May 05, 2024, 04:09:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205780 times)
Adrian Diaz

Peace And Love Each One Teach One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: April 03, 2008, 12:11:07 PM »

Hello all.  Adrian here coming to you from the high desert of central Oregon. Bend Oregon to be exact, I wanted say to greetings to all and was wondering if there were any other central Oregonian's on this program. Please get in touch we could swap ideas, for that matter anybody please feel free to get in touch were all new at this right.

Hey everyone just wanted to put a note on here saying hello and greetings. I hope that all are doing well....Adrian!
ChrisG

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 04, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

Hi My name is Chris and would like to say a big hello to everyone and i hope that i can contribute to a wonderful system,   Thanks Chris
DinaQ

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 04, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
DinaQ

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 04, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

Help Me!!!! I am new and have NO idea where to start. Can someone give me some pointers??
K Ho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: April 04, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

Good day everyone! Wow this forum sure contain lots of priceless information , just wanna thx all for sharing them. Btw I`m from Malaysia , Asia , i`m glad i found GDI , i wanna make this my first huge income opportunity.

John Ho
Al S

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 04, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

Dear Forum Audience;

I'm new to GDI.  Well, sort of.  I joined it before but didn't continue its processes.
Frankly, I'm just not that suave when it comes to the computer.  Plus I feel that
this endeavor is a luxury and the funds are not always with me to go outside the
comfort zone I am inside of.

I'm usually a doer.  To learn with any depth to anything, I do so by both reading
material and doing it at the same time, otherwise, the material may go over my
head at times.  I've mastered the copy and paste procedure of the puter, now I'd
like to learn more. 

Someone once said:  "Those who know do, those who understand teach".  Well,
I'd like to be able to teach one day.  Since I was never taught how to fish myself,
one day, I'd like to teach others to do just that - fish.  Because, believe me, you!
Life is too short without understanding.

So, if there are any mentors out there who really know and understand how to
transfer their knowledge to listening hears and seeing eyes, then I'm applying for
your assistance.  I'm very FAT!  Faithful - Available - Teachable.

Keep in mind if you take the job of mentoring.  My computer is SLOW, I have
minimum funds to, really, do online endeavors with.   However, I have a good
amount of time to be able to do whatever it is I need to, so long as the 1st 2
concerns are noted

I look to forward to meeting all of you.         Cheesy

Regards, and to your financial success,
Al S.
N_Iqbal

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 04, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

hi im zee frm singapore..im new here so hope u guys cld guide me in anything im not sure with...tc Grin
PeggyG

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 05, 2008, 06:35:35 AM »

This is a thank you to Global Domain International for excellent services.
I am taking this time to say Thank You to those that joined after me.
This is a learning and do business and the outcome will be awesome.
FrankJaniak

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 05, 2008, 06:35:36 AM »

Hello my name is Frank i'm in Mn and happy to be here and look forward to being a part of the growth of GDI.
I joined last night so am very new and like what i see and have heard and will help out anytime i feel i am equipped with the knowlege to do so,so with that said....
Lets get this show on the road heh

Frank
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: April 05, 2008, 06:35:37 AM »

Hi Dina,

Welcome to GDI. The first thing you should do is start reading through the older threads here at the forum there is some great info shared here & if there is something you don't understand feel free to ask! Good luck & much success with your business!

Take care,
Robert
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2008, 06:35:37 AM »

Hi Al,

Welcome to GDI wishing you great success with your business! First of all you should contact your sponsor for GDI & see if they can mentor you or know someone that can. Also read through the forum here i am sure you will see some knowledgable & suitable members who can mentor you.

Take care,
Robert
Ahmad Arsad Abdullah

my name is ahmad arsad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »

i am a quite new to GDI with only one downline and i am broke.However i like to grow up GDI prorgam . i hope anybody in GDI whoever had gain powerful success to assist me. Sad

help others growing
AnnSaunders

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »

Hi guys, first time in forum. A product of the buckeye state. Looking for help with website design. Please  help.
D Kathy

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 05, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »

Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Kathy Dominguez from San Jose, California.  I worked as a mortgage broker for over 10+ years making real good money.  Our business as you all know drastically changed for the worse.  I came accross GDI  when I was looking for ways to replace my income.  I was able to find threee streams of income thru the internet and this one so far is the cheapest and the easiet one with one of the most potential.  I am originally from the Philippines and I am quite ecstatic that there are so many Filipinos doing this as well in GDI.  I am a newbie and I am so glad that the good Lord has opened a new door of opportunity thru this internet marketing site.  God Bless Us All and thank you for this great opportunity once more!!!

To Our Success and Maraming Salamat Po (Thank you in English),

Kathy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:15:15 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Rajesh M

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2008, 06:18:24 PM »

Hi I am Rajesh,
I am new to GDI...I want assistance from some of you who tasted success in this program.
Please help me how to get traffic to my website and the strategies to follow.
please mail me your opinion and suggestions on this program

Thanks in advance.
Rajesh.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:18:53 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: