.

You should watch our video tutorials and attend our weekly webinars. Then today contact your sponsor and upline for daily support. If you have not luck in getting hands on support. Return here and contact me right ways day or nigh.

We refuse to leave any GDI member standing alone. We live to serve and get it right the first time. It's about figuring out what your passion is. The create a blog sharing that passion in a way that is related to adventure. You write it in the format of personal development or business establishment.

We all have a story to share. What is yours?

I do look forward in hearing more from you in the future. Let us know how it is going and share that new blog so we can read those amazing life moving adventures.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Grin hello My name is Dustin I have just joined GDI and am looking forward to building from here thank you guys here we go!

I just wanted to welcome you Dustin. Please, make sure you contact your sponsor and upline so all the support will happen. You may want to master navigation throughout GDI. Then attend and listen to our webinars.

I do look forward in hearing about your business. It will be amazing knowing it is based on your passion that you will be sharing with the world. That alone is worth being patient for. Welcome again.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Welcome to GDI, I just wanted to be the first to say that. I believe we will be using Google Chrome translator in the future.

Looking forward in learning all about you now and in the future.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Hey Nick, being one of our group members. Your forgot to tell everyone to contact you day or night.

No, Nick is so inspirational all the time. His vast knowledge of overall health and welfare is priceless. The focus he has in keep that body in harmony is one main reason to contact him today.

He has a unique passion we all are left in awe. You know that moment when you can feel goose pimples on your back neck. He always seems to effortlessly give them to me upon each consult.
My hope is you will allow a bond to be developed with Nick. Just his overall support is felt globally throughout our great industry.

When you get a change take time and visit his blog. You will be amazed how well the information is and usable. Not that junk or any such sales stuff. Finally a real person who cares about people and giving us quality content that shape thoughts which manifest things into being.

Nick, your one of our great coaches in this industry and I am honored to know you. Keep us smiling and hoping for better things in our lives.  Talk with you soon!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Welcome back Nick.

- Knowledge is Power. 

- Once you learn how, you will have the power to compete against anyone on the Internet.

Jose, great and I agree yet knowledge by itself is useless without proper action. Then it manifest power. You must have continued action in order to make things work.

I do look forward in learning all about you and visit that site of your. I pray it will have exciting adventures and quality content that will help everyone create and maintain a real business.

Thank you for sharing your insight.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Begrüsse alle deutschen Mitarbeiter.
Bin ziemlich neu hier und habe Fragen über Fragen. Gibt es Werbemöglichkeiten in deutsch? Gibt es eine deutsche Seite auf Facebook und Skype? Wenn nicht, könnten wir eine eröffnen.

Bitte melden - Einer für Alle und Alle für Einen - Helfen wir uns gegeseitig.
Gruß
Helmut

Chip I will translate this to English. It is German!

Greet all the German people.
Am pretty new here and have many questions. Are there advertising opportunities in German? Is there a German page on Facebook and Skype? If not, we could create a-.

request log  One for All and All for One - Let us help each other givenHelmut.
Greetings

Willkommen bei GDI, mein Name ist Billy und ich haben eine andere Sprache für unser Administrator, um Ihre Frage zu beantworten  Seite an jedem Ort. Dennoch muss ich sagen, können Sie einfach kopieren und fügen Sie eine beliebige Sprache in Google Docs und es wird zu übersetzen. Das ist, was ich für mein Global Coaching innerhalb von GDI verwendet wurde.

Wenn Sie Ihren Sponsor und Upline ohne Unterstützung kontaktiert. Kontaktieren Sie mich einfach und wir werden Ihre GDI-Mitgliedschaft und mehr zu unterstützen. Es geht darum, was für andere und die Gründung einer Stiftung innerhalb von GDI. Ihre GDI-Plattform ist nur eine Grundlage, um Ihr Geschäft zu starten. Ihr Unternehmen wird sich, daß eine Leidenschaft, die Sie antreibt. Dann müssen Sie nur darüber zu schreiben in einem Blog erstellen wir in 5 Minuten. Sie haben keine Anzeigen und Junk in diesem Blog. Menschen, die haben kein Wachstum in ihrem Geschäft und Menschen haben nie miteinander interagieren Artikel. Sie spielen wie sie ein Geschäft haben.

Wenn Sie wirklich täglich die Hände auf die Unterstützung brauchen Kontakt mit meinen 24 Stunden Link unten.

Ich freue mich zu hören, mehr über Sie und Ihre Unterstützer werden hoffentlich in naher Zukunft. Wir haben über 31.017 Mitglieder in unserer Gruppe, die ich persönlich für mehr als 37 Jahren in diesem großen Industrie gecoacht.

Achten Sie darauf, und stellen Sie sicher, besuchen Sie das Forum für mindestens 10 Minuten zweimal pro Woche, um in der aktiven Seite der GDI zu halten. Wir haben auch wöchentliche Webinare und Schulungsvideos in der Haupt-Member-Bereich auf der linken Seite.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
TonyManifold

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2012, 12:10:08 PM »

My Name is Tony Manifold. I have been toying with internet marketing for years and have never been successful. I am giving it another shot now that I have some free time. My Upline is all filipino and I have never heard from even though I have had a gdi account for a couple of years. I am also a member of GVO and I feel they match each other well.

Anyway, I do have a background as a writer (i've published about 12-15 article) mainly on topics involving Martial arts, self defense, working out, mma, etc. So I may be able to help with general writing stuff, if anyone needs it. I am still trying to learn how to write adcopy slash networking marketing themed stuff. I hope once I actually have some success, I will have something to write about. Or may be I will just write about my failures as a what not to do guide. Wink

Webhosting For Profit Blog
Blogging, Coaching and Website building tips
http://webhostingforprofit.ws
AaronDixey

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »

Hi guys,

im new to this and very excited to get the ball rolling.

Any tips on where to start and any best practices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Aaron.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: