May 05, 2024, 04:27:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205782 times)
VBernard

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

hi everyone,
I am jsut getting started and very excited about the opportunities available here.  I hope to be building some very solid and long term relationships wtih this business and look forward to being a productive member and eventually leader/mentor in the GDI organisation.  In the meantime, any offerings of help oradvice getting started is greatfully accepted.

I hope you are all having a great and successful day.

Vai.
Carla_S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2008, 05:04:42 AM »

Hi, my name is Carla and I´m from Argentina ... I´m new here, i started a couple of days ago. I´m very excited about this opportunity. I´m still in the trial week and I just wanted to say hi  Smiley
Carla
HiramM

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2008, 01:02:43 PM »

HELLO TO EVERYONE...  HIRAM   HERE
EileenLeroux

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2008, 01:02:44 PM »

Hi everyone,   Cheesy

My name is Eileen and I am a new member (three days.) Haven't even started my site yet, but since I am staying with the program I will get to it. Tried a lot of things, but this program seems the most logical.

Nice to meet you all    Wink
JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2008, 01:02:44 PM »

Hi and Welcome to GDI!!!

You are going to Love this Business it has been such a Blessing for my family, I hope it will be for yours as well!

Jennifer
Dwayne H

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »

Wow, with these forums you can find out everthing you need to know,, I being new to almost all of this am impressed with the opportunity offered, I think it might be worth noting that i can see where a steady consistant, effective approach will payoff greatly,  As far as the "product" and its cost,, my perspective is that for an oppurtunity to finance a business for only ten dollars a month [size=15pt[b]]+ my time and effort[/b][/size]is well worth the risk,, the ten dollars is a fixed cost,, the time and effort depends on my current circumstances and desires.   

good luck all

Dwayne H.
Bjarni Kjartansson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2008, 05:46:28 AM »

Hi everybody my name is Bjarni, I'm from Iceland.
Good thing I ran into this forum site here, 'was starting to wonder if this was a scam cause I'm new here and i hadn't really heard anything from anybody nor seen anyone here.

I just started here couple of days ago and thinking this might be  good opportunity 2 earn some xtra cash.

http://bjarnik.ws/

kind regards, Bjarni
Foreman Jay

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »

Hi, my name is Jay Foreman. I just joined today. I am very excited about this. I hope i can figure it out. I have one question, is there an email database? I do not know to many people personally, and im not to sure as to where to send my invites. Please help. Thank you.
RebeccaWelk

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »

Hi my Name is Rebecca and I am looking forward to my new venture with GDI. I will be full of questions, I put my website together but cant tell if it works. any advise on how i can tell.
RebeccaWelk

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2008, 03:23:02 PM »

Hi my name is Rebecca Welk. I live in Wisconsin im very excited about being a member a little confused but excited. can someone tell me how i can tell if my website is working. Thanks
Joseph C Mayo Jr

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2008, 04:31:05 PM »

hi everybody
My name is joseph c mayo jr and I am from nantucket island which is located 30 miles off of capecod
in massachussetts. I just signed up yesterday and i have been looking the site over and reading alot
of testimonials that  sounds like alot of people are pretty happy with the gdi business. so i am thinking that it could be a good way to suplement my retirement income.
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

Welcome all new members!

Rebecca you can tell if your website is working by typing into your internet browser the domain name you chose when you signed up for GDI. Ex http://yourdomainname.ws

Take care,
Robert
RebeccaWelk

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2008, 03:18:05 AM »

Thank You.
WalkerN

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2008, 01:33:28 PM »

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to get my name out there and the site I'll be trying to get built.
I signed up a few days ago or so, and still trying to figure out all the options on the site, and how to design my site.

Any tips, hints, etc., would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:34:13 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ruth Bennett

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2008, 01:33:29 PM »

A real genuine newbie here. My name is Ruth Bennett and from Pennsylvania.  Originally a true New Yorker.  Figure this will be a way to start some real income coming in for me.  Will need alot of help though.  Anyone have a free hand and a brain to disect?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: